🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Doubled My Tax Refund Check!!

The Republicans do the exact same thing every time they get in power. Cut taxes, balloon the deficit, leave a mess for the Democrats, and then run against the Democrats raising taxes to try to clean up the mess.
Lol, Obama outspent all presidents combined. Didn't hear a peep out of you.

Obama inherited the biggest deficits in history, and cut them by over 60%.

Let me fix that for you, Obama inherited the biggest deficits in history from Obama and his fellow Democrats. We have to keep reminding you leftists Dem's controlled congress and the purse strings.
Oh? So now you’re blaming the Congress and not the president??

Then why did you blame Obama for doubling the debt? Sounds like you’re one of those rightwing sycophants who simply looks for the nearest Democrat to blame.

Oh, and by the way, the first trillion dollar deficit came from a budget signed passed by a Republican House and a Republican Senate and signed by a Republican president.

it is funny as hell to watch them spin in circles when it is pointed out to them the last 3 Repub presidents added more than 320% to the deficit, now all of a sudden it is congress and not the Pres after 20 pages of them blaming Obama.

Fucking partisan hacks are funny to watch.

"First bill under @realDonaldTrump not about the wall, not about anchor babies, not about chain migration of entire Somali villages to Minneapolis, but ... TAX CUTS. This is Bush Redux." - Crazy Ann Coulter

i agree. where's the wall? i want a wall for christmas!

I just punched in my dads numbers, and the result is....

Difference: -$18

He's going to save $18 maybe he'll take us out to dinner to celebrate.

LOL from your own link - It is not an exact representation of what you may owe under the finalized plan as the calculator does not include all applicable factors. :itsok:

Then link to the calculator you used, where your taxes were cut in half. You said thhat I could find them online, without specifying, and then you bitch I picked the wrong one.

No dummy, I read the tax bill and hand calculated my taxes and never said my taxes were cut in half, are you a moron?

I just punched in my dads numbers, and the result is....

Difference: -$18

He's going to save $18 maybe he'll take us out to dinner to celebrate.

LOL from your own link - It is not an exact representation of what you may owe under the finalized plan as the calculator does not include all applicable factors. :itsok:

Then link to the calculator you used, where your taxes were cut in half. You said thhat I could find them online, without specifying, and then you bitch I picked the wrong one.

No dummy, I read the tax bill and hand calculated my taxes and never said my taxes were cut in half, are you a moron?

You read all 1000 plus pages? I am calling :bsflag:

I just finished reading Trump's tax reform bill and calculated my tax refund check for next year when the tax reform bill takes effect, my refund check will be DOUBLE this years refund on about the same income hell yeah! Good job president Trump!! :eusa_dance:

Someone posted a link to the tax bill pdf go down load it and calculate your taxes as I did. Officially its labeled the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act.

Which LINK did you use? Post it

Read the forum and find your own damn link snowflake, here's the file name don't say I never did you a favor CRPT-115HRPT-466.

I just finished reading Trump's tax reform bill and calculated my tax refund check for next year when the tax reform bill takes effect, my refund check will be DOUBLE this years refund on about the same income hell yeah! Good job president Trump!! :eusa_dance:
How much bigger will the debt be?

The deficit will go down under Trump's tax reform bill as tax revenues rise in a growing economy just relax.
Says you, a rightwing tool. Meanwhile, the non-partisan Tax Foundation estimates it will actually increase deficits, totaling some $1.5 trillion.

:itsok: just relax, have a snowflake latte and some hummus dip we'll run the country.

How much bigger will the debt be?

The deficit will go down under Trump's tax reform bill as tax revenues rise in a growing economy just relax.
Says you, a rightwing tool. Meanwhile, the non-partisan Tax Foundation estimates it will actually increase deficits, totaling some $1.5 trillion.

Fortunately for us that $1.5 trillion is a whole lot less than the $19-$20 trillion Obama spent.

Only the lazy or stupid get refunds. Why give the IRS the float?

:itsok: Awww even Christmas and Trump tax cuts don't cheer you libs up.

