🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump erupts over congress demand for Mueller report just hours before deadline for release

Nadler can subpoena and demand all he wants Barr does not answer to him and Nadler is not going to get the full report with no redactions because by the law it can’t be any grand jury testimony in the report has to be redacted as does any classified information in it and you can’t release the names of people questioned or investigated but never charged with anything so there name and reputation does not get smeared. These changes were put in place after the release of the Ken Starr report in the Bill Clinton investigation back in 90s when a lot of this happened and people were upset over it including by the way Nadler.

Congress can legally receive classified information. What makes you think it can't?
Not every member of Congress can receive classified information they can be briefed on it but they don’t all get it the reason being being members of Congress love to leak stuff even classified information.

Trump erupts over congress demand for Mueller report just hours before deadline for release

Donald Trump has vented his frustration over House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler's subpoena for the release of the full Mueller report, just hours before a deadline set by congress for its disclosure.

Mr Trump wrote that "NOTHING WILL EVER SATISFY" those who want the Mueller report to be made available in full to the public, suggesting that it should not be released.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, last week Trump was praising Mueller, saying the report should be released but now Trump is all pissed because he believes the report may be released.

LOFL; you can't make this shit up.

:abgg2q.jpg:

The short version:

Rump: "Bwahaha, Mueller's done his report, I'm like totally exonerated!"

Everybody: "Okay, let's release the report then".

Rump: "WHAT?? NOOO!!"

Never happened.

He's saying the same thing I and many more have been saying all along.

Democrats won't ever even pretend to be satisfied ever, ever, ever.

And if one should falter and act like he has a bit of sanity and common sense, the leftylibs gather around him in a circle and eat him clothes and all.

If the report exonerates Trump like he says it does, why doesn't he want it released?

Donald Trump has vented his frustration over House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler's subpoena for the release of the full Mueller report, just hours before a deadline set by congress for its disclosure.

Mr Trump wrote that "NOTHING WILL EVER SATISFY" those who want the Mueller report to be made available in full to the public, suggesting that it should not be released.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, last week Trump was praising Mueller, saying the report should be released but now Trump is all pissed because he believes the report may be released.

So you think they can release the WHOLE Report ? Why must they break the Law to do that?

Greg

They can certainly release it in its entirety to Congress, or the Select Committees. They have the security clearance needed to view it. Of course they wont release classified data to the public or the Grand Jury testimony. But Congress certainly has the standing to request it and receive it.

regardless what gets released to who, it will be fake news from every media source that reports about it.

Nadler can subpoena and demand all he wants Barr does not answer to him and Nadler is not going to get the full report with no redactions because by the law it can’t be any grand jury testimony in the report has to be redacted as does any classified information in it and you can’t release the names of people questioned or investigated but never charged with anything so there name and reputation does not get smeared. These changes were put in place after the release of the Ken Starr report in the Bill Clinton investigation back in 90s when a lot of this happened and people were upset over it including by the way Nadler.

Congress can legally receive classified information. What makes you think it can't?
Not every member of Congress can receive classified information they can be briefed on it but they don’t all get it the reason being being members of Congress love to leak stuff even classified information.

Nadler and his committee can.

I’m not sure the House judiciary committee and its chairman receive classified information it seems that would go to those on the intelligence committees.

The short version:

Never happened.

And if one should falter and act like he has a bit of sanity and common sense, the leftylibs gather around him in a circle and eat him clothes and all.

If the report exonerates Trump like he says it does, why doesn't he want it released?

Maybe I need to re-read the link. I didn't see where he explicitly said he didn't want them released but that it would basically be a waste of time and effort.

Funny.

Where was Obama born?

What is his religion?

How many Guns did Obama and Holder give to the Drug Cartels and why?

Why did he direct the IRS to target conservatives.

What did you make of the You didn't build that" Campaign?

Why did Obama just sit there and watch while 4 Americans died in Benghazi?

