Trump Drops a MOAB on KKKalifornia

I don't live in CA.

I'm not in government.

So WTF are you talking about?

I don't live in CA.

I'm not in government.

Avoiding the topic, hilarious.

I fucking HATE private detention facilities. I can see nothing but opportunity for abuse when the detention of people is a part of a company's profit structure.

Because we all know the government cares about you.

I fucking HATE private detention facilities. I can see nothing but opportunity for abuse when the detention of people is a part of a company's profit structure.

It's a necessary evil man. When someone's bottom line is improved by you going to jail, guess what they're going to try to do no matter how innocent or guilty you are.

That is the problem I have with private prisons.

And fuck illegals. I do NOT support their illegal criminal asses. They can get the fuck out.

Also, fuck California.

yeah, yeah, yeah, but what about the sanctuary cities and the sanctuary state of CA?
Prisons would require arrests and convictions
Of course you have no idea what sanctuary laws are about. It is to protect illegals who are witnesses against real criminals. End of story, brainwashed functional moron.

Countless Americans have been RAPED and KILLED by illegals Dems gave sanctuary to. Which side are you on? Go live in Mexico traitor.
Sanctuary has to protect it illegal witnesses so we can put actual criminals behind bars. Pass the 2010 Democratic comprehensive immigration bill it started out with an ID card that would add this GOP scam just like every other modern country with this problem. Everything you know is wrong, brainwashed functional moron... By the way, your wall is ridiculously expensive and incredibly stupid. Won't do a damn thing. For example half of illegals just overstay their visas.
Hi Franco

It's a necessary evil man. When someone's bottom line is improved by you going to jail, guess what they're going to try to do no matter how innocent or guilty you are.

And fuck illegals. I do NOT support their illegal criminal asses. They can get the fuck out.

Also, fuck California.

Thinking the government that can’t be sued cares about you is totally naive.

HMM the phony and erroneous impeachment action. When the Democrats artificially create sanctuary cities without asking or getting permission or any democratic involvement of the local constituency,that seems like huge transgression. But Trump needs to be impeached? Step back and look at this with an impartial eye...

Of course you have no idea what sanctuary laws are about. It is to protect illegals who are witnesses against real criminals. End of story, brainwashed functional moron.
That's a stupid excuse for an Anti-American policy.

What about American tax cheat witnesses? Americsn Drunk Driver witnesses? American Identity Theft witnesses?
The Left hate America.
If you knew the actual facts you would be a Democrat. Brainwashed functional moron.

What about American tax cheat witnesses? Americsn Drunk Driver witnesses? American Identity Theft witnesses?
The Left hate America.
If you knew the actual facts you would be a Democrat. Brainwashed functional moron.
Hilarious. You don’t even know which bathroom people should use.

I don't live in CA.

I'm not in government.

Avoiding the topic, hilarious.
So, you don't know either?

Duly noted.

yeah, yeah, yeah, but what about the sanctuary cities and the sanctuary state of CA?
Prisons would require arrests and convictions

Since you asked...

AG Barr Announces DOJ Will File Multiple Lawsuits Against State and Local Governments For Enacting “Sanctuary City” Policies
IMG_4062-150x150.jpg
by Cristina Laila February 10, 2020

AG Barr Announces DOJ Will File Multiple Lawsuits Against State and Local Governments For Enacting "Sanctuary City" Policies

Also, fuck California.

Thinking the government that can’t be sued cares about you is totally naive.
Government can be sued. Prisoners sue all the time. Sovereign immunity does not apply.

The Left hate America.
Hilarious. You don’t even know which bathroom people should use.
I'll go with the psychiatrists psychologists scientists and experts over bigots thanks

Forum List

Back