:itsok: Awww even Christmas and Trump tax cuts don't cheer you libs up.
Anything good for Americans is appalling to those bastards.

Wouldn't you much rather have one of the leftists here on the board have the money? They are always so thankful and all that others pay for their shit.

Yeah I pay the share of dozens of leftists losers and I don't even get a Christmas card WTF. :laugh:

He's using it like a savings account. Apparently he believes the government can make better use of the money than he can.
You don't know what he believes because you don't have any clue who he is, you are just another liar intent on hurting this country.

Just another sourpuss liberal, I almost feel sorry for them.

Yep, bend over and have a Merry Trump Christmas - while passing the increased national debt to your offspring.

The theory is this tax reform bill will enable the economy to take off and grow at such a rate it will pay for the tax cuts plus generate a whole lot more tax revenue on top of that. So your post is at best dishonest. Some Dem's suggested maybe half the tax cuts and test that for a few years to see if this theory proves true, but half measures were likely not to work. We need to hit a tax cut threshold for the economy to get cooking with gas.

So give it a few years and if it doesn't work you can celebrate. Certainly doing nothing was wrong. Obama doubled the damn debt and what do we have to show for it. So now we'll give Trump's plan a try he can hardly do worse than your guy.

Duh, that "theory" has never worked. Never! You're just happy that Trump is kicking the debt can down the road to enrich his already rich friends at the expense of future generations of poor and middle class Americans. On Christmas Day - think about the millions who will lose their health insurance in order to help pay for Trump's tax cut con job.

TAX and SPEND lib please, your faux rage over the debt is laughable :laugh:

I have to start taking money out of my 401K next year because of the stupid IRS rules.

Under this plan my taxes will be less with the increased income than it is now. That is a good thing. More money to spend on guns, ammo and to donate to the NRA.

God Bless President Trump. God damn the Democrats for being so stupid as to oppose tax cuts. How dumb is that?

Yep, bend over and have a Merry Trump Christmas - while passing the increased national debt to your offspring.

The theory is this tax reform bill will enable the economy to take off and grow at such a rate it will pay for the tax cuts plus generate a whole lot more tax revenue on top of that. So your post is at best dishonest. Some Dem's suggested maybe half the tax cuts and test that for a few years to see if this theory proves true, but half measures were likely not to work. We need to hit a tax cut threshold for the economy to get cooking with gas.

So give it a few years and if it doesn't work you can celebrate. Certainly doing nothing was wrong. Obama doubled the damn debt and what do we have to show for it. So now we'll give Trump's plan a try he can hardly do worse than your guy.

Duh, that "theory" has never worked. Never! You're just happy that Trump is kicking the debt can down the road to enrich his already rich friends at the expense of future generations of poor and middle class Americans. On Christmas Day - think about the millions who will lose their health insurance in order to help pay for Trump's tax cut con job.

Your bullshit and lies can only smear some lipstick on Trump's tax cut pig. It's nothing but a con job - of which Trump's deranged base will end up suffering the most.

I have to start taking money out of my 401K next year because of the stupid IRS rules.

Under this plan my taxes will be less with the increased income than it is now. That is a good thing. More money to spend on guns, ammo and to donate to the NRA.

God Bless President Trump. God damn the Democrats for being so stupid as to oppose tax cuts. How dumb is that?

Bummer, government won't wait for their cut of your 401k forever unfortunately.

Your bullshit and lies can only smear some lipstick on Trump's tax cut pig. It's nothing but a con job - of which Trump's deranged base will end up suffering the most.

How is keeping thousands more of MY money under Trump's tax reform bill a bad thing? Does anyone know what this lib is blabbering about? :eusa_eh:

How is keeping thousands more of MY money under Trump's tax reform bill a bad thing? Does anyone know what this lib is blabbering about? :eusa_eh:

He must be concerned about the government paying his rent next month.

Bummer, government won't wait for their cut of your 401k forever unfortunately.

I don't need the 401K for my retirement. I have enough money from other sources. I would like to leave the 401K to my grandkids but the filthy ass government won't let me.

At least Trump's tax cuts will in effect make the additional money tax free.

:)

Forum List

Back