Trump feeling good Going back to WH

Imagine being so powerful that simply taking a ride in a car around the block makes your enemies lose their minds.
9E5B8018-D81D-4837-A835-39D56DC5C024.jpeg

0F7BE1C1-2A7B-4367-842E-DBC8383FFF84.jpeg

7CAD654E-AD8C-4AAE-A93D-3CA022A8E545.jpeg

Better than he has in 20 years LOL Can I get some of those great drugs they gave him ? Remember the going up is not worth the going down Gotta go ,my dealer is ringing my bell

Those drugs are not available to the public
Very high level experimental stuff like synthetic antibodies

hose drugs are not available to the public
They are not needed in most cases. Since the President of the U.S. got infected, we do all we can for him. "Experimental stuff" could be lethal, Trump seems fearless. Good for him.

hose drugs are not available to the public
They are not needed in most cases. Since the President of the U.S. got infected, we do all we can for him. "Experimental stuff" could be lethal, Trump seems fearless. Good for him.
His narcissistic personality hurts him
He should have stayed in the hospital another week

Trump has more energy and strength than any president since Teddy
Teddy would often challenge his staff to wrestling and judo matches lol

Sad that what he called a hoax sent him to the hospital. What a wuss.
His recovery proves the hoax and that's what scares you

His trip to the hospital was due to a hoax?

Wow...you worship a pussy and not the female kind.
I SAID his RECOVERY you moron.

About the same as the average flu

You said it was a hoax. Why did your god go to the hospital for a hoax shit brains?

The 30+ million workers & their families who lost their Jobs & Health Insurance won't be so lucky.
Just think, if it weren't for democats, they could have missed a few days of work and moved on. But here we are.
Trump & Republicans are in charge & they screwed the response & economy up as they ALWAYS DO!

NEVER in HISTORY has a Republican President not caused Job Killing Recessions or Depression for every term! Most Democrat Presidents Never cause a recession & NEVER a Depression! Obama & Clinton didn't cause any recessions or kill jobs.
Put you mask on and relax, only four more years to go.

:boo_hoo14: Facts are facts:

Every Republican President in History caused Job JOB KILLING Recessions or Depression!!!

Few Democrat Presidents ever cause a recession. Only 1 since 1949!

Republicans caused 10 Job Killing Recessions since 1954!

Every Republican President in History caused Job JOB KILLING Recessions or Depression!!

Clinton added more jobs than Republicans Ford, Reagan, Bush1, Bush2 & Trump COMBINED!!!

:fu:I dare you to prove me wrong! :fu:

I,I, I can't , I can't breathe Let the moron drive around waving to his idiot supporters instead of staying in the hospital The man is a mental case Thank you republicans Hope you remember this always, what a dis service to America you're responsible for

Forum List

Back