Trump Doubles Down on Calling Miss Universe "Miss Piggy"

Funny.....Republican Trump supporters as well as Trump's children are blaming Hillary for Bill's indiscretions....but they give Trump and his ex-wives a pass....

Didn't Trump do the same to his kid's mother? Are Trump's kids enablers?

I'm sure Ivana Trump didn't have sweet words for Marla....or Marla for Melania....and I'm sure Melania won't either for whoever replaces her.

Hillary didn't get into a brawl with Monica....but Ivana even got into a brawl with Marla. Trump didn't even have the decency to keep them apart.

Remember When Donald Trump's Wife and Donald Trump's Mistress Got in a Public Brawl in Aspen?

Donald Trump's ex-wife Ivana slams current spouse Melania

Trump has decency to divorce when the marriage is going south... Clintons cheat instead.
Decency to divorce? Bwahahaha....most conservatives claim to be Christian and divorce is usually the last option, and Catholics are totally against divorce...but you think divorce is the decent thing to do? Now that is totally representative of Trump supporters....low class and no sense of dignity or decency.

Oh, and FYI, Trump cheated on wife #1 and wife #2...in case you forgot, or you are just being a hypocrite. And it was Ivana that filed for divorce (she's on her fourth divorce now)....I would say she has no decency, but you think that's the way to go? Bwahaha.

About sums up the life philosophy, they are crooks.

Amid all the facts that are coming out about how Trump doesn't pay taxes, doesn't pay his employees, scams people out of money and now exposed for scamming $30 million from NJ with the aid of the governor (Christie)....I would say you are either delusional or extremely hypocritical for saying the Clintons are crooks.

Laughable.

You are a true disgrace... everyone minimizes their taxes. Even you...

Trump has not committed any crime in minimizing his. None... Zero..

But thanks for showing that you indeed parrot the crazy media, have been programmed, and have no clue how the system works.

Funny.....Republican Trump supporters as well as Trump's children are blaming Hillary for Bill's indiscretions....but they give Trump and his ex-wives a pass....

I'm sure Ivana Trump didn't have sweet words for Marla....or Marla for Melania....and I'm sure Melania won't either for whoever replaces her.

Hillary didn't get into a brawl with Monica....but Ivana even got into a brawl with Marla. Trump didn't even have the decency to keep them apart.

Remember When Donald Trump's Wife and Donald Trump's Mistress Got in a Public Brawl in Aspen?

Trump has decency to divorce when the marriage is going south... Clintons cheat instead.
Decency to divorce? Bwahahaha....most conservatives claim to be Christian and divorce is usually the last option, and Catholics are totally against divorce...but you think divorce is the decent thing to do? Now that is totally representative of Trump supporters....low class and no sense of dignity or decency.

Oh, and FYI, Trump cheated on wife #1 and wife #2...in case you forgot, or you are just being a hypocrite. And it was Ivana that filed for divorce (she's on her fourth divorce now)....I would say she has no decency, but you think that's the way to go? Bwahaha.

Amid all the facts that are coming out about how Trump doesn't pay taxes, doesn't pay his employees, scams people out of money and now exposed for scamming $30 million from NJ with the aid of the governor (Christie)....I would say you are either delusional or extremely hypocritical for saying the Clintons are crooks.

Laughable.

But thanks for showing that you indeed parrot the crazy media, have been programmed, and have no clue how the system works.

Hillary is a liar... and sadly others parrot her lies.. Birds of a feather.. They mimick their masters.. MSDNC..

Trump allegedly calls a woman a name, Bill had numerous affairs, allegedly forced himself on women and Hillary sought out to destroy those who stood up against her husband.

"A day later she wrote: “I was 35 years old when Bill Clinton, Ark. Attorney General raped me and Hillary tried to silence me. I am now 73 it never goes away.”

And Paula Jones, who sued Mr. Clinton for sexual harassment, winning an $850,000 out-of-court settlement to drop the case, said earlier this month that Mrs. Clinton enabled her husband in his abuse.

“Well, she stood by her man, all right. And she allowed her husband to abuse women, to harass women, possibly other things that he did wrong to women. And she allowed it to happen. As a matter of fact, she would go out and she would try to discredit these women"

Hillary Clinton haunted by efforts to ‘destroy’ Bill Clinton accusers

But it's OK if say CNN shames a fat woman....

CNN hypocrisy? Flashback to when network fat shamed Miss Universe Alicia Machado

Cnn Hypocrisy? Flashback To When Network Fat Shamed Miss Universe Alicia Machado
Great catch! If Hillary believes the bullshit she is shoveling she would drop CNN

Can't go after one when they have done the same themselves.

zw4YRG3.jpg

Bwahahah....looks like Trump supporters are desperate to find some redeemable fact for their sleaze bag of a candidate.

Hillary is somewhat as crude and rude as Trump because of some CNN reporter's lack of judgment on some article since CNN is owned by Time Warner and Time Warner has given financial support to Hillary.....yeah.....that's truly Hillary's fault. Bwahaha!

