trump endorsed PA candidate says men used to defend women from dinosaurs

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

“From an evolutionary standpoint, it used to be women were attracted to your strength because you could defend them from dinosaurs,” said Parnell. (Dinosaurs went extinct more than 65 million years before humans evolved.)
I am speechless. I mean...really....speechless....

He probably watched this movie::

“From an evolutionary standpoint, it used to be women were attracted to your strength because you could defend them from dinosaurs,” said Parnell. (Dinosaurs went extinct more than 65 million years before humans evolved.) I am speechless. I mean...really....speechless....

You need to learn how to recognize a metaphor from a literal, Jim. Politicians are not stratigraphic scientists. The implied scenario was that cavemen went out hunting food and defending women from the other wild animals, WHATEVER THEY WERE 50,000 to 3 million years ago.

You need to learn how to recognize a metaphor from a literal, Jim. Politicians are not stratigraphic scientists. The implied scenario was that cavemen went out hunting food and defending women from the other wild animals, WHATEVER THEY WERE 50,000 to 3 million years ago.
Got it. Right wingers don't know what they are talking about, so we are supposed to ignore their stupid remarks.

The leftoids, so devoid of reasoning that they just knee-jerk it as they go.

Got it. Right wingers don't know what they are talking about, so we are supposed to ignore their stupid remarks.
I was wondering how the MAGA nuts were gonna spin that to defend the Moron. I must admit, they have placed ignorance to a new higher level.

The leftoids, so devoid of reasoning that they just knee-jerk it as they go.
But you see nothing wrong with the caveman statement? I am sure most MAGA are scratching their heads.....wondering...."What did he say wrong?"

“From an evolutionary standpoint, it used to be women were attracted to your strength because you could defend them from dinosaurs,” said Parnell. (Dinosaurs went extinct more than 65 million years before humans evolved.)

One question:

Can a man become a woman?

Once you've coherently answered THAT question, you can smugly chortle about how much "smarter" you believe yourself to be.

As for the quote that you're nitpicking to support the ego you wish you deserved, look up the word "hyperbole".

Well that's just fucking stupid... metaphor or not.

I was wondering how the MAGA nuts were gonna spin that to defend the Moron. I must admit, they have placed ignorance to a new higher level.

I was wondering how the left fools were going to ignore and dismiss every response in order to continue lying to themselves about their "superiority". I must admit, you have taken unearned conceit to a higher level.

But you see nothing wrong with the caveman statement? I am sure most MAGA are scratching their heads.....wondering...."What did he say wrong?"

I'm sure you're sure of all sorts of things that have nothing to do with reality. By all means, do tell us more about what you "know" people who would never speak to you are thinking. List all the talking points you were given to "know" about others.

One question:

Can a man become a woman?

Once you've coherently answered THAT question, you can smugly chortle about how much "smarter" you believe yourself to be.

As for the quote that you're nitpicking to support the ego you wish you deserved, look up the word "hyperbole".
That isn't what this thread is about.

Are you sure he wasn’t referring to predators like Joe Biden?

I'm sure you're sure of all sorts of things that have nothing to do with reality. By all means, do tell us more about what you "know" people who would never speak to you are thinking. List all the talking points you were given to "know" about others.
Just admit it was a really stupid thing to say… or say nothing

Heh, guess someone should have explained to him that "The Flintstones" was not a documentary.

Forum List

Back