🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump erupts over congress demand for Mueller report just hours before deadline for release

caddo kid

Gold Member
Aug 15, 2018
Trump erupts over congress demand for Mueller report just hours before deadline for release

Donald Trump has vented his frustration over House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler's subpoena for the release of the full Mueller report, just hours before a deadline set by congress for its disclosure.

Mr Trump wrote that "NOTHING WILL EVER SATISFY" those who want the Mueller report to be made available in full to the public, suggesting that it should not be released.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, last week Trump was praising Mueller, saying the report should be released but now Trump is all pissed because he believes the report may be released.

LOFL; you can't make this shit up.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Don't believe a word of it. Trump was one of the first to say the report should be released.
Trump Signals Support for Report’s Release as Democrats Dispute ‘Exoneration’

From the very first, Trump was saying the report should be released. The Democrats were bald faced lying saying the Trump was fighting the release. Now they are really laying the lies on thick.

Then you should remind Trump of what he said last week. This week he's tweeting that he doesn't want it released.

Don't believe a word of it. Trump was one of the first to say the report should be released.

From the very first, Trump was saying the report should be released. The Democrats were bald faced lying saying the Trump was fighting the release. Now they are really laying the lies on thick.

Then you should remind Trump of what he said last week. This week he's tweeting that he doesn't want it released.
Supply your source, Bulldog. All I've ever heard was that he wanted it released...unless you're talking about some of the
necessary redactions to protect the innocent

AND THE FIRST TO SAY HE WOULD RELEASE HIS TAX RETURNS !

YEAH, RIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT.

TRUMP SAID - :auiqs.jpg:

YEAH, RIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT.

Let's stay on topic, Siete....start another thread if that's where you want to go.

Donald Trump has vented his frustration over House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler's subpoena for the release of the full Mueller report, just hours before a deadline set by congress for its disclosure.

Mr Trump wrote that "NOTHING WILL EVER SATISFY" those who want the Mueller report to be made available in full to the public, suggesting that it should not be released.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, last week Trump was praising Mueller, saying the report should be released but now Trump is all pissed because he believes the report may be released.

So you think they can release the WHOLE Report ? Why must they break the Law to do that?

Greg

YEAH, RIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT.

Let's stay on topic, Siete....start another thread if that's where you want to go.

Two weeks ago, a couple of days before Special Counsel Robert Mueller submitted his report on the Russia scandal to the Justice Department, Donald Trump was unambiguous in expressing his support for full disclosure. “[L]et it come out,” the president said of Mueller’s findings. “Let people see it.” He went on to marvel at the “tens of millions of people” who will want to see the document.

Less than a week later, on March 25, Trump was asked whether he wanted to see the Mueller report “completely released.” The president replied, “Up the attorney general, but it wouldn’t bother me at all…. Wouldn’t bother me at all.” Four days later, on March 29, the Republican added, in reference to disclosure, “I have nothing to hide…. I have absolutely nothing to hide.”

Yesterday, however, Trump’s posture seemed to shift, just a little. Instead of expressing his support for full disclosure, the president started to signal his belief that full disclosure wouldn’t necessarily matter. He published a tweet that read in part:

“No matter what information is given to the crazed Democrats from the No Collusion Mueller Report, it will never be good enough.”

This morning, apparently responding to something he saw on Fox News, Trump added another tweet, which read in part:

“[W]ith the NO COLLUSION Mueller Report, which the Dems hate, he wants it all. NOTHING WILL EVER SATISFY THEM!”

And then he added another, in case the other tweets were too subtle:

“There is no amount of testimony or document production that can satisfy Jerry Nadler or Shifty Adam Schiff. It is now time to focus exclusively on properly running our great Country!”

Whatever happened to the “let people see it” position from two weeks ago?

---------------------------

if I posted every issue Trump has flip flopped on I'd be here all day looking up links for you.

END OF STORY

YEAH, RIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT.

