Trump finally comes out and says the US will pay for 100% of the Mexican Wall.

A other shiete thread... no relevant content.

He is not even the president yet.

:lmao:

Another hypocrisy, from the BBBOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH party!
are you just practicing on the keyboard or can you explain how talking about hillarys idiocy is hypocrisy because of Bush.
I'm just curious because what you posted actually makes no sense at all. Please explain.

He's saying taxpayers are going to have to pay for Trump's proposals.

He's a Hillary supporter.

I asked him which of her spending proposals she's going to pay for rather than taxpayers.

Seriously, you didn't get that? You from the inbred Western part of Maryland?

You know you could have just asked instead of being a dick while you do it

regardless, you make less sense with every post.

You still don't follow that? Amazing, absolutely amazing

name one of her proposals she that said or PROMISED a foreign country would pay for ... JUST ONE !

He's still saying Mexico would pay for it. I don't really care. I support building the wall, but I think we should pay for it. We should pay for our own security

You guys do realize taxpayers pay for pretty much everything politicians promise right?

I do ... Trumpbot-idiots not so much.

Dude, Democrats think that government programs will save us money, you calling anyone naive is just hysterical.

Obamacare, it's a profit! Kaching! Idiots
I guess everyone has noticed the premiums for that free healthcare is going up next year.
except those that don't work and are exempt.
They don't care, they jus be wantin they free shit. Its they right

are you just practicing on the keyboard or can you explain how talking about hillarys idiocy is hypocrisy because of Bush.
I'm just curious because what you posted actually makes no sense at all. Please explain.

I asked him which of her spending proposals she's going to pay for rather than taxpayers.

name one of her proposals she that said or PROMISED a foreign country would pay for ... JUST ONE !

He's still saying Mexico would pay for it. I don't really care. I support building the wall, but I think we should pay for it. We should pay for our own security

so you can't name one of her proposals she that said or PROMISED a foreign country would pay for.

amazing,absolutely amazing.

so you can't name one of her proposals she that said or PROMISED a foreign country would pay for.

Deflection. You said Trump supporters are suckers because taxpayers will have to pay for his proposal. I asked if that's your standard for Hillary and you are saying no, it's not

'Tax payers will build a wall, not Trump'

....using their tax dollars that would normally be sent to Mexico as Foreign Aide...
and the tax money that would have been spent supporting the filthy mooches, and the savings from billions not being sent back to mexico from the filthy mooches.
I think if you look at both sides of the equation you would clearly see that no matter what the cost to build the wall, in the end it will be the Mexicans that end up paying for it just by our savings alone.
So Mr President Taco, you might not write a check to the U.S to build that wall, but you are certainly going to feeling it in your budget when you are not only paying to support all of the returning trash that you dumped on us, but are also supporting the families of that trash that no longer receive money from the trash being here.
Yes kids, mexico is going to pay for that wall, along with all the other South American countries that dump their trash on us.

Trump at his rally ...

" WHO WILL PAY FOR THAT WALL"

(Trumpbots) ... MEXICO !!! (cheering going wild)

now ..

Trump: U.S. will pay for border wall 'with full understanding' Mexico will reimburse full cost

SUCKERS .... YOU'VE BEEN TRUMP-PUNKED !!

Which of Hillary's spending schemes is she planning to pay for rather than sticking it to taxpayers?

BUT BUT BUT HILLARY !

finally !!!!

But you still don't explain how Bush fits into your statement.or how the Bush party is being hypocritical in this instance. I mean, both sides are hypocritical depending on the subject but I cant figure this one out.
Please explain how Bush has anything to do with this.
Oh, and Note, I'm so much not a part of the Bush party that his ignorance and lies are the reason I left the republican party.

Deflection. You said Trump supporters are suckers because taxpayers will have to pay for his proposal. I asked if that's your standard for Hillary and you are saying no, it's not

let me say this

you're a moron.

let me say this

you're a moron.
IM not sure I would call him a moron at this point in the thread. I would first wait for the explanation of how he connects Bush then to Hillary now.
I leave the moron comment out until it is without doubt that it is accurate.

Which of Hillary's spending schemes is she planning to pay for rather than sticking it to taxpayers?

BUT BUT BUT HILLARY !

finally !!!!

But you still don't explain how Bush fits into your statement.or how the Bush party is being hypocritical in this instance. I mean, both sides are hypocritical depending on the subject but I cant figure this one out.
Please explain how Bush has anything to do with this.
Oh, and Note, I'm so much not a part of the Bush party that his ignorance and lies are the reason I left the republican party.

I left because of his dad. Haven't you seen the BOOOOOOOSSHHHH reference? It's a reference to how Democrats blamed everything on Bush through Obama's two terms. He said "BUT BUT BUT HILLARY" so I was pointing out that every time Obama was criticized, they blamed BOOOOOOOOOOSSSHHH

let me say this

you're a moron.

Building the wall and getting Mexico to pay for it are separate things. The wall is not dependent on the funding. You're the moron

let me say this

you're a moron.

Building the wall and getting Mexico to pay for it are separate things. The wall is not dependent on the funding. You're the moron

Trump made funding for the wall, and Mexico paying for it a major talking point of his, now his talking point has been walked back to the point it goes on our books bla bla bla ..

no worries, Trump will never see the Oval office unless he buys a postard

let me say this

you're a moron.

Trump made funding for the wall, and Mexico paying for it a major talking point of his, now his talking point has been walked back to the point it goes on our books bla bla bla ..

You're pretty confident for someone supporting such a shitty candidate

let me say this

you're a moron.

I'm not supporting any candidate,I voting against Trump.

let me say this

you're a moron.

Voting for Hillary is voting for Hillary no matter how you try to justify it. I oppose them both, I'm not voting for either

let me say this

you're a moron.

Voting for Hillary is voting for Hillary no matter how you try to justify it. I oppose them both, I'm not voting for either

Then you are throwing your vote away, which is STUPID!

Then you are throwing your vote away, which is STUPID!

Gosh, using my vote how I think I should use it, what a waste

I have a better idea. Pass a law that anyone caught here illegal will be working their asses off at farms, construction sites and anywhere else they need labor. All for free. That would surely send a few million back across the border.

Our liberal judges won't even allow that in our prisons yet alone in the private sector.

Forum List

Back