Trump falsely claims nearly 3,000 Americans in Puerto Rico 'did not die'

Okay, maybe he can muster 15% of the PR vote. :)

A Washington Post-Kaiser Family Foundation survey found that 52 percent of respondents said Trump did a “poor” job with his response. Only 15 percent said Trump’s response to Hurricane Maria, which killed more than 3,000 residents after making landfall in September 2017, was “excellent,” “very good” or “good.”
Except it didn’t kill three thousand residents!

If hurricane Maria had killed three thousand residents FEMA would have set up makeshift morgues and flown in three thousand body bags! Did it? May we see the death certificates?

A Washington Post-Kaiser Family Foundation survey found that 52 percent of respondents said Trump did a “poor” job with his response. Only 15 percent said Trump’s response to Hurricane Maria, which killed more than 3,000 residents after making landfall in September 2017, was “excellent,” “very good” or “good.”

Sounds like a hunch based on entirely wishful thinking to me.
I'll stick with the scientists and researchers who spent 6 months on that report.
It is accepted as the official number by the governor - NOTHING will change that.

I'll stick with the scientists and researchers who spent 6 months on that report.
It is accepted as the official number by the governor - NOTHING will change that.
Of course you will troll

So the funerals, body bags, and death certificates? Are where?

It was projected number, per computer model.

For leftists, it doesn't matter if they did't die, they count as dead.

That's why they were cheering for Florence, so they claim Trump did another bad job. As it turns out, Initial category 5 hurricane, ended up being category 1 at touchdown.

I just wonder how many thousands were projected to die due to Florence.

Florida has nominally a 300K Red State plurality. It is possible the welfare queen 'Ricans that were too chickenshit to stay on their own little island could mess that up.

That is the problem with Florida. The Moon Bats that fucked up other places come to Florida and then fuck up this state.
Well.........it is reported that over 200k Puerto Ricans now live there now.

Yes, and they will all be voting on 11-6 :)

Puerto Rico is not a state, Comrade fucktard.
They always send a democrat to the house, who cannot vote on most issues.
You are really fucking stupid, even for a Communist.
Take a civics class, dumbass.

There are well over a million Puerto Ricans living in Florida fukwit.
Even the ones who just arrived are eligible to register and vote - They will not be voting for your Orange Goon.
https://www.quora.com/If-a-Puerto-Rican-moves-to-a-U-S-state-can-they-vote
You can't read.............my articles showed a little over 200k to Florida..........the rest of the million were elsewhere...........

derp............using my facts for your own trolling and you can't even get that right.....

You need a re education on proper trolling from your masters.

There are well over a million total in FL. 300k new have moved there since Maria.
How many Puerto Ricans have moved to Florida? State's numbers questioned
And that was JANUARY. There have been at least that many since.
You are an idiot

Well then, let the good governor come forth with proof of his far fetched claim.

Well then, let the good governor come forth with proof of his far fetched claim.

The proof is in the study - HARD STOP

Didn't you know, they officially "perished".

Yeah! That’s what I heard, on a computer in a university full of libtards!

There is no way that 3000 people died in PR from the hurricane....if they had why are we just hearing about it now?....and I wonder how many of them died from dehydration.....
Thousands of water bottles meant for hurricane survivors left to rot in Puerto Rico
If you are believing the government of Puerto Rico you are a fool....
Why not ask them why they held this clean water from their citizens....was it to cause more suffering for the CNN fake news camera's?....oh yes it was...see how dastardly evil liberals are?.....

Well.........it is reported that over 200k Puerto Ricans now live there now.

Even the ones who just arrived are eligible to register and vote - They will not be voting for your Orange Goon.
You can't read.............my articles showed a little over 200k to Florida..........the rest of the million were elsewhere...........

derp............using my facts for your own trolling and you can't even get that right.....

There are well over a million total in FL. 300k new have moved there since Maria.
You are an idiot
LOL

In your own article they argue 280k to 300k..........

Hardly a million............did you pull a million out of your ass................both articles were in that range............

did you say abracadabra..............and multiply by 4 .......
:1peleas:

Yeah! That’s what I heard, on a computer in a university full of libtards!

Sorry, a Harvard study before this one put the number at 8,800. THAT one was based on models - typical death rates vs post Maria.
THIS one was far more conservative and was researched by a team that was THERE for 6 months.
Their findings have been endlessly peer reviewed.
It's over - And time for your Orange Overlord and his minions to get the fuck over it.

You are an idiot
LOL

Hardly a million............did you pull a million out of your ass................both articles were in that range............

There are well over a million TOTAL residents you idiot.
Can you read?
Oh wait - neither you, nor Mango Menace do those sorts of things.
Go masturbate or something.

The intellectual bankruptcy is on display in living color here folks. They can't even explain how those pallets were going to get from point A to point B. Lol! Maybe if they had thrown enough paper towels on top of those pallets, the great roads, bridges, and equipment that didn't exist then, would have gotten those pallets of water to their destination? And it was a great success according to Trump. What a bunch of friggin idiots.

Did you Communist deliberately block the delivery of food, water, and medicine to the people of Puerto Rico, which FEMA delivered? Was Rossello attempting to sell the supplies to enrich himself?
-------------------------------- i don't think that 'rosello' is a crook , think that it was everyone around him that was the crook and hinderer of anything TRUMP tried to do . Sure the roads were out but there was no TEAM of 'pr' workers and authorities except for teams working against the TRUMP . I think the enemies or crooks that hindered were the 'pr' mayors and others or many in any position of power or authority .

Rossello is on the level of Idi Amin or Baby Doc in his gross embezzlement.

Puerto Rico, despite being an American territory, runs as a banana republic of open corruption and graft.

https://nypost.com/2017/09/30/inept-puerto-rican-government-riddled-with-corruption-ceo/
Puerto Rico’s Untold Tale of Corruption
Puerto Rico was a disaster long before Maria ravaged the island
One excuse on top of another. We get it. You, along with the rest of the Trump apologists, are siphoning off the last gas with this argument. The problem was, your tank was running on empty from the beginning.

What is your excuse as to why the Puerto Rican government failed or refused to distribute the food, water, and medicine that FEMA provided? Why did they lie about it? Why did the Marxist press cover up their lie with more lies on CNN and the other Stalinist media?
Do you blind fold yourself every time you post? Did you not read anything I posted?

How is it that the PR government refuses to distribute resources, when roads, bridges, and equipment are not available? So far, everyone has conveniently ignored that reality and question to pursue the scapegoat of blaming their government.

You are an idiot
LOL

There are well over a million TOTAL residents you idiot.
Can you read?
Oh wait - neither you, nor Mango Menace do those sorts of things.
Go masturbate or something.
I read the part about the 280k to 300k from the storm Professor troll................

Which pertains to the op....................and the storm...........Now grab your nose and blow real hard.....perhaps you can dislodge something...........head from your ass.

i figure that 'pr' is full of 'island type' people that aren't very motivated . And except for not being an island the whole of falling down 'south america' is the same as 'pr' . You must be a 'pr' guy or gal ehh WTP ??

Forum List

Back