Trump Drops List Of Democrats Who Have Either Encouraged Violence Against Him Or Literally Said Someone Should Shoot Him

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Next time some schmuck from the left starts claiming Trump needs to tone down his rhetoric, you can counter with the statements by Democrats calling either for his death or some form of elimination

trump-press-release.jpg

trump-press-release.jpg-1.jpg

trump-press-release.jpg-2.jpg

trump-campaign-press-release.jpg

Next time some schmuck from the left starts claiming Trump needs to tone down his rhetoric, you can counter with the statements by Democrats calling either for his death or some form of elimination

View attachment 1013395

View attachment 1013396

View attachment 1013397

View attachment 1013399
I love how he goes on offense with these deranged animals. It's time to put a 🎯 on each of these violence encouraging Democrats

The strange thing is that all of them are right.

The blob has shown that he will never accept the decision of the voters if it means he lost. Hence...the threat to democracy.

First, did Trump leave office when he was supposed to or not?

Second, is it ever acceptable to question an election?

Before you answer that second question you better do a little bit of research on politicians on both sides who have questioned all kinds of election outcomes in America be it a governors race or the presidential race.

You have a Party that is rejecting a motion in the House I believe that requires very simply that citizens must be American citizens to vote. Not a question of I.D or anything else, just a demand that anyone who votes is a citizen and one party has refused to approve this.

Tell me then what people are supposed to believe?

Last edited:
First, did Trump leave office when he was supposed to or not?
NO actually he left a day early to avoid having to look the man who whooped his ass in the eye. Your blob is a coward.
Second, is it ever acceptable to question an election?
sigh...

Yes you can question an election.

No you can’t stage an insurrection.
No you can’t ask election officials to try to “find votes” for you.

You have a Party that is rejecting a motion in the House I believe that requires very simply that citizens must be Americans citizens to vote. Not a question of I.D or anything else, just a demand that anyone who votes is a citizen and one party has refused to approve this.

Tell me then what people are supposed to believe?
Not sure what that word goop means.

Your blob lost. Deal with it.

14,000,000 people voted for Biden in a democratic process. Your party disenfranchised those 14,000,000 voters. Your party is the threat to democracy.
So you don’t know the basics about democracy.

That’s why you sound that way.

Forum List

Back