Trump Doubles Down on Calling Miss Universe "Miss Piggy"

I don't know about great love and respect.

I know Bill Clinton humiliated his wife in public....but whose counting ?

She was a business venture. Apparently, one about to fail.

I posted about some whining sniveling author who uses this to troll for Clinton:

If it walks like a fat person.....

If you follow the thread, you'll see a couple of wannabe beauty queens calling foul because you can call a blue sky blue, but you can't call a fat person fat.
View attachment 91585

You can only make up stuff.....anti-Trump people don't have to make up stuff. Here is your creepy candidate and his daughter.

a53c43d2c9589af63e570ab652c58318.jpg

You got a Hilary Photo of Bill Clinton Too... Oh that's right, it was Monica that bill did.. But that was OK...

I'm sure your post makes sense to you.....not really sure what you are trying to get across, but surely you would agree that Trump might be a pedophile?

Geez, how much more creepy could a father get?

donald-ivanka.jpg
Left wing desperation.. Priceless..

Desperation? We're not the ones with the crude, hypocritical, narcissistic and tax evader candidate. Also, we're not the ones with a candidate that is polling lower. Try another one, because that one failed.

0529ch-1967.jpg

Matthew you've all been played by this chick. Go see my new Miss Universe thread. She's busted big time. Wait till you see what Trump paid for to help her keep her title.

:lol:

Clinton's going to freak out so big. Everyone's been played big time by this liar.

Geez...we've been played? How about you've been played. Hillary doesn't have to call Trump names....all she has to do is play videos of Trump using his own words...he's a disgusting individual, and any woman that would vote for this jackass after the way he treats women must have no sense of dignity and very low self-esteem.

Yeah the Clinton campaign is going to blow a gasket. In 1996 he spent a fortune on her for a wellness regime. He did everything he could so she could retain her title.

Go see the thread. It's positively lavish. Unreal what he did for her. She's an evil bitch from hell to lie about him the way she has.

And she obviously has been lying her ass off to the Clinton campaign and now she's busted big time.

And Trump despite what you say treats the women in life with great love and respect.

I posted about some whining sniveling author who uses this to troll for Clinton:

If you follow the thread, you'll see a couple of wannabe beauty queens calling foul because you can call a blue sky blue, but you can't call a fat person fat.

View attachment 91585

You can only make up stuff.....anti-Trump people don't have to make up stuff. Here is your creepy candidate and his daughter.

Father Daughter pics... The desperation is funny as hell... You ignorant fools should do this for good old Bill and his Daughter Chelsea...

Oh wait.... We don't know who fathered Chelsea.... She don't look like Bill...

Yeah the Clinton campaign is going to blow a gasket. In 1996 he spent a fortune on her for a wellness regime. He did everything he could so she could retain her title.

Go see the thread. It's positively lavish. Unreal what he did for her. She's an evil bitch from hell to lie about him the way she has.

And she obviously has been lying her ass off to the Clinton campaign and now she's busted big time.

And Trump despite what you say treats the women in life with great love and respect.

View attachment 91585

You got a Hilary Photo of Bill Clinton Too... Oh that's right, it was Monica that bill did.. But that was OK...

I'm sure your post makes sense to you.....not really sure what you are trying to get across, but surely you would agree that Trump might be a pedophile?

donald-ivanka.jpg
Yeah, that's sick. I feel sorry for her.

View attachment 91585

donald-ivanka.jpg
Damn...that is creepy

Funny.....Republican Trump supporters as well as Trump's children are blaming Hillary for Bill's indiscretions....but they give Trump and his ex-wives a pass....

Didn't Trump do the same to his kid's mother? Are Trump's kids enablers?

I'm sure Ivana Trump didn't have sweet words for Marla....or Marla for Melania....and I'm sure Melania won't either for whoever replaces her.

Hillary didn't get into a brawl with Monica....but Ivana even got into a brawl with Marla. Trump didn't even have the decency to keep them apart.

Remember When Donald Trump's Wife and Donald Trump's Mistress Got in a Public Brawl in Aspen?

Donald Trump's ex-wife Ivana slams current spouse Melania

View attachment 91585

donald-ivanka.jpg

Why don't you post up all the women Bill did and HILARY DESTROYED.. That's more relevant to this debate than the crap your posting..

Well said Billy Bob. :clap2::clap2:

Funny.....Republican Trump supporters as well as Trump's children are blaming Hillary for Bill's indiscretions....but they give Trump and his ex-wives a pass....

I'm sure Ivana Trump didn't have sweet words for Marla....or Marla for Melania....and I'm sure Melania won't either for whoever replaces her.

Hillary didn't get into a brawl with Monica....but Ivana even got into a brawl with Marla. Trump didn't even have the decency to keep them apart.

