🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump erupts over congress demand for Mueller report just hours before deadline for release

Nadler can subpoena and demand all he wants Barr does not answer to him and Nadler is not going to get the full report with no redactions because by the law it can’t be any grand jury testimony in the report has to be redacted as does any classified information in it and you can’t release the names of people questioned or investigated but never charged with anything so there name and reputation does not get smeared. These changes were put in place after the release of the Ken Starr report in the Bill Clinton investigation back in 90s when a lot of this happened and people were upset over it including by the way Nadler.

Congress can legally receive classified information. What makes you think it can't?

2 words.
Adam Schiff.

Nadler can subpoena and demand all he wants Barr does not answer to him and Nadler is not going to get the full report with no redactions because by the law it can’t be any grand jury testimony in the report has to be redacted as does any classified information in it and you can’t release the names of people questioned or investigated but never charged with anything so there name and reputation does not get smeared. These changes were put in place after the release of the Ken Starr report in the Bill Clinton investigation back in 90s when a lot of this happened and people were upset over it including by the way Nadler.

Congress can legally receive classified information. What makes you think it can't?

2 words.
Adam Schiff.

Please explain.

2 words.
Adam Schiff.

Please explain.

Schiff is a leaker. There was a reason he kept excusing himself to leave the room during closed door hearings, you buffoon.

2 words.
Adam Schiff.

Please explain.

Schiff is a leaker. There was a reason he kept excusing himself to leave the room during closed door hearings, you buffoon.

Then file charges on him if you have proof of him breaking the law, dumb ass.

2 words.
Adam Schiff.

Please explain.

Schiff left the room numerous times during closed door hearings with D. Trump, Jr., and Michael Cohen.
He also did it during the Benghazi Hearings.
Just calling a spade, a spade.

Unlike the obama admin, and democrats in general, Barr respects and follows our laws.

2 words.
Adam Schiff.

Please explain.

Schiff left the room numerous times during closed door hearings with D. Trump, Jr., and Michael Cohen.
He also did it during the Benghazi Hearings.
Just calling a spade, a spade.

Was he the only one to leave the room during those, or any other hearings?

Not every member of Congress can receive classified information they can be briefed on it but they don’t all get it the reason being being members of Congress love to leak stuff even classified information.

Nadler and his committee can.
I’m not sure the House judiciary committee and its chairman receive classified information it seems that would go to those on the intelligence committees.

I think it depends on the individuals security clearance.
It could be that who can see what can get confusing quick.

You can be assured that the people subpoenaing the report have the clearance to read it.
It's not a question of clearance, Bulldog...it's question of fairness! Testimony in a Grand Jury hearing is confidential because the defense isn't mounting a defense and doesn't have the right to challenge anything that's said! It's a totally one sided presentation that may or may not be factual. As a lawyer Nadler KNOWS this and he also knows that there is ZERO chance of Barr releasing confidential Grand Jury testimony!
'Definition of Hypocrisy': GOP Rep Calls Out Nadler for 1998 Effort to Suppress Starr Report

Imagine my surprise...it wasn't until watching that clip from back in 1998 that I realized Jerry Nadler had also played Jabba the Hutt in the Star Wars franchise! What a multi faceted man he is!

Nadler and his committee can.
I’m not sure the House judiciary committee and its chairman receive classified information it seems that would go to those on the intelligence committees.

You can be assured that the people subpoenaing the report have the clearance to read it.
It's not a question of clearance, Bulldog...it's question of fairness! Testimony in a Grand Jury hearing is confidential because the defense isn't mounting a defense and doesn't have the right to challenge anything that's said! It's a totally one sided presentation that may or may not be factual. As a lawyer Nadler KNOWS this and he also knows that there is ZERO chance of Barr releasing confidential Grand Jury testimony!
'Definition of Hypocrisy': GOP Rep Calls Out Nadler for 1998 Effort to Suppress Starr Report

And we all know Trump won't stand up to a fair evaluation of the report.

What does that even mean, Bulldog? We have laws that apply to Grand Jury testimony. Jerry Nadler doesn't get to ignore those laws. He's the Chair of the House Judiciary Committee for god's sake! He's supposed to KNOW these things! So listening to him now I'm left with two conclusions...either Jerry doesn't understand the applicable laws and needs to go back to law school...or he DOES know the law and has decided that the American people aren't smart enough to know that he's blowing smoke!

By the way...Donald Trump has no more right to ignore the laws related to Grand Jury testimony than Jerry Nadler does!

What does that even mean, Bulldog? We have laws that apply to Grand Jury testimony. Jerry Nadler doesn't get to ignore those laws. He's the Chair of the House Judiciary Committee for god's sake! He's supposed to KNOW these things! So listening to him now I'm left with two conclusions...either Jerry doesn't understand the applicable laws and needs to go back to law school...or he DOES know the law and has decided that the American people aren't smart enough to know that he's blowing smoke!

There is a third option. It's possible that he, with his long history of legal experience, knows more than some silly poster on a message board, such as yourself.

