Trump finally comes out and says the US will pay for 100% of the Mexican Wall.

Trump Basically Admits That The United States, Not Mexico, Would Pay For His Wall

The plan is that after we insult Mexico by building the wall, after it's finished, we ask them for reimbursement.

58293280-Mime-with-hat-in-hand-begging-closeup-Stock-Photo.jpg

But seriously, I think the worst part of this revelation is that people believed Trump would be able to

1. Build a wall across the southern border and
2. Make someone else pay for it
why can't he? you know there is wall there today right?

You know, I have a solution that is better than building a wall.................

Every 50 miles of border, build a barracks that is capable of housing at least 10 people. Those are the people who are on watch for 3 days to a week at a time, when they are rotated out for 3 days to a week while another rotation takes over.

Those are the people who respond to border breaches. And, because they are only 50 miles apart, the response will only be 25 miles on either side.

To find out when and who is coming over the border? Simple...........put those recently discharged veterans who have experience with drones to work and have recon drones patrolling the sky above the border. Not only can they see just about anything during the day, but they also have infrared for seeing things at night.

Would be a hell of a lot cheaper, as well as a whole lot more secure than just a simple wall. Less impact on the environment as well.

I have a much better idea. Pass a law that anybody caught here illegally faces a minimum of five years in prison. That will get rid of 10 out of the 11 million here at least.

I think that if your idea and ABikerSailors idea was combined into one it would be cheaper and more effective than a wall.

Walls and heavy duty fences are okay if it's between 160 km to 320 km, but your Southern border is massive in length.

You know, I have a solution that is better than building a wall.................

Every 50 miles of border, build a barracks that is capable of housing at least 10 people. Those are the people who are on watch for 3 days to a week at a time, when they are rotated out for 3 days to a week while another rotation takes over.

Those are the people who respond to border breaches. And, because they are only 50 miles apart, the response will only be 25 miles on either side.

To find out when and who is coming over the border? Simple...........put those recently discharged veterans who have experience with drones to work and have recon drones patrolling the sky above the border. Not only can they see just about anything during the day, but they also have infrared for seeing things at night.

Would be a hell of a lot cheaper, as well as a whole lot more secure than just a simple wall. Less impact on the environment as well.

Most of those coming from the south are coming for a job.

Employers are breaking the law when they hire an undocumented worker. So far we don't see any employers being prosecuted or even held responsible for their crimes.

Change mandatory sentencing laws for employers who hire undocumented workers. Require at least a decade in prison and fines that bankrupt the company.

I guarantee that no employer will hire an undocumented worker.

If there's no job here for them, they won't come.

That's much less expensive than all of the so called solutions that have been tossed around.

It will also succeed.

Employers are breaking the law when they hire an undocumented worker. So far we don't see any employers being prosecuted or even held responsible for their crimes.

Change mandatory sentencing laws for employers who hire undocumented workers. Require at least a decade in prison and fines that bankrupt the company.

That's much less expensive than all of the so called solutions that have been tossed around.

It will also succeed.

I agree. Arrest those who hire illegals and levy huge fines against them. If no one hires them then they will stay in Mexico.

I also like taking shots at those coming across. Shoot at a few and the rest will catch a clue.

I have a much better idea. Pass a law that anybody caught here illegally faces a minimum of five years in prison. That will get rid of 10 out of the 11 million here at least.

The ideal solution would be to have landmines spread across the whole American Southern border and also every 100 yards Guard Towers with manned machine guns.

So the Invaders would have to negotiate a huge minefield and the ones that managed to do that would then face the manned machine guns, they'd be told to stay where they are and then they'd be arrested, if they refused that order to stay where they are then they'd be shot.

Any nation has a right to a border and a right to protect it's border from Invasion and Invaders.

So, if we have to pay for the wall, and Trump is going to cut taxes for the rich, how in the hell is this "good businessman" going to get us out of debt?

So far, all he's given us is his bait and switch methods. He got everyone excited about the wall and how Mexico is going to pay for it, and now he says that we're gonna pay for the wall but get Mexico to reimburse us.

Yeah.................right.............like THAT'S gonna happen.............
He'd probably just declare bankruptcy, like he does with his failed business ventures.

It will also succeed.

I agree. Arrest those who hire illegals and levy huge fines against them. If no one hires them then they will stay in Mexico.

