Trump Fired Obama Attourney General

49063423.cached.jpg

Is this what "sane" Americans want? To destroy the state?

The Breitbart executive director turned GOP leader boasted at a party about his goal of destroying the conservative establishment.

“Lenin,” he answered, “wanted to destroy the state, and that’s my goal too. I want to bring everything crashing down, and destroy all of today’s establishment.”

His goal was to bring down the entire establishment including the leaders of the Republican Party in Congress.

Steve Bannon, Trump's Top Guy, Told Me He Was 'A Leninist' Who Wants To ‘Destroy the State’

No. You people want to destroy the state. We want to politically destroy you before you can.

Are you too fucking dumb to read Bannon's own words? Really?

Dear snowflakes, you're not in charge anymore, betrayl and failure to enforce the law is no longer and option / tolerated.

Incorrect, the AG's job is to enforce the law, not the fascist whims of the White House.

And here's the law.

(f) Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by President
Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate. …

Pretty freaking straight forward. But the skank had no problem with Obamas unconstitutional DACA executive order which had been rejected by every court it came before.

Drain the swamp Mr President!

How sweet is that Sir! Drain the stinking Left wing swamp

you are the best Donald Trump Sir ! :thup::thup::thup:

Trump's EO violated the 1st Amendment regarding religion.

Didn't see religion mentioned in the executive order.

(f) Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by President
Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate. …

Dear snowflakes, you're not in charge anymore, betrayl and failure to enforce the law is no longer and option / tolerated.

Incorrect, the AG's job is to enforce the law, not the fascist whims of the White House.
The AG's job is to defend the government and act as an advocate for its employer, the governnent. The AG does not get to arbitrarily pick and choose what she feels like doing.

49063423.cached.jpg

The Breitbart executive director turned GOP leader boasted at a party about his goal of destroying the conservative establishment.

“Lenin,” he answered, “wanted to destroy the state, and that’s my goal too. I want to bring everything crashing down, and destroy all of today’s establishment.”

His goal was to bring down the entire establishment including the leaders of the Republican Party in Congress.

Steve Bannon, Trump's Top Guy, Told Me He Was 'A Leninist' Who Wants To ‘Destroy the State’

No. You people want to destroy the state. We want to politically destroy you before you can.

How do I know they are his words? Because Ronald Radosh, whoever the fuck he is, said so? Please.

49063423.cached.jpg

I'm still waiting to hear how the loss of a DC insider has brought down America.

I'm ashamed that a fellow Virginian agreed to fill the vacancy and work for the vile monster Trump.

You should be ashamed Yates took the position she did, but you would have to have a moral compass first, so no real surprise...

The road your kind takes gets lower than whale shit on a minute by minute basis...

I hope he called her personally...

I hope she found out about it on the news
About time discipline came to Washington!
Trump has balls not a vagina like obama.

Trump's EO violated the 1st Amendment regarding religion.
The list of nations was created by Obama, Shitforbrains.

Not based on religion, dumbass.
Same list, dumbass.

Your ongoing stupidity is painful.

*Bonus: Obama’s “seven countries” taken out of context: Trump’s claim that the seven countries listed in the executive order came from the Obama administration is conveniently left unexplained. A bit of background: soon after the December 2015 terror attack in San Bernadino, President Obama signed an amendment to the Visa Waiver Program, a law that allows citizens of 38 countries to travel to the United States without obtaining visas (and gives Americans reciprocal privileges in those countries). The amendment removed from the Visa Waiver Program dual nationals who were citizens of four countries (Iraq, Iran, Sudan, and Syria), or anyone who had recently traveled to those countries. The Obama administration added three more to the list (Libya, Somalia, and Yemen), bringing the total to seven. But this law did not bar anyone from coming to the United States. It only required a relatively small percentage of people to obtain a visa first. And to avoid punishing people who clearly had good reasons to travel to the relevant countries, the Obama administration used a waiver provided by Congress for certain travelers, including journalists, aid workers, and officials from international organizations like the United Nations.

Sorry, Mr. President: The Obama Administration Did Nothing Similar to Your Immigration Ban

This is awesome! Such a breath of fresh air to have a REAL American president in the White House. An alpha male standing up for America and American law. It's also super fun watching Democrat heads explode. I love it!!!

Forum List

Back