Trump Eerie Similarities Today ~ Nixon's 1973 Wategate Scandal Speech (Youtube)

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2012

Time Travel..back to August 15, 1973
crazy_pilot.gif

I did not have sex with that woman.

Yes, lol...These people get into power and think they are above the law..

Kennedy was a horn dog too , but never got caught. They kept things quiet back then..
I wrote that because Nixon was a smooth liar, as was Clinton, and possibly so is Trump. They all sound so reasonable and believable when they get before the public and profess their wide eyed innocence. Then a year down the road, we learn the truth. I don't trust any of them, really.

Say liberals, what evidence exists the Trumpster colluded with the Russians? If you can address that explain why it's illegal.

Until then you're just a victim to liberal propaganda, never mind your own emotional desires.

1973. Liberals had an absolute monopoly on the media. Now CNN and NYTimes are "Fake News" nobody pays attention to them at all

Say liberals, what evidence exists the Trumpster colluded with the Russians? If you can address that explain why it's illegal.

Until then you're just a victim to liberal propaganda, never mind your own emotional desires.

Zero. None. Nada.

crazy_pilot.gif

1595201-oh_look_its_this_thread_again_super.jpg

So did you watch the video Marty, ? I never made a thread like this before.

it references nixon, you think he's going to be impeached, blah blah blah connected.

When you think of something original maybe I'll spend time on it.

I didn't say that he will be impeached..but it is just creepy how nothing has changed in 55 years. Calling the media fake, and investigations to make him look bad.

crazy_pilot.gif

it references nixon, you think he's going to be impeached, blah blah blah connected.

I didn't say that he will be impeached..but it is just creepy how nothing has changed in 55 years. Calling the media fake, and investigations to make him look bad.

I wonder if that 70s media admitted to said fake like they have today?

In the Nixon Case, Nixon was the President who learned of the illegal wire-tapping and helped cover it up.

In the Trump case, Trump was the victim of the Obama administration illegally using 'Protected Personal Classified Info', illegally sharing classified information, illegally unmasking Trump team members, committing what Obama's Directors of his NSA and FBI called 'Felony Espionage.

In the Trump case, it was the former President, Susan Rice, and loyalists committed the crimes....so they are more like Nixon, not Trump.

crazy_pilot.gif

The media sure has hell changed, and not for the better. We may have a free press, but we don't have an impartial one, despite the lamentations of the lefties in the media trying to say "we are teh center"

Forum List

Back