Trump fans MOCK Floyd death at peaceful protest

Mac1958, you stand for nothing and take no sides. What a miserable existence. You throw a brick into the middle and then wait for both sides to start arguing.
Oh, I do love this one.

Line 2 of my sig, just for children like you: For the liars who pretend I claim to be a centrist/middle of the road/moderate/impartial/unbiased/fence-sitter: https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/come-on-jake-man-up-just-this-once.590002/

Enjoy.

LOL I would not waste my time reading your sig. I already wasted enough time on this BS thread. Have a good day.

Mac1958, you stand for nothing and take no sides. What a miserable existence. You throw a brick into the middle and then wait for both sides to start arguing.
Oh, I do love this one.

Line 2 of my sig, just for children like you: For the liars who pretend I claim to be a centrist/middle of the road/moderate/impartial/unbiased/fence-sitter: https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/come-on-jake-man-up-just-this-once.590002/

Enjoy.

LOL I would not waste my time reading your sig. I already wasted enough time on this BS thread. Have a good day.
Yeah, I didn't think so.

Bye now.

Next?

Do any Trump fans have any kind of problem with this?

Not at all...I strongly recommend more of this type of shit.
I am 100% for ANYTHING and EVERYTHING that causes you Lefties to piss your panties and roll up into the fetal position.
#WhiteLivesMatterMost

Trumpism, 2020. This guy and his pal are play-acting Floyd's murder and screaming at protestors in front of his 'murican flag, Trump poster and pick-em up truck.

Doesn't seem very nice. Do any Trump fans have any kind of problem with this?

NK79xcV.gif

Its sort of tasteless as Floyd died, but we do have Free Speech in this country. Libs might not like their heroes mocked, but conservatives have had it done for generations so the libs should just take it like a man.

Trumpism, 2020. This guy and his pal are play-acting Floyd's murder and screaming at protestors in front of his 'murican flag, Trump poster and pick-em up truck.

NK79xcV.gif

Its sort of tasteless as Floyd died, but we do have Free Speech in this country. Libs might not like their heroes mocked, but conservatives have had it done for generations so the libs should just take it like a man.
Yep, I'm a strong advocate of freedom of expression.

It exposes you folks for what you are, nice and clear.

Keep it up!

Floyd needs to ridicule, the worthless criminal sonofabitch.

That goddamn funeral was a gaudy joke an an embarrassment to this country.

Fuck George Floyd, may he rot in hell.
The endless 'services' were a parody of themselves.
If some White had ordered the people who went to the services to behave the way they did the 'community' would be screaming their heads off that the White was trying to make the attendees look like fucking idiots

Oh, I do love this one.

Enjoy.

Yeah, I didn't think so.

Bye now.

Next?
Don't you think it's time for you to dry out?

NK79xcV.gif

tRump supporters.tend to be mentally deficient and emotionally retarded.

That's just more proof.

NK79xcV.gif

Has Trump done any mocking? Seems he's quite sympathetic as to what went down.

NK79xcV.gif

I dont have any problem with it. Wish I'd thought of it.

#WhiteLivesMatterMost
You're a fine Trumpster!

Hey, which one of the guys in the video is you? The one laying on his face?

Thanks Mac...being referred to as a “Trumpster” is like being called ‘Honky’ or the like....We see that as complimenting.
Too dumb to realize you're being insulted?
Being insulted by a Leftist is EXTREMELY complementary...it confirms that we are not likeminded with filth.

#WhiteLivesMatterMost
You're a fine Trumpster!

Hey, which one of the guys in the video is you? The one laying on his face?

Thanks Mac...being referred to as a “Trumpster” is like being called ‘Honky’ or the like....We see that as complimenting.
Too dumb to realize you're being insulted?
Being insulted by a Leftist is EXTREMELY complementary...it confirms that we are not likeminded with filth.
And severely mentally disabled.

NK79xcV.gif

I bet black lives matter now
that they all know where you live, dumbasses.

This is ridiculous activity, but, then, this entire situation is a mockery of real action, thought, justice or attempt to reach profound understanding and change.
And worse, it all feeds on itself, as if both ends want it to.
Precisely. They are all following the wishes of the enemies to America.
Agreed and they are unknowingly assisting the power elite, who’s goal is continued division of the people.
The Floyd murder was a severe overreaction by African Americans. They will never be convinced otherwise. The people mimicking this are slow to respond to what has been happening for many years. This is not getting old. It is old. And if people do not want to be bothered by this anymore, and can afford it, get out of those areas. End this long national nightmare. And the Sports cord needs to be trimmed if not cut also.

This is ridiculous activity, but, then, this entire situation is a mockery of real action, thought, justice or attempt to reach profound understanding and change.
And worse, it all feeds on itself, as if both ends want it to.
Precisely. They are all following the wishes of the enemies to America.
Agreed and they are unknowingly assisting the power elite, who’s goal is continued division of the people.
The Floyd murder was a severe overreaction by African Americans. They will never be convinced otherwise. The people mimicking this are slow to respond to what has been happening for many years. This is not getting old. It is old. And if people do not want to be bothered by this anymore, and can afford it, get out of those areas. End this long national nightmare. And the Sports cord needs to be trimmed if not cut also.
I’ve seen lots of demonstrations around the country, most people appear to be white. Are you blind?

NK79xcV.gif

It's just Cult45 keeping it classy, as usual.

Obama fans--blacks--- MURDER whites at TEN times the rate of vice versa....what's worse--mocking or MURDER?
Deflection, of course.

One of these days, one of you guys will act like honest adults and hold your own side accountable for something, and you'll shock us.

No. They won't. Cult45 is a religion of hate. They will just lie and say they never supported the orange maggot if the country rejects him this time around. This is the m.o. of liars and cowards.

Forum List

Back