Trump family sued by NY

OK, shit for brains! The company is accused of overvaluing the properties, not undervaluing. Properties are not taxed by the federal government anyway, dumbass!
I think what theyll say is he borrowed at one value and paid taxes at a lower value. Both can't be true... but it would still be a criminal case not civil unless my holiday inn stay doesnt qualify me for lawyering.

Trump's Mar-A-Lago is also cited for artificially inflating it's value.

"Speaking to the press on Wednesday, James said that Trump "blatantly ignored legal restrictions at Mar-a-Lago." She explained that the property of Mar-a-Lago was valued on the "false premise that it sat on unrestricted property and could be developed for residential use."

"Trump knew, she said, that Mar-a-Lago had restrictions on residences. In fact, when Trump moved to Florida to live at Mar-a-Lago, the city council met to re-vote after previously saying that he couldn't live there more than a certain percentage of the year."

Why is the NY state attorney commenting on a property not in her jurisdiction?

James says that Trump fraudulently valued multiple assets, including his own private residence. He claimed the apartment was 30,000 square feet, but the actual size was just under 11,000. No surprise — he’s known for falsely tripling the size of his assets.
Which doesn't matter in the slightest.

My county values my property. It's obvious you don't own anything.
Awwwwww.....when you fail, you resort to personal attacks. Here's your flag:
1663778636154.png

James says that Trump fraudulently valued multiple assets, including his own private residence. He claimed the apartment was 30,000 square feet, but the actual size was just under 11,000. No surprise — he’s known for falsely tripling the size of his assets.
Yes....falsely tripling the size of his...................er.................assets. :heehee:

OK, shit for brains! The company is accused of overvaluing the properties, not undervaluing. Properties are not taxed by the federal government anyway, dumbass!
Trump valued his properties according to his needs instead of using any sort of consistent standard. He undervalued them for taxation purposes and he overvalued them when it came to taking on loans backed up by them.

Such practices are deceptive and even fraudulent, can you get that smarty pants?

Calm down Rock. This is true (except DC which I think counts as Federal, but don't know). By undervaluing for taxes and overvaluing for loans they can get more loans, more interest, which is deductible on Federal taxes. Plus whatever other cheating on their taxes they did. Remember, the CFO already pled guilty.
Listen shithead! Those are business taxes. There are no criminal penalties, dumbass!

Perhaps you will learn this when you take your high school civics classes in a few years when you get out of middle school.

Trump valued his properties according to his needs instead of using any sort of consistent standard. He undervalued them for taxation purposes and he overvalued them when it came to taking on loans backed up by them.

Doing that is deceptive and even fraudulent, get it smarty pants?
Nope. Who lent Trump money based on the over valuations?

Forum List

Back