Trump EO allows coal debris to be dumped in streams!

Breaking Seattle Feb 17 - Liberals spill 330,000 gallons of untreated sewage and run off into Puget Sound today. This after liberals spilled 260 million gallons into Puget Sound Feb 9th. Beaches at Discovery Park are closed, with no date yet for reopening, because of the risk to public health from raw sewage.

Hence you coal hating liberals are so completely full of shit on the environment. If you only regulated yourselves half as much as the coal industry.

^^^ LIES ^^^

WTF is wrong with your people that you DARE to defend drumpf's lies to the miners and their families with this kind of shit?

LOL I guess you want to be owned, okay here's the link to the story in the Seattle Times oh no I just made you look like a fool Another sewage spill fouls Puget Sound

Typical right wing dishonesty . You implyied the spill was on purpose . It was not .

With out drinkable water you wont need a job as you will be dead. Maybe there is a solution to both problems, but it will mean country over party. coming together to find answers.

With out drinkable water you wont need a job as you will be dead. Maybe there is a solution to both problems, but it will mean country over party. coming together to find answers.
Without coal, you won't have drinkable water.....so.....

The worst water in the United States hails near cities run by leftists. The most polluted places in the United States are cities run by leftists. But no, let's go after coal. They voted for Trump.

Yeah! Who needs water! We don't need that stuff to survive!
What's wrong with the water?
It pollutes it! It raises the acidity, contaminates it with chemicals and silts up the streams killing them.

Ask the good people of Charlestown, West Virginia what happens when the surface water gets fouled by coal and chemical discharges. It happened a year ago January and contaminated the drinking water for some 700,000 people downstream.

You libs just spilled 260 million gallons of poop and urine from 1.7 million people into Puget Sound, its so bad the beaches are closed.
I read the link. You claim Liberals caused the spill. But, according to the story, a power outage and a catastrophic flood caused the discharges, not Liberals.

Here's the difference. Power outages and floods are not politically mandated or sourced. Coal discharge is. It's a direct result of policy.

Your partisan blinders are fouling your outlook, and too easily dismissed by the evidence you yourself provided.

Lib please liberals run Seattle. Which liberal run city that spills raw sewage into public waterways do you want to discuss next, how about Portland, OR?

You libs you run your big mouths about some coal company when your liberal run inner cities are the biggest polluters in the country. The hypocrisy is off the scale.
How is it Liberals are responsible for floods and power outages? We've never discussed it at any of the Liberal Conspiracy meetings I've attended!

Your stupid politics has scrambled what is remaining of your mind.

On the other hand, when Conservative WRITE POLICIES THAT POLLUTE you dismiss it with a clumsy deflection. Moron!

Trump EO allows coal debris to be dumped in streams!
Umm...

It wasn't legal to dump coal residue into streams, before Obama's order. Remember?

And after Trump repeals Obama's order, it still won't be legal.

You liberals can get SO hysterical over nothing. But I guess you've had practice. And mindless hysteria is all you have to offer.

What's wrong with the water?
It pollutes it! It raises the acidity, contaminates it with chemicals and silts up the streams killing them.

Ask the good people of Charlestown, West Virginia what happens when the surface water gets fouled by coal and chemical discharges. It happened a year ago January and contaminated the drinking water for some 700,000 people downstream.

You libs just spilled 260 million gallons of poop and urine from 1.7 million people into Puget Sound, its so bad the beaches are closed.
I read the link. You claim Liberals caused the spill. But, according to the story, a power outage and a catastrophic flood caused the discharges, not Liberals.

Here's the difference. Power outages and floods are not politically mandated or sourced. Coal discharge is. It's a direct result of policy.

Your partisan blinders are fouling your outlook, and too easily dismissed by the evidence you yourself provided.

Lib please liberals run Seattle. Which liberal run city that spills raw sewage into public waterways do you want to discuss next, how about Portland, OR?

You libs you run your big mouths about some coal company when your liberal run inner cities are the biggest polluters in the country. The hypocrisy is off the scale.
How is it Liberals are responsible for floods and power outages? We've never discussed it at any of the Liberal Conspiracy meetings I've attended!

Your stupid politics has scrambled what is remaining of your mind.

On the other hand, when Conservative WRITE POLICIES THAT POLLUTE you dismiss it with a clumsy deflection. Moron!
Pollute what child?

Mining debris = Rocks and earth.

Ever been around actual mines and seen how they operate? I have, and it ain't just "rocks and earth" that is the debris. Some mining operations use various chemicals in their operations. Remember the old mines that put all that toxic fluid in the CO river last year?

And, even if it is just "rocks and earth", it can have a serious impact on the surrounding area, because they pile up LOTS of rocks and nothing grows around the piles that they leave. Saw that in the abandoned gold mines in CO and MT, because my foster father was a geologist and dragged the family around to some of those sites to see if there was any gold left.

well thank god for that ! Why have job killing regs when you can have fish and clean water killing regs .

Trump signs bill undoing Obama coal mining rule

d legislation ending a key Obama administration coal mining rule.

The bill quashes the Office of Surface Mining's Stream Protection Rule, a regulation to protect waterways from coal mining waste that officials finalized in December.
:lmao:
Quit falling down the well, you pussy whipped bitch...

Mining debris = Rocks and earth.

Ever been around actual mines and seen how they operate? I have, and it ain't just "rocks and earth" that is the debris. Some mining operations use various chemicals in their operations. Remember the old mines that put all that toxic fluid in the CO river last year?

And, even if it is just "rocks and earth", it can have a serious impact on the surrounding area, because they pile up LOTS of rocks and nothing grows around the piles that they leave. Saw that in the abandoned gold mines in CO and MT, because my foster father was a geologist and dragged the family around to some of those sites to see if there was any gold left.
Not coal mines child....

Forum List

Back