Trump failed - so will he now try to sabotage Obamacare?

Will Trump try to sabotage Obamacare?

• Yes

Votes: 27 71.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 28.9%

• Total voters
The republicans have been sabotaging Obamacare for 7 years. No reason to think they'll stop now.

Specifically what have Republicans done to "sabotage" Obamacare?

Let me know if you want more...

Bernie Sanders, Top Progressives Announce New Medicare-For-All Push

I agree! Single-Payer is the only way to go. Get insurance companies out of the middle.

Could you just once not be stupid? Who do you think markets the Supplements for Medicare?

Supplements only - which are optional.

(sigh) Medicare, straight Medicare is shit. You MUST get a supplement. Lord the stupid is strong with this one.

I'm 70 years old. This ain't my first rodeo. No, I don't need a supplement.

I agree! Single-Payer is the only way to go. Get insurance companies out of the middle.

Could you just once not be stupid? Who do you think markets the Supplements for Medicare?

(sigh) Medicare, straight Medicare is shit. You MUST get a supplement. Lord the stupid is strong with this one.

Then you're an idiot. Part B is a straight 80/20 plan with no cap on your out of pocket. You pay 20% of EVERYTHING 100,000 dollar charge you owe 20 grand.

Then you're an idiot. Part B is a straight 80/20 plan with no cap on your out of pocket. You pay 20% of EVERYTHING 100,000 dollar charge you owe 20 grand.

I have both private and public health insurance. I don't need a supplement. My two insurances cover everything. Comprende?

I have both private and public health insurance. I don't need a supplement. My two insurances cover everything. Comprende?

You're still an idiot, everyone else needs one. Geeeeezus dad.

I agree that most people do - but not everyone can afford it. Without Obamacare - many wouldn't have any health insurance - let alone supplemental.

I agree that most people do - but not everyone can afford it. Without Obamacare - many wouldn't have any health insurance - let alone supplemental.

Supplements are not very expensive at all, a Plan F for a 65 year old depending the State it's around 130 bucks. But you're right SOME can't afford it. They still must pay for Part B. The moment you turn 65 the ACA boots you out.

Supplements are not very expensive at all, a Plan F for a 65 year old depending the State it's around 130 bucks. But you're right SOME can't afford it. They still must pay for Part B. The moment you turn 65 the ACA boots you out.

Medicaid expansion helps.

You have to be REALLY bad off financially to be dual eligible.

Actually, quite the opposite. But thanks for caring...

The republicans have been sabotaging Obamacare for 7 years. No reason to think they'll stop now.

Specifically what have Republicans done to "sabotage" Obamacare?

Let me know if you want more...

AnimatedLaughterPink.gif

You're a hoot! Come back with something genuine. OPINION pieces from Aljazeera, Slate, Thinkprogress? Who can make this up?

The Department of Health and Human Services inspector general has launched an investigation into the Trump administration’s decision to pull ads encouraging people to sign up for the Affordable Care Act during the enrollment period. By shutting down such outreach, the action could be seen as a stealth way to starve the health plan without legislative authority, critics say.

President Donald Trump’s administration said the ads were a waste of money, but Democrats have characterized the action as sabotage.

More: Inspector General Probes Trump Administration's Move To Pull Obamacare Enrollment Ads

Trump should put his pettiness aside and work with Democrats to fix the glitches in Obamacare. Potitics should be removed from American healthcare. If Trump tries to sabotage Obamacare - then HE will be responsible for its failure!

Nope. Or more importantly why bother, anyone with a brain knows it is going collapse in on itself in a year or so anyway.

Why would an honorable president let that happen? Wouldn't an honorable president try to work with Democrats to fix the glitches in Obamacare? Don't the American people come before partisan politics?

Just like Obama worked with the Republicans to get Obamacare passed, right!
There's a big difference. Obama was able to bring extreme elements in the party together to pass the bill. There was no reason to strike compromises with Republicans to pass a healthcare bill. Trump failed to bring extreme elements of his party together.

Making compromises with Democrats to change Obamacare to lower cost does make political sense. Politically it is far better than going back to constituents in 2016 with nothing but a broken promise. It would also paint Republicans as the party willing to step across the aisle to improve health insurance thus ending some of the divide which has paralyzed congress for years. Each party has claimed that they will work to end the polarization in Washington. This is an opportunity for Republicans to actually do that.

Without Obamacare - many wouldn't have any health insurance - let alone supplemental.

Are these the ones forced to buy insurance they cannot afford, do not want and have such high deductibles, up to and over $10,000 per year, that it is of no use to them.

Got it!

Actually it's not. It's what I do. You are dismissed old man.

You can always purchase a MediAdvantage plan during open enrollment each year when you think you need it. These plans put caps on out of pocket expenses and you pay copays usually must less than 20 percent.

LOL, actually you have no idea what "Dual Eligible" is.

Forum List

Back