🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump erupts over congress demand for Mueller report just hours before deadline for release

They will release what they can. Some of it is classified and some will have legalities which means those parts won't be released.

Leave it to the Dem House idiots to try to subpoena what's already going to be released.

Trump already said he wants it released and it will be.

Don't believe a word of it. Trump was one of the first to say the report should be released.
Trump Signals Support for Report’s Release as Democrats Dispute ‘Exoneration’

From the very first, Trump was saying the report should be released. The Democrats were bald faced lying saying the Trump was fighting the release. Now they are really laying the lies on thick.

AND THE FIRST TO SAY HE WOULD RELEASE HIS TAX RETURNS !

YEAH, RIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT.

TRUMP SAID - :auiqs.jpg:
Let's stay on topic, Siete....start another thread if that's where you want to go.

Two weeks ago, a couple of days before Special Counsel Robert Mueller submitted his report on the Russia scandal to the Justice Department, Donald Trump was unambiguous in expressing his support for full disclosure. “[L]et it come out,” the president said of Mueller’s findings. “Let people see it.” He went on to marvel at the “tens of millions of people” who will want to see the document.

Less than a week later, on March 25, Trump was asked whether he wanted to see the Mueller report “completely released.” The president replied, “Up the attorney general, but it wouldn’t bother me at all…. Wouldn’t bother me at all.” Four days later, on March 29, the Republican added, in reference to disclosure, “I have nothing to hide…. I have absolutely nothing to hide.”

Yesterday, however, Trump’s posture seemed to shift, just a little. Instead of expressing his support for full disclosure, the president started to signal his belief that full disclosure wouldn’t necessarily matter. He published a tweet that read in part:

“No matter what information is given to the crazed Democrats from the No Collusion Mueller Report, it will never be good enough.”

This morning, apparently responding to something he saw on Fox News, Trump added another tweet, which read in part:

“[W]ith the NO COLLUSION Mueller Report, which the Dems hate, he wants it all. NOTHING WILL EVER SATISFY THEM!”

And then he added another, in case the other tweets were too subtle:

“There is no amount of testimony or document production that can satisfy Jerry Nadler or Shifty Adam Schiff. It is now time to focus exclusively on properly running our great Country!”

Whatever happened to the “let people see it” position from two weeks ago?

---------------------------

if I posted every issue Trump has flip flopped on I'd be here all day looking up links for you.

END OF STORY

Keep it alive...as long as possible...PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greg

The Leftists like these posters, are just creating pseudo events to try and hammer Trump, since their whole narrative has collapsed and been reversed on them, it is just that simple. Heck, from the reports, the special counsel Bob Mueller, is helping Barr with the redactions!

From everything I see on this board, it becomes more and more apparent that many of these people are--------------> political apparatchiks that troll message boards and twitter trying to disseminate bogus talking points for the Democrats. Believe it or not, for some people, it is a JOB that actually pays money. They know they are at best spinning, at worse, lying, but on a board like this, their identity is safe, along with having sock accounts. In essence, you are arguing with at the very least...…...SOME PEOPLE......whos' job it is to mislead! Their job is to astroturf, gaslight, and frustrate you as much as possible so as you throw your arms in the air and surrender.

If you want to know EXACTLY what these people are doing, watch this short report from a real journalist, a journalist who is so good, the Obama team surveilled her!

Barr has been namedropping Rosenstein and Mueller's names to try and give legitimacy to the obstruction he is engaging in.

I see no evidence that either had ANY input into whatever Barr is doing

Barr has been namedropping Rosenstein and Mueller's names to try and give legitimacy to the obstruction he is engaging in.

Kind of hard to make comments about the "Mueller Report" without mentioning Mueller's name, Lesh! What do you want Barr to do...call it the "Tall Ex FBI Guy's Report"? Namedropping? Really?

As for Rosenstein? Quite frankly it's hard to see how dropping HIS name would give legitimacy to anything!