I also like taking shots at those coming across. Shoot at a few and the rest will catch a clue.

You're correct, if you started to shoot at some of them, then the others might think is it a good idea to make for your border.

The way it is, they know your border isn't that secure, they know they have a good chance of getting across the border unmolested, so why not, if that were you and you were in their shoes, you'd do the same thing.

You're not just having the Mexicans crossing your border though, there's hundreds of thousands from Central American nations and also hundreds of thousands from African nations now, the other day I read where there are huge hordes from Sudan, DR Congo etc just waiting to get into America.

This should be considered an unacceptable situation and it should be a high priority to prevent this, it's just as easy for Islamic terrorists to get into America as it is for this crowd.

Also are your ports secure? How many huge containers arrive each day in American ports, how well are those containers looked at? Those containers easily might have dirty nukes, chemical weapons in them or anything.

The ideal solution would be to have landmines spread across the whole American Southern border and also every 100 yards Guard Towers with manned machine guns.

So the Invaders would have to negotiate a huge minefield and the ones that managed to do that would then face the manned machine guns, they'd be told to stay where they are and then they'd be arrested, if they refused that order to stay where they are then they'd be shot.

Any nation has a right to a border and a right to protect it's border from Invasion and Invaders.
So we should turn into East Germany?

wasn't germany germany? mexico is mexico and US is US two different countries. my gawd are you stupid.

Since there is no more East Germany your point is moot. But yes. We should do whatever it takes to protect our borders.

Carry on clueless.

It will also succeed.
Wrong! "Most" illegals are entering the country illegally because they KNOW they will be handed free EVERYTHING by the LIBs who are assuming these leeches will vote LIB AKA the 'Santa Claus Party'.

Trump Basically Admits That The United States, Not Mexico, Would Pay For His Wall

The plan is that after we insult Mexico by building the wall, after it's finished, we ask them for reimbursement.

What a lying fucking idiot you are. Trump will seek and get funds from Congress to build the wall. Trump will then either fix or abandon NAFTA. The mehicans are paying for the wall by losing the billion$ from NAFTA they're now raking in off us. I know the OP is a moron and a liar...which is on display in this thread doesn't matter. Mexico will pay for the wall.

2,000 miles of border. You need 40 of those posts. 10 people at a time means 30 people per station to have proper coverage. that's 1,200 people. At $50K that's $60,000,000 in salaries alone.

That might get expensive. How about just two cheap walls, and in between, attack guard dogs?

No wall will be built whether trump is elected or not. trump never planned to build that wall. Just like he never planned to ban all muslims from coming to America. He just knows his audience and feeds them lies they gulp up like candy.

trump was just doing what he always does, lie and con.

This time he's coned a lot of people and it's frightening.

The republicans are just demanding what they always demand. Something they want and have someone else pay for it. The last thing any republican politician is going to raise taxes to pay for that wall.

I don't think you need to raise any taxes. There are a lot of things we could cut to pay for it. For instance, half of the people on food stamps---gone. Quit funding for Planned Parenthood, PBS, NPR, a whole host of things.

2,000 miles of border. You need 40 of those posts. 10 people at a time means 30 people per station to have proper coverage. that's 1,200 people. At $50K that's $60,000,000 in salaries alone.

A lot of those people could be taken from existing BP officers, with the remainder of the jobs being filled by returning veterans who have experience with police actions (most do), and flying recon drones.

And, not only would having a "virtual" wall be cheaper than building a real one 30 ft. high, but it would also be more secure because you don't build a tunnel unless there's a wall, and you can't hide from infrared cameras.

Since there is no more East Germany your point is moot. But yes. We should do whatever it takes to protect our borders.

Carry on clueless.

Okay, since Germany is gone and the point about their borders and wall is moot, I've got another example for you if you want to put up land mines, a wall and shoot people with machine guns if they get too close.

North Korea.

They keep their borders secure with landmines, fences and machine guns. Part of it is to keep the people out, but the main reason is to keep people in.

Who said "hand picking" cotton. In fact, I said "LIKE picking cotton".

Some product that still needs to be picked by hand:

Bull. If there is money to be made, somebody will invent machines that will do the work if people don't. The only reason it's not feasible now is because we do have these illegals doing the work.

Forum List

Back