Trump family sued by NY

I think Trump is a crook for sure but this seems weak. Filed in civil court for overinflating values of property for loans.. shouldnt the banks sue or file a complaint if that is the case?

Well, I am literally watching the AG right now. Part of their remedy sought is NO financing in the state of NY in the next five years. Additionally, no reputable financial firm is going to get involved in this.
Trump will pull the entire organization out of NY and they will get NO taxes from the company at all!

I think Trump is a crook for sure but this seems weak. Filed in civil court for overinflating values of property for loans.. shouldnt the banks sue or file a complaint if that is the case?
holy shit gator, you actually used your brain. I fainted for one split second.

New York sues Donald Trump, company and family members over widespread fraud claims, seeks at least $250 million in penalties

New York Attorney General Letitia James on Wednesday sued former President Donald Trump, the Trump Organization, three of his adult children, and others for allegedly widespread fraud involving false financial statements related to the company.

The lawsuit filed in Manhattan Supreme Court seeks at least $250 million in damages.

The complaint says that Trump’s personal financial statements “for the period 2011 through 2021 were fraudulent and misleading in both their composition and presentation.”

″ The number of grossly inflated asset values is staggering, affecting most if not all of the real estate holdings in any given year. All told, Mr. Trump, the Trump Organization, and the other Defendants, as part of a repeated pattern and common scheme, derived more than 200 false and misleading valuations of assets included in the 11 Statements covering 2011 through 2021.”

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/09/21/new...-seeks-at-least-250-million-in-penalties.html

Another legal front opens up for the Trump crime family.
Port Tiffany Trump. She can't even be let in on the family fraud.

Another win for the good guys
Trump's Mar-A-Lago is also cited for artificially inflating it's value.

"Speaking to the press on Wednesday, James said that Trump "blatantly ignored legal restrictions at Mar-a-Lago." She explained that the property of Mar-a-Lago was valued on the "false premise that it sat on unrestricted property and could be developed for residential use."

"Trump knew, she said, that Mar-a-Lago had restrictions on residences. In fact, when Trump moved to Florida to live at Mar-a-Lago, the city council met to re-vote after previously saying that he couldn't live there more than a certain percentage of the year."

James has no public speaking ability at all. Just heard her on radio. She should stick to written communication.

Trump's Mar-A-Lago is also cited for artificially inflating it's value.

"Speaking to the press on Wednesday, James said that Trump "blatantly ignored legal restrictions at Mar-a-Lago." She explained that the property of Mar-a-Lago was valued on the "false premise that it sat on unrestricted property and could be developed for residential use."

"Trump knew, she said, that Mar-a-Lago had restrictions on residences. In fact, when Trump moved to Florida to live at Mar-a-Lago, the city council met to re-vote after previously saying that he couldn't live there more than a certain percentage of the year."
DeathSantis, I'm sure, will let that pass...........................and con-tinue to kiss the orange ass.

Oh...like the Hillary Clinton lawsuit? :laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:
much different than that one. That one he needed to know how to set it up and was provided the avenue to pursue. this one is just harassment by a public official. Hitlery is just a citizen today.

"leticia" is having a Cat 4 chimpout and I don't think it's gonna work out the way this dimwitted attention whore hopes it will. Will the neanderthal the give the taxpayers their money back after the Donald skull fucks it and leaves it in the gutter?

I doubt it.

Forum List

Back