Two weeks ago, a couple of days before Special Counsel Robert Mueller submitted his report on the Russia scandal to the Justice Department, Donald Trump was unambiguous in expressing his support for full disclosure. “[L]et it come out,” the president said of Mueller’s findings. “Let people see it.” He went on to marvel at the “tens of millions of people” who will want to see the document.

Less than a week later, on March 25, Trump was asked whether he wanted to see the Mueller report “completely released.” The president replied, “Up the attorney general, but it wouldn’t bother me at all…. Wouldn’t bother me at all.” Four days later, on March 29, the Republican added, in reference to disclosure, “I have nothing to hide…. I have absolutely nothing to hide.”

Yesterday, however, Trump’s posture seemed to shift, just a little. Instead of expressing his support for full disclosure, the president started to signal his belief that full disclosure wouldn’t necessarily matter. He published a tweet that read in part:

“No matter what information is given to the crazed Democrats from the No Collusion Mueller Report, it will never be good enough.”

This morning, apparently responding to something he saw on Fox News, Trump added another tweet, which read in part:

“[W]ith the NO COLLUSION Mueller Report, which the Dems hate, he wants it all. NOTHING WILL EVER SATISFY THEM!”

“There is no amount of testimony or document production that can satisfy Jerry Nadler or Shifty Adam Schiff. It is now time to focus exclusively on properly running our great Country!”

if I posted every issue Trump has flip flopped on I'd be here all day looking up links for you.

END OF STORY
There has to be some redactions, Siete. I really didn't read in your post where he NOW SAYS he doesn't want it released.

The short version:

Rump: "Bwahaha, Mueller's done his report, I'm like totally exonerated!"

Everybody: "Okay, let's release the report then".

Rump: "WHAT?? NOOO!!"

He's scared. I wonder why.

Nadler can subpoena and demand all he wants Barr does not answer to him and Nadler is not going to get the full report with no redactions because by the law it can’t be any grand jury testimony in the report has to be redacted as does any classified information in it and you can’t release the names of people questioned or investigated but never charged with anything so there name and reputation does not get smeared. These changes were put in place after the release of the Ken Starr report in the Bill Clinton investigation back in 90s when a lot of this happened and people were upset over it including by the way Nadler.

YEAH, RIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT.

END OF STORY
There has to be some redactions, Siete. I really didn't read in your post where he NOW SAYS he doesn't want it released.

he seems less committed to disclosure.

So you think they can release the WHOLE Report ? Why must they break the Law to do that?

Greg

They can certainly release it in its entirety to Congress, or the Select Committees. They have the security clearance needed to view it. Of course they wont release classified data to the public or the Grand Jury testimony. But Congress certainly has the standing to request it and receive it.

Dang, I missed the "erupted" part.

Nadler can subpoena and demand all he wants Barr does not answer to him and Nadler is not going to get the full report with no redactions because by the law it can’t be any grand jury testimony in the report has to be redacted as does any classified information in it and you can’t release the names of people questioned or investigated but never charged with anything so there name and reputation does not get smeared. These changes were put in place after the release of the Ken Starr report in the Bill Clinton investigation back in 90s when a lot of this happened and people were upset over it including by the way Nadler.

Congress can legally receive classified information. What makes you think it can't?

The short version:

Rump: "Bwahaha, Mueller's done his report, I'm like totally exonerated!"

Everybody: "Okay, let's release the report then".

Rump: "WHAT?? NOOO!!"

Never happened.

He's saying the same thing I and many more have been saying all along.

Democrats won't ever even pretend to be satisfied ever, ever, ever.

And if one should falter and act like he has a bit of sanity and common sense, the leftylibs gather around him in a circle and eat him clothes and all.

That's because it doesn't exist.
"The Democrats will never be satisfied" is not in any way the same as "I don't want the report released".

The Democrats are desperate to salvage their 2+ year narrative, and do not care how much they have to lie to do it.

Forum List

Back