Trump fans MOCK Floyd death at peaceful protest

Trumpism, 2020. This guy and his pal are play-acting Floyd's murder and screaming at protestors in front of his 'murican flag, Trump poster and pick-em up truck.

Doesn't seem very nice. Do any Trump fans have any kind of problem with this?

NK79xcV.gif

A couple of real assholes right there, but they no more represent Trump or any of his supporters other than themselves than the rioters represent all black people.

Trumpism, 2020. This guy and his pal are play-acting Floyd's murder and screaming at protestors in front of his 'murican flag, Trump poster and pick-em up truck.

NK79xcV.gif

You know they are Trump fans ? How ?

Yeah, you're right, we don't know yet. But when it comes down to the snarky, low character, meme reliant, gaslighting, mildly racist, inflammatory and childish, I go right to punching down to Cult45. Forgive me for jumping to gun.

Yet, even still, I bet we'll find out the culprits are Cult45 members. What do you know, the headline even says so.

NK79xcV.gif

I can't imagine anyone is shocked by this? :eusa_doh:
We've had some support for it here.

Trumpism is ugly.
Deplorable.

NK79xcV.gif

You know they are Trump fans ? How ?
He thinks he's a god. He just knows. He has spaken!

NK79xcV.gif

Notice they picked a peaceful protest to do it at right?

NK79xcV.gif

I'm just wondering which USMB posters those are.

NK79xcV.gif

I'm just wondering which USMB posters those are.
None of them. They would be afraid to that without being protected by the interwebs.

Obama fans--blacks--- MURDER whites at TEN times the rate of vice versa....what's worse--mocking or MURDER?
Deflection, of course.

One of these days, one of you guys will act like honest adults and hold your own side accountable for something, and you'll shock us.
Like you guys are holding rioting democrats accountable? When have you guys ever held the black community accountable for all their violence?

I'm voting for Trump, but I have a big problem with this.

If you are voting for Trump, you have no problem with this, Twinkie. This is what Trump stands for.
I thought people were allowed to peacefully protest. Why do you want to demonize these peaceful protesters?
LOL

Shutters the idiot who boycotted the NFL because some players peacefully protested.
icon_rolleyes.gif
You have problem people protesting the kneeling? Is that what youre saying?

Obama fans--blacks--- MURDER whites at TEN times the rate of vice versa....what's worse--mocking or MURDER?
Deflection, of course.

One of these days, one of you guys will act like honest adults and hold your own side accountable for something, and you'll shock us.
"Accountable"? That's rich.
When is Rev Al going to 'march' in any of the inner city negro run shit holes and demand the tree dwellers living there to be 'accountable' for the endemic negro on negro shootings/murders which happen EVERY FUCKING DAY!!!!!!!!!!!
Answer: NEVER! That's where he gets his 'performance money' from.
Wow, look at you, so angry, trying so hard to change the subject.

Don't worry, no one is expecting people like you to help improve things.
...the subject is black's/Mac's/ and MSM bullshit
your OP is a perfect example:
..mocking vs MURDER
..a black criminal dead from white cop because he committed a crime vs WHITE lady murdered by black cop
...THOUSANDS of blacks murdered by blacks vs cop trying to arrest dangerous jackasses
HUGE differences

Forum List

Back