Trump falsely claims nearly 3,000 Americans in Puerto Rico 'did not die'

[Ewe wanted them to build a runway?

Mindless little Stalinists like WTP think FEMA is responsible for providing the infrastructure of Puerto Rico.

Of course the little Hitler also thinks Trump causes hurricanes.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:If at first you can't beat your first best idiotic statement, come back with one even better. Guess what? You succeeded.

Do you even understand what FEMA's role is? Let me blow your mind on this new revelation. FEMA is supposed to coordinate with other agencies, to ensure all resources have a way and a means to get those resources to their destinations. That way, they know to transport those resources so they won't just sit there. No one ever said that FEMA was supposed to deliver the goods to everyone's door step. But what they did do, is they did exactly like Trump. They threw paper towels at the problem, and their job was complete.

At the end of the day, it's all about attitude and leadership. And this administration has neither.

Yep - FEMA is only as good as the instructions that come from and the example set by the top of the food chain.
Even if the top of said food chain is a bottom feeder.

9f524bb2d5a36331cb54f2947a173eaf.png

DERP

Heart filled with hate, head filled with shit.

Yep, you're a Marxist democrat...

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:If at first you can't beat your first best idiotic statement, come back with one even better. Guess what? You succeeded.

Do you even understand what FEMA's role is? Let me blow your mind on this new revelation. FEMA is supposed to coordinate with other agencies, to ensure all resources have a way and a means to get those resources to their destinations. That way, they know to transport those resources so they won't just sit there. No one ever said that FEMA was supposed to deliver the goods to everyone's door step. But what they did do, is they did exactly like Trump. They threw paper towels at the problem, and their job was complete.

At the end of the day, it's all about attitude and leadership. And this administration has neither.

"No one ever said that FEMA was supposed to deliver the goods to everyone's door step".

Except you, since that's exactly what you're saying.

Yep, according to WTP , FEMA is the governor and mayor of PR and all the cities therein.

As long as she can hate Trump that is - WTP will say anything to spew her hatred of Trump.

as pointed out by links , the islanders had no will to ever better themselves . They had infrastructure at one time but let it detriorate for years and years . And the 'island' Authorities' hate TRUMP and want to make him look bad WTP .
So wait a minute. Let me see if I get this straight. So, you are saying that PR had no will to better themselves, and that they had infrastructure at one time. Meaning, they no longer have it. Really? So, if that's the case, why would the Trump administration be sending supplies to an area with no infrastructure? Lol! That's like ordering a brand new car from a dealership that doesn't come with a steering wheel or a motor. How am I going to drive it off the lot?
----------------------------------------- TRUMP sends supplies and its up to 'pr' gov and governor to distribute on the roads and infrastructure that 'pr' and its workers were supposed to maintain . I mean , that was their job to maintain the roads , electric , bridges , water supply . I suppose that now you will want traveling American maintenance people ariving on ships and planes with their toolbags to maintain your new rebuilt ' pr ' roads and bridges eh WTP .
:777:Are you brain dead? Explain the operational procedure for maintaining roads, bridges, and water, during and after a category 5 hurricane?
How can one maintain what wasn’t there to begin with?
You might want ask your buddy that? If it wasn't there, then who dropped the ball by sending the supplies? That's the real screw up. It wasn't the PR government if what you say is true? Is anyone stupid enough to believe that all those supplies should have been delivered without infrastructure?

Florida has nominally a 300K Red State plurality. It is possible the welfare queen 'Ricans that were too chickenshit to stay on their own little island could mess that up.

That is the problem with Florida. The Moon Bats that fucked up other places come to Florida and then fuck up this state.
Well.........it is reported that over 200k Puerto Ricans now live there now.

Yes, and they will all be voting on 11-6 :)

Puerto Rico is not a state, Comrade fucktard.
They always send a democrat to the house, who cannot vote on most issues.
You are really fucking stupid, even for a Communist.
Take a civics class, dumbass.

There are well over a million Puerto Ricans living in Florida fukwit.
Even the ones who just arrived are eligible to register and vote - They will not be voting for your Orange Goon.
https://www.quora.com/If-a-Puerto-Rican-moves-to-a-U-S-state-can-they-vote
Take a civics class, dumbass.

If they live in Florida, they are Floridians, fuckwit.

Do you think Puerto Rico is genetic, you fucking retard?

"No one ever said that FEMA was supposed to deliver the goods to everyone's door step".

Yep, according to WTP , FEMA is the governor and mayor of PR and all the cities therein.

