Trump Ex-Bodyguard Testified Russians Offered Trump 5 Prostitutes During Pageant in Russia

THERE IS NO PROOF THERE WEREN'T... just the same as there is no proof there were. Trump has NO alibi. Schiller admitted that UNDER OATH.

This same time last year all the Trump supporters were saying EVERY part of the dossier was fake. We KNOW FOR A FACT the offer of prostitutes WAS TRUE.

Keep arguing against fact. It only makes you continue to look more ridiculous.

There is no proof that you are a paid commie shill but then there is no proof you are not.

THERE IS NO PROOF THERE WEREN'T... just the same as there is no proof there were. Trump has NO alibi. Schiller admitted that UNDER OATH.

This same time last year all the Trump supporters were saying EVERY part of the dossier was fake. We KNOW FOR A FACT the offer of prostitutes WAS TRUE.

There is no proof that you are a paid commie shill but then there is no proof you are not.

Red herring, with absolutely nothing to back it up. Just another sad Trump supporter tactic.

Red herring, with absolutely nothing to back it up. Just another sad Trump supporter tactic.

Your whole argument is a red herring dufus.

It appears even more of the dossier is getting closer to being true than Trump supporters want to admit. On CNN they confirmed that Trump's ex-bodyguard Keith Schiller admitted that Trump was offered 5 prostitutes to come to his hotel room later that night, and at the time he laughed it off as a joke and said no... however Schiller admitted he didn't stay with Trump all night.

Report: Russians Offered To 'Send Five Women' to Trump's Moscow Hotel Room
Talking Points Memo!

What else you going to parrot for us from billionaire Soros?

Youve given up trying to defend it.

The dossier is proven right again.
And the Earth is flat.

Well what a well researched retort. Its just a coincidence that Trumps bodyguard confirmed the prostitute claim from the dossier.
You mean the bullshit claim that Putin has compromising video of prostutues peeing on Trump? A claim which came as a result of Hillary's funding and collaboration with the Russians? That claim?

No, I clearly said the dossier mentioned prostitutes and Trump's bodyguard confirmed prostitutes were offered on the same trip as indicated in the dossier. The same day.

Days match.

So now your defending argument is to parrot my response?

It would be more valid for me to say you are a Stormfront piece of shit because you joined the forum at the time Stormfront was shut down, than for you to call me a commie?

You're too new here to know jack shit about me, what my beliefs are, where I'm from, what I do for a living, or anything else.

If it was handled so perfectly, then why did Trump call everything in the dossier fake including the part about the prostitutes?

Testing.. Thump Thump... Testing.. Is this on??? ---

THERE WERE NO PROSTITUTES. Not any peeing on the bed because "the Obama's slept there".

Only prostitutes around Trump these days are the one's the Sec. Service guys can't keep their paws off of in foreign countries... True story...

There were no prostitutes? The FACTS say you are wrong... SCHILLER WHO WAS THERE TESTIFIED UNDER OATH ABOUT IT, and you won't answer a single question to defend your point.

If you ever decide to try to recapture even a portion of your reputation rather being a troll. Let me know. Otherwise I'm no longer going to waste my time responding to you.
THERE WERE NO PROSTITUTES IN TRUMP'S ROOM YOU BLITHERING IDIOT!! IF YOU HAVE PROOF TO THE CONTRARY PROVIDE IT!!! THE FACT YOU 'DON'T KNOW' IS NO PROOF AT ALL!!!

A powerful high rolling businessman like Trump has probably been offered the best prostitutes thousands of times. Much ado about nothing, other than its complementary to Trump.

Talking Points Memo!

What else you going to parrot for us from billionaire Soros?

And the Earth is flat.

Well what a well researched retort. Its just a coincidence that Trumps bodyguard confirmed the prostitute claim from the dossier.
You mean the bullshit claim that Putin has compromising video of prostutues peeing on Trump? A claim which came as a result of Hillary's funding and collaboration with the Russians? That claim?

No, I clearly said the dossier mentioned prostitutes and Trump's bodyguard confirmed prostitutes were offered on the same trip as indicated in the dossier. The same day.

Days match.
The dossier "mentioned" prostitutes on the same trip, and....therefore it's true?! Leftie logic at its best. Don't give up your daytime job, detective Columbo. Hilarious.

It appears even more of the dossier is getting closer to being true than Trump supporters want to admit. On CNN they confirmed that Trump's ex-bodyguard Keith Schiller admitted that Trump was offered 5 prostitutes to come to his hotel room later that night, and at the time he laughed it off as a joke and said no... however Schiller admitted he didn't stay with Trump all night.

So, in other words, a big giant nothing burger.

Glad we cleared that up so we can move on to something that actually matters, right?

How is it a nothingburger? When it was just anonymous sources as part of the dossier talking about prostitutes during the Mrs. Universe pageant it was ALL FAKE... now we have Trump VERY close friend and bodyguard corroborating the part of the prostitutes being true. Schiller admits he wasn't outside Trump's room all night and can't provide an alibi that nothing else happened.

Fact is, the longer time goes by, the more truthful the dossier becomes, not more discredited.

Baloney. He did no such thing. What he did corroborates that they rejected the prostitutes. There is no evidence that Trump did anything at all with them.

Yes he did. He said he stayed outside Trump's room a few minutes then left, and was not there all night. Schiller confirmed that prostitutes were offered to Trump during the Moscow Mrs. Universe pageant.

It astounds me that those of you that continue to support Trump will still flatly deny when evidence is given under oath... especially from a guy that is one of Trump's closest people.

Did you really not notice what he said? There is absolutely no way what he said could be construed as evidence Trump did anything with the prostitutes. Pathetic, really.

So now your defending argument is to parrot my response?

It would be more valid for me to say you are a Stormfront piece of shit because you joined the forum at the time Stormfront was shut down, than for you to call me a commie?

You're too new here to know jack shit about me, what my beliefs are, where I'm from, what I do for a living, or anything else.

Well I do know your argument in this thread is Jack shit. BTW you never denied you are a paid commie shill. Therefore we must consider that you are one....by your own argument.

So they "offered". Is there one scintilla of proof that he accepted? Of course not!

And the Earth is flat.

Days match.
The dossier "mentioned" prostitutes on the same trip, and....therefore it's true?! Leftie logic at its best. Don't give up your daytime job, detective Columbo. Hilarious.

No, the dossier just made a really good guess

And the Earth is flat.

Days match.

Amazingly good guess, that was correct about the time, place, and circumstances.

And the Earth is flat.

Days match.

The dossier also claimed that Putin has a video of the postitutes peeing on Trump. Yup...really good guess.

So all you guys have is false allegations, rumors, unsubstantiated accusations, in other words nothing and then much ado about nothing.

They'd never have made that offer to President Obama, which says a lot about Trump.
He was a highly successful businessman running a pagent, dufus. Obama would never know what the concept of having a successful business that employed people was. He was a radical anti capitalist who rose in academia using his race and other black entitlements, hard,y served in the senate, handpicked by the far left, and then shoved down the throats of the American people. A nothing and a nobody with zero life experience.

I’m sure the Russians did offer prostitutes.

Are you upset because Trump turned them down?

I’m sure the Russians did offer prostitutes.

Are you upset because Trump turned them down?
Gee, Russians...prostitution...so unusual!

So they "offered". Is there one scintilla of proof that he accepted? Of course not!

Obviously, there doesn't have to be. When a Republican is involved, an accusation is proof.

Forum List

Back