Why did Obama decide to pull out of Iraq

Why did Obama invade Libya?

Why did Obama create ISIS?

</sarcasm>

I’m not sure the House judiciary committee and its chairman receive classified information it seems that would go to those on the intelligence committees.

I think it depends on the individuals security clearance.

You're an idiot and so is Nadler! Go back and look at Nadler's stance on releasing the Starr report back during the Clinton investigation. He quite correctly pointed out EXACTLY why it was that Grand Jury testimony cannot legally be released! Somehow Jerry seems to have had a change of heart...or maybe he's gotten senile and no longer remembers the law? Duh?

So you think they can release the WHOLE Report ? Why must they break the Law to do that?

Greg

They can certainly release it in its entirety to Congress, or the Select Committees. They have the security clearance needed to view it. Of course they wont release classified data to the public or the Grand Jury testimony. But Congress certainly has the standing to request it and receive it.
According to the LAW. If anyone leaks it illegally they should get 50 years jail. Thanks in advance for agreeing with me. lol

Greg

The short version:

Never happened.

Zackly. It would be his chance to rub it in. Somebody remind us the last time Rump passed up a chance to troll even deeper.

Greg

According to the LAW. If anyone leaks it illegally they should get 50 years jail. Thanks in advance for agreeing with me. lol

Greg

Unauthorized Disclosure of Classified Information - FindLaw

There are several federal laws prohibiting the leaking of classified information. Here we'll focus on one specific statute, Title 18 of the U.S. Code, Section 798. This law prohibits the knowing and willful transmittal of specified classified information to an unauthorized person, but it pertains only to information relating to the communications intelligence systems and activities of the United States. This means a person is in violation of the law if they knowingly and willfullyperform any of the following acts involving confidential information:

• communicate, furnish, transmit, or otherwise make it available to an unauthorized person; or
  • publish it; or
  • use it in a way that's either (1) prejudicial to the safety or interest of the U.S., or (2) for the benefit of any foreign government to the detriment of the U.S.
The penalty for this crime is up to 10 years in prison, a large fine, or both.

There has to be some redactions, Siete. I really didn't read in your post where he NOW SAYS he doesn't want it released.
That's because it doesn't exist.
"The Democrats will never be satisfied" is not in any way the same as "I don't want the report released".

The Democrats are desperate to salvage their 2+ year narrative, and do not care how much they have to lie to do it.

On what planet is an examination of whether a POTUS committed a crime a political party question?

It could be that who can see what can get confusing quick.

You can be assured that the people subpoenaing the report have the clearance to read it.

You can be assured that the people subpoenaing the report have the clearance to read it.
They might but it doesn’t change the fact what can and cannot be put in that report changed after the Ken Starr report was released back in the 90s. As I understand it Barr is following the law as currently written Congress can change that going forward if they wish but it won’t change the current situation.

They might but it doesn’t change the fact what can and cannot be put in that report changed after the Ken Starr report was released back in the 90s. As I understand it Barr is following the law as currently written Congress can change that going forward if they wish but it won’t change the current situation.

Which law prevents anything that might be embarrassing to some people from being released?

Which law prevents anything that might be embarrassing to some people from being released?
I’m not a legal expert but this guy is so you can take his word or not but every honest fair minded person legal expert I have seen have said the same thing on the topic
Dershowitz: "No Legal Basis" For Democrats To Demand Public Release Of Full Mueller Report

/——-/ “LOFL; you can't make this shit up.”
Sure you can. You make up crap all the time and post it as fact.

I’m not a legal expert but this guy is so you can take his word or not but every honest fair minded person legal expert I have seen have said the same thing on the topic
Dershowitz: "No Legal Basis" For Democrats To Demand Public Release Of Full Mueller Report

Dershowitz can be counted on to support any idea that fox might be presenting at the time. If fox had an opposite view of the situation, Dershowitz would too.

Forum List

Back