As long as she can hate Trump that is - WTP will say anything to spew her hatred of Trump.
Negative! There is no "except you". That is a lie. But we did find out that you are unable to read, and that you know how to screw up your own argument.

as pointed out by links , the islanders had no will to ever better themselves . They had infrastructure at one time but let it detriorate for years and years . And the 'island' Authorities' hate TRUMP and want to make him look bad WTP .
So wait a minute. Let me see if I get this straight. So, you are saying that PR had no will to better themselves, and that they had infrastructure at one time. Meaning, they no longer have it. Really? So, if that's the case, why would the Trump administration be sending supplies to an area with no infrastructure? Lol! That's like ordering a brand new car from a dealership that doesn't come with a steering wheel or a motor. How am I going to drive it off the lot?
----------------------------------------- TRUMP sends supplies and its up to 'pr' gov and governor to distribute on the roads and infrastructure that 'pr' and its workers were supposed to maintain . I mean , that was their job to maintain the roads , electric , bridges , water supply . I suppose that now you will want traveling American maintenance people ariving on ships and planes with their toolbags to maintain your new rebuilt ' pr ' roads and bridges eh WTP .
:777:Are you brain dead? Explain the operational procedure for maintaining roads, bridges, and water, during and after a category 5 hurricane?

Oy

Again.....where do some of these people come from? People.com? If you cant navigate abstracts, stick to blogging about Kim Kardasians ass implants.

Mindless little Stalinists like WTP think FEMA is responsible for providing the infrastructure of Puerto Rico.

Yep - FEMA is only as good as the instructions that come from and the example set by the top of the food chain.

DERP

Trump administration + botched Logistics = no relief + 3000 dead. Congratulations!

Oy

Again.....where do some of these people come from? People.com? If you cant navigate abstracts, stick to blogging about Kim Kardasians ass implants.
Or better yet, failed counter arguments that say absolutely nothing. At least the implants are interesting.

DERP

Trump administration + botched Logistics = no relief + 3000 dead. Congratulations!
So did he sneak three thousand body bags in then, and forbid filming such a catastrophic death toll? He burned the death certificates right?

seems to me that TRUMP as President let his FEMA do its works . FEMA heads dropped supplies and 'pr' Governor and mayors , officials , authorities were supposed to distribute . President isn't President to hold hands , he has people and heads of agencies do their jobs . Trumps people of FEMA did its job as 'pr' got its supplies but 'pr' hadn't been doing its job of maintaining infrastucture so they couldn't distribute the supplies WTP .

WTP is rowing the same boat as Mueller is! No evidence. Right rudder, turnabout! Heavy fog! AyeYup!

Sorry, late to the thread. Has anyone given the timeline and criteria for being a hurricane death? My understanding was it was a four to six month window for the death count. Seems highly possible many of the deaths were not really directly a result of the storm.

can you imaging the whining and crying if the supplies hadn't been delivered to the Docks ?? Supplies were delivered , the fault of no Distribution is 'pr' Government and Governors , Authorities , Officials ['pr' government workers] that didn't Distribute but who all got Paid .

What a dunce. Did he said they have no infrastructure at all? Read his post again, especially part where he said "they let it deteriorate for years and years". PR can't blame anyone for that, but themselves.

FEMA did their part, as they suppose to. They delivered supplies over 1000 miles to the island.

It's another question why Puerto Rico, that is in path of pretty much every hurricane, hasn't been ready for this one, or for any other hurricane? Don't they know they should prepare in advance for disasters like this? But they do know how to print t-shirts ahead of time.

DERP

3000 according to whom? Are you sure it's not 5000?

Man! They are issuing mandatory evacuation orders in N.C. they are expecting catastrophic flooding of the Cape Fear River!

FEMA did their part, as they suppose to. They delivered supplies over 1000 miles to the island.

It's another question why Puerto Rico, that is in path of pretty much every hurricane, hasn't been ready for this one, or for any other hurricane? Don't they know they should prepare in advance for disasters like this? But they do know how to print t-shirts ahead of time.
FEMA delivered supplies no one could get to. Some people call that a failure to coordinate with other agencies to assure themselves these supplies have a way of getting to their destination. Pretty radical idea this coordination thing, you know. So no, they didn't do their part, because no one inquired about the logistical hurdles they would need to overcome. Without the infrastructure, the delivery was a big goose egg operation. For Trump, PR is just a shit hole country, so the attitude was never there to begin with. Throw em a few paper towels and off Trump goes.

FEMA delivered supplies no one could get to. Some people call that a failure to coordinate with other agencies to assure themselves these supplies have a way of getting to their destination. Pretty radical idea this coordination thing, you know. So no, they didn't do their part, because no one inquired about the logistical hurdles they would need to overcome. Without the infrastructure, the delivery was a big goose egg operation. For Trump, PR is just a shit hole country, so the attitude was never there to begin with. Throw em a few paper towels and off Trump goes.

FEMA delivered supplies from 1000 miles away to the island, military sent ships, aircraft, Navy hospital ship. All Puerto Rico government had to do is to organize distribution.

Since you know "everything", tell us, what exactly was the destination where they had to deliver supplies?

Forum List

Back