Remember When Donald Trump's Wife and Donald Trump's Mistress Got in a Public Brawl in Aspen?

Trump has decency to divorce when the marriage is going south... Clintons cheat instead.

About sums up the life philosophy, they are crooks.

donald-ivanka.jpg

Why don't you post up all the women Bill did and HILARY DESTROYED.. That's more relevant to this debate than the crap your posting..

What's the matter Skye? Can't think of anything to say yourself? Bwahahaha....not much you can say to defend your sleaze bag candidate.

donald-ivanka.jpg

What's the matter Skye? Can't think of anything to say yourself? Bwahahaha....not much you can say to defend your sleaze bag candidate.

I can.

Hello bwahaha :)

Trump allegedly calls a woman a name, Bill had numerous affairs, allegedly forced himself on women and Hillary sought out to destroy those who stood up against her husband.

"A day later she wrote: “I was 35 years old when Bill Clinton, Ark. Attorney General raped me and Hillary tried to silence me. I am now 73 it never goes away.”

And Paula Jones, who sued Mr. Clinton for sexual harassment, winning an $850,000 out-of-court settlement to drop the case, said earlier this month that Mrs. Clinton enabled her husband in his abuse.

“Well, she stood by her man, all right. And she allowed her husband to abuse women, to harass women, possibly other things that he did wrong to women. And she allowed it to happen. As a matter of fact, she would go out and she would try to discredit these women"

Hillary Clinton haunted by efforts to ‘destroy’ Bill Clinton accusers

donald-ivanka.jpg

^^ spoken like a true loser.

Answer this question: Have you ever even watched what Trump has to say on the issues? Heavily doubt it. The irony, you just parrot the media propaganda while blaming others for congratulating well crafted arguments!

Trump allegedly calls a woman a name, Bill had numerous affairs, allegedly forced himself on women and Hillary sought out to destroy those who stood up against her husband.

"A day later she wrote: “I was 35 years old when Bill Clinton, Ark. Attorney General raped me and Hillary tried to silence me. I am now 73 it never goes away.”

And Paula Jones, who sued Mr. Clinton for sexual harassment, winning an $850,000 out-of-court settlement to drop the case, said earlier this month that Mrs. Clinton enabled her husband in his abuse.

“Well, she stood by her man, all right. And she allowed her husband to abuse women, to harass women, possibly other things that he did wrong to women. And she allowed it to happen. As a matter of fact, she would go out and she would try to discredit these women"

But it's OK if say CNN shames a fat woman....

CNN hypocrisy? Flashback to when network fat shamed Miss Universe Alicia Machado

Cnn Hypocrisy? Flashback To When Network Fat Shamed Miss Universe Alicia Machado

CNN hypocrisy? Flashback to when network fat shamed Miss Universe Alicia Machado

Cnn Hypocrisy? Flashback To When Network Fat Shamed Miss Universe Alicia Machado

Incredible how reprehensible the Clinton News Network is.

donald-ivanka.jpg

Whats a matter Mertex.. Cant post up anything but lies? Thinking that people won't think for themselves and find out your a liar? Nothing more than a left wing bigot and hack..

Dont feed the troll.JPG

I know riight? Why if the left truly believes Trump is wrong I'm sure they will boycott CNN...right? LOL

Great catch! If Hillary believes the bullshit she is shoveling she would drop CNN

Can't go after one when they have done the same themselves.

zw4YRG3.jpg

Trump has decency to divorce when the marriage is going south... Clintons cheat instead.
Decency to divorce? Bwahahaha....most conservatives claim to be Christian and divorce is usually the last option, and Catholics are totally against divorce...but you think divorce is the decent thing to do? Now that is totally representative of Trump supporters....low class and no sense of dignity or decency.

Oh, and FYI, Trump cheated on wife #1 and wife #2...in case you forgot, or you are just being a hypocrite. And it was Ivana that filed for divorce (she's on her fourth divorce now)....I would say she has no decency, but you think that's the way to go? Bwahaha.

About sums up the life philosophy, they are crooks.

Amid all the facts that are coming out about how Trump doesn't pay taxes, doesn't pay his employees, scams people out of money and now exposed for scamming $30 million from NJ with the aid of the governor (Christie)....I would say you are either delusional or extremely hypocritical for saying the Clintons are crooks.

Laughable.

I know riight? Why if the left truly believes Trump is wrong I'm sure they will boycott CNN...right? LOL

I don't think they have the logical capacity to be that logical. At least not the Clinton voters, they absorb all the "news" network claims in full. They have been programmed... they even believe that CNN is a news network with journalistic standards, rather than a propaganda machine producing opinion piece after opinion piece masqueraded as reporting the actual facts.

They believe the CNN is fair and balanced, even though Clinton has poured 300 millions into the machine. Even though they donate like no tomorrow to her campaign. Absolute lunacy...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back