Trump feeling good Going back to WH

News flash: 76 year old man slaps the fuck out of covid in three days as he's continued to live his life. Candy ass democrats hiding in basement's and demanding everyone shut down their lives hardest hit.
Bullshit! - The virus was kicking Trump's ass. He had to be taken to the Hospital where an army of top medical professionals administered treatments. He is on 10 drugs, antiviral cocktails & supplements.

The 30+ million workers & their families who lost their Jobs & Health Insurance won't be so lucky.

News flash: 76 year old man slaps the fuck out of covid in three days as he's continued to live his life. Candy ass democrats hiding in basement's and demanding everyone shut down their lives hardest hit.
Wait till the steroids wear off!
Did you see the Covid master at the photo op? He said to someone "I'm ready" then he posed for the photo op.
What a shit show. He is not a viable candidate for President. Just a psychopath that plays the part as one.

Worst
Day
Ever

for the Left.

So he is all new. I so doubt it, he probably never had it to begin with, just a huge giant hoax.
Trump didn't fulfill your fantasy of seeing him lying in ICU with a breathing tube so you are upset. I get it.

The 30+ million workers & their families who lost their Jobs & Health Insurance won't be so lucky.
Just think, if it weren't for democats, they could have missed a few days of work and moved on. But here we are.
Trump & Republicans are in charge & they screwed the response & economy up as they ALWAYS DO!

NEVER in HISTORY has a Republican President not caused Job Killing Recessions or Depression for every term! Most Democrat Presidents Never cause a recession & NEVER a Depression! Obama & Clinton didn't cause any recessions or kill jobs.

Trump & Republicans are in charge & they screwed the response & economy up as they ALWAYS DO!

NEVER in HISTORY has a Republican President not caused Job Killing Recessions or Depression for every term! Most Democrat Presidents Never cause a recession & NEVER a Depression! Obama & Clinton didn't cause any recessions or kill jobs.
I own my own business and are thankfully 'exempt' from the fake Covid shutdowns and I can tell you, I have had more business and made more money that at any time in the past decade. Trump is our President therefore I attribute it to his economic policies. Your vague, outlandish statements are right out of the DNC playbook and are nothing but political propaganda.

Last edited:
And now Trump says he knows more about covid19 than the doctors, because he's experienced it.
That would be like you saying you know more about obesity than your doctors, right?

Liberal women. Whataya gonna do?

I didn't say I know more about obesity than the doctors, I said there is no fucking way that Trump weighs 244 lbs. And that he changed his height from 6' 2" to 6' 3".

I own my own business and are thanfully 'exempt' from the fake Covid shutdowns and I can tell you, I have had more business and made more money that at any time in the past decade. Trump is our President therefore I attribute it to his economic policies. Your vague, outlandish statements are right out of the DNC playbook and are nothing but political propaganda.
Bullshit!!! You are all lies! Your business is not better today than when Trump took office! Show me the DNC playbook that says every Republican causes JOB KILLING recessions. I researched it myself & you cant prove it wrong!!!

The only way to create jobs is to not run unsustainable deficits that crash causing JOB KILLING Recessions like Trump did & all Repubtards do!

:boo_hoo14: Facts are facts: :fu:

Every Republican President in History caused Job JOB KILLING Recessions or Depression!!!
Few Democrat Presidents ever cause a recession. Only 1 since 1949!
Republicans caused 10 since 1954!
Every Republican President in History caused Job JOB KILLING Recessions or Depression!!!
I dare you to prove me wrong! :fu::fu:

Last edited:
Nobody from the Trump campaign or administration has reached out to the vice president or his team to help establish who may have been infected at last week’s debate. . . . .

How do you know? You don't know. Like all liberals you are just spewing bullshit out of your ass. You don't have the slightest clue when you are babbing about
Biden adviser says White House has not reached out on Covid tracing as Trump team continue attacks on Twitter
Trump continues to state factual truth and liberals continues to call it attacks.

Forum List

Back