LMAO What an ignorant asshole you are.

OK...then releasing it should be no big deal.
Just do it
You say that is if someone from the administration said the report would not be released.
Once it is, you;re going to lie about the report being released because of the "pressure" the democrats put on Barr, when Barr himself said on the day of his summary he would indeed release the report.

You people have no idea how desperate you are.

Trump erupts over congress demand for Mueller report just hours before deadline for release

Donald Trump has vented his frustration over House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler's subpoena for the release of the full Mueller report, just hours before a deadline set by congress for its disclosure.

Mr Trump wrote that "NOTHING WILL EVER SATISFY" those who want the Mueller report to be made available in full to the public, suggesting that it should not be released.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, last week Trump was praising Mueller, saying the report should be released but now Trump is all pissed because he believes the report may be released.

LOFL; you can't make this shit up.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Actually, the media has a propensity of making shit up quite often. What's really sad is people like you who don't seen to have a functioning bullshit filter and will believe anything the media tosses at you.

Donald Trump has vented his frustration over House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler's subpoena for the release of the full Mueller report, just hours before a deadline set by congress for its disclosure.

Mr Trump wrote that "NOTHING WILL EVER SATISFY" those who want the Mueller report to be made available in full to the public, suggesting that it should not be released.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, last week Trump was praising Mueller, saying the report should be released but now Trump is all pissed because he believes the report may be released.

LOFL; you can't make this shit up.

:abgg2q.jpg:

So you think they can release the WHOLE Report ? Why must they break the Law to do that?

Greg

They can certainly release it in its entirety to Congress, or the Select Committees. They have the security clearance needed to view it. Of course they wont release classified data to the public or the Grand Jury testimony. But Congress certainly has the standing to request it and receive it.
Of course the issue with that is media whore Adam Schiff will schedule a press conference with a smoking jacket in a nice leather chair next to a crackling fire In the fireplace reading it to the public like a bedtime story. Democrats in Congress might have the clearance, but they won't honor it.

I am forced to laugh at how Democrats believe obeying the law is "obstruction"; it goes a long way to illustrate your desperation.
No law prevents releasing ALL of the Mueller Report with the exception of the Grand Jury report...and even there if that GR is done...a request can be filed as it was in Whitewater to release and they more than likely will.

So what law are you referring to?

No law prevents releasing ALL of the Mueller Report with the exception of the Grand Jury report...
Thus, Barr must obey the law. Just like I said.

I am forced to laugh at how Democrats believe obeying the law is "obstruction"; it goes a long way to illustrate your desperation.

Just do it
You say that is if someone from the administration said the report would not be released.
Once it is, you;re going to lie about the report being released because of the "pressure" the democrats put on Barr, when Barr himself said on the day of his summary he would indeed release the report.

As we have seen with Trump SO many times...saying you will do something and actually DOING that thing are quite different things.

Has Trump released his taxes yet? He "said" he would

No law prevents releasing ALL of the Mueller Report with the exception of the Grand Jury report...

If you haven't noticed, laws mean nothing to the democrats.
They pick and choose and make up laws they want followed.

Just do it
As we have seen with Trump SO many times...saying you will do something and actually DOING that thing are quite different things.
Thank you for supporting the prediction that once the report is released, you're going to lie about the report being released because of the "pressure" the democrats put on Barr, when Barr himself said on the day of his summary he would indeed release the report.

WHAT law are you talking about?

Thank you for supporting the prediction that once the report is released, you're going to lie about the report being released because of the "pressure" the democrats put on Barr, when Barr himself said on the day of his summary he would indeed release the report.

WTF?

Barr gets credit for releasing the memo AFTER he does so. All of it.

What are you even talking about?

Laws, Lesh...."LAWS"

Please refer to post #70.

WTF?
Barr gets credit for releasing the memo AFTER he does so. All of it.
What are you even talking about?
Clearly, the desperation of the left, as typified by posts such as yours.

Forum List

Back