There is a third option. It's possible that he, with his long history of legal experience, knows more than some silly poster on a message board, such as yourself.

You'd think that...wouldn't you, Bulldog! Yet I seem to know more about the law related to Grand Juries than the Chairman of the House Judiciary Committee! I say that tongue in cheek, because I think Nadler knows EXACTLY what the law is in regards to Grand Jury testimony...he doesn't think that YOU know what the law is though so he's doing this silly posturing thing to appease his base!

Don't believe a word of it. Trump was one of the first to say the report should be released.
Trump Signals Support for Report’s Release as Democrats Dispute ‘Exoneration’

From the very first, Trump was saying the report should be released. The Democrats were bald faced lying saying the Trump was fighting the release. Now they are really laying the lies on thick.

AND THE FIRST TO SAY HE WOULD RELEASE HIS TAX RETURNS !

YEAH, RIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT.

TRUMP SAID - :auiqs.jpg:
Let's stay on topic, Siete....start another thread if that's where you want to go.

Two weeks ago, a couple of days before Special Counsel Robert Mueller submitted his report on the Russia scandal to the Justice Department, Donald Trump was unambiguous in expressing his support for full disclosure. “[L]et it come out,” the president said of Mueller’s findings. “Let people see it.” He went on to marvel at the “tens of millions of people” who will want to see the document.

Less than a week later, on March 25, Trump was asked whether he wanted to see the Mueller report “completely released.” The president replied, “Up the attorney general, but it wouldn’t bother me at all…. Wouldn’t bother me at all.” Four days later, on March 29, the Republican added, in reference to disclosure, “I have nothing to hide…. I have absolutely nothing to hide.”

Yesterday, however, Trump’s posture seemed to shift, just a little. Instead of expressing his support for full disclosure, the president started to signal his belief that full disclosure wouldn’t necessarily matter. He published a tweet that read in part:

“No matter what information is given to the crazed Democrats from the No Collusion Mueller Report, it will never be good enough.”

This morning, apparently responding to something he saw on Fox News, Trump added another tweet, which read in part:

“[W]ith the NO COLLUSION Mueller Report, which the Dems hate, he wants it all. NOTHING WILL EVER SATISFY THEM!”

And then he added another, in case the other tweets were too subtle:

“There is no amount of testimony or document production that can satisfy Jerry Nadler or Shifty Adam Schiff. It is now time to focus exclusively on properly running our great Country!”

Whatever happened to the “let people see it” position from two weeks ago?

---------------------------

if I posted every issue Trump has flip flopped on I'd be here all day looking up links for you.

END OF STORY
Siete is a idiot and a hero to the left. He needs your money to survive.

They will release what they can. Some of it is classified and some will have legalities which means those parts won't be released.

Leave it to the Dem House idiots to try to subpoena what's already going to be released.

Trump already said he wants it released and it will be.

Don't believe a word of it. Trump was one of the first to say the report should be released.
Trump Signals Support for Report’s Release as Democrats Dispute ‘Exoneration’

From the very first, Trump was saying the report should be released. The Democrats were bald faced lying saying the Trump was fighting the release. Now they are really laying the lies on thick.

AND THE FIRST TO SAY HE WOULD RELEASE HIS TAX RETURNS !

YEAH, RIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT.

TRUMP SAID - :auiqs.jpg:
Let's stay on topic, Siete....start another thread if that's where you want to go.

Two weeks ago, a couple of days before Special Counsel Robert Mueller submitted his report on the Russia scandal to the Justice Department, Donald Trump was unambiguous in expressing his support for full disclosure. “[L]et it come out,” the president said of Mueller’s findings. “Let people see it.” He went on to marvel at the “tens of millions of people” who will want to see the document.

Less than a week later, on March 25, Trump was asked whether he wanted to see the Mueller report “completely released.” The president replied, “Up the attorney general, but it wouldn’t bother me at all…. Wouldn’t bother me at all.” Four days later, on March 29, the Republican added, in reference to disclosure, “I have nothing to hide…. I have absolutely nothing to hide.”

Yesterday, however, Trump’s posture seemed to shift, just a little. Instead of expressing his support for full disclosure, the president started to signal his belief that full disclosure wouldn’t necessarily matter. He published a tweet that read in part:

“No matter what information is given to the crazed Democrats from the No Collusion Mueller Report, it will never be good enough.”

This morning, apparently responding to something he saw on Fox News, Trump added another tweet, which read in part:

“[W]ith the NO COLLUSION Mueller Report, which the Dems hate, he wants it all. NOTHING WILL EVER SATISFY THEM!”

And then he added another, in case the other tweets were too subtle:

“There is no amount of testimony or document production that can satisfy Jerry Nadler or Shifty Adam Schiff. It is now time to focus exclusively on properly running our great Country!”

Whatever happened to the “let people see it” position from two weeks ago?

---------------------------

if I posted every issue Trump has flip flopped on I'd be here all day looking up links for you.

END OF STORY

Keep it alive...as long as possible...PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greg

Forum List

Back