Talk about desperation.

Why don't you post up all the women Bill did and HILARY DESTROYED.

Hillary destroyed? These weren't teenagers, ijit....they were grown women, and if you can destroy someone by calling them a bimbo, then Melania, Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachmann and other conservative women should be thoroughly destroyed by now.

Dumping your wife for a younger model is decent?

Your wife getting older should not be grounds for your marriage going south

Trump allegedly calls a woman a name, Bill had numerous affairs, allegedly forced himself on women and Hillary sought out to destroy those who stood up against her husband.

"A day later she wrote: “I was 35 years old when Bill Clinton, Ark. Attorney General raped me and Hillary tried to silence me. I am now 73 it never goes away.”

And Paula Jones, who sued Mr. Clinton for sexual harassment, winning an $850,000 out-of-court settlement to drop the case, said earlier this month that Mrs. Clinton enabled her husband in his abuse.

“Well, she stood by her man, all right. And she allowed her husband to abuse women, to harass women, possibly other things that he did wrong to women. And she allowed it to happen. As a matter of fact, she would go out and she would try to discredit these women"

CNN hypocrisy? Flashback to when network fat shamed Miss Universe Alicia Machado

Cnn Hypocrisy? Flashback To When Network Fat Shamed Miss Universe Alicia Machado
Great catch! If Hillary believes the bullshit she is shoveling she would drop CNN

zw4YRG3.jpg

Bwahahah....looks like Trump supporters are desperate to find some redeemable fact for their sleaze bag of a candidate.

Hillary is somewhat as crude and rude as Trump because of some CNN reporter's lack of judgment on some article since CNN is owned by Time Warner and Time Warner has given financial support to Hillary.....yeah.....that's truly Hillary's fault. Bwahaha!

Talk about desperation.

The issue is that they are biased... and Clinton will give them nice favors for the money.

Of course they need to be biased, since Clinton is possibly their greatest customer. She is buying more propaganda than has been bought ever before. Buy the votes, is her plan... pander to special interest, buy the media... it's irrefutable.

Laughable.

Hillary is a liar... and sadly others parrot her lies.. Birds of a feather.. They mimick their masters.. MSDNC..

I agree again! :clap2:

Laughable.

I agree again! :clap2:

Nonono...

She has never lied.

Lets talk Epstein.

How many trips did he make?

Laughable.

Everyone minimizes their taxes to "ZERO"? Bwahaha...you are truly intoxicated with the Trump KoolAid. That's not all he has done, he has scammed employees out of pay, fleeced people out of their money with a Fake University and failure to build after taking people's deposits on real-estate deals, broke a US trade embargo with Cuba and now this tax scheme with Christie...you must be some special kind of ignorant to think that it's all normal and legal.

The worst and most cruel was his mocking a handicapped person....so you must be some special kind of low-life to think that's okay.

Lets talk Epstein. Wanna dance?

Why don't you post up all the women Bill did and HILARY DESTROYED.

Hillary destroyed? These weren't teenagers, ijit....they were grown women, and if you can destroy someone by calling them a bimbo, then Melania, Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachmann and other conservative women should be thoroughly destroyed by now.
This coming from a person defending Hillary's actions against women who she stated should always be believed..., If you cant see the hypocrisy of your position I cant help you!

Left wing bigotry on display...

Making accusations of slave owner now...

No LIE is off Limits for race baiting left wing bigots...

Now thats creepy!!!!

Seems to me you're really stretching to find something....anything....that can compare to your creepy candidate. :badgrin:

Laughable.

Everyone minimizes their taxes to "ZERO"? Bwahaha...you are truly intoxicated with the Trump KoolAid. That's not all he has done, he has scammed employees out of pay, fleeced people out of their money with a Fake University and failure to build after taking people's deposits on real-estate deals, broke a US trade embargo with Cuba and now this tax scheme with Christie...you must be some special kind of ignorant to think that it's all normal and legal.

The worst and most cruel was his mocking a handicapped person....so you must be some special kind of low-life to think that's okay.

Yes, everyone minimizes their taxes to whatever is the smallest number. Zero is the smallest number there is, over 40% of americans minimize their taxes to that percentage.

Trump has done absolutely nothing illegal. You are fighting a losing argument and just showing that you are clueless about very basic accounting. That is not surprise to any of us... go parrot elsewhere, where clueless people gather.

zw4YRG3.jpg

Talk about desperation.
Its called the "Truth", something Hillary and her supporters are not well acquainted with.

Laughable.

Douche bag he never mocked the person. We already dispelled that shit so stop the lie.

Now. You are starting to really piss me off. You want to dance? I'll do you wherever you are.

They are stooping down to Trump's level.....and it will probably be a lot lower by the time of the election. No more touting "Family Values" and "Moral Majority" for these deplorables.

Laughable.

I am a tax attorney who helped write the revised Tax Code . By all appearances Trump did nothing wrong. In fact, he has done the very same thing you do every year on your taxes.

Forum List

Back