Trump Fired Obama Attourney General

Please liberals!!!! Go Fucking Nuts Over This!!!!!! I want you to take to the streets and trash every car,building and everything else you can fuck up!!!! Riot and burn every fucking thing you can!!!!!

These idiots don't get that's part of the reason Trump won.

Keep right on throwing those tantrums libs. It helped you sooooooooooooooo much in 2016! :lmao:

Wow, many experts didn't expect this. Dana Boente to replace her. This won't help morale at the Justice Department.

Just heard it on MSNBC. No link yet...
I totally expected it. She's an Obama appointee and refused to defend the Muslim ban. The ban is going to be challenged in court, and it is the AG's job to defend the Administration. Since she said she would not, I would have been surprised if she wasn't fired.
Well ... the job of the AG is to represent the United States.

This would certainly not be the first time that the AG didn't choose to defend something the government enacted.

The AG is there to give council on stuff like this before it happens. A key part of the problem here is that the administration totally forked over the execution, ignoring the law, failing to think through issues such as green cards, residency, etc., and failing to communicate, leaving those executing the plan to do really stupid illegal stuff, like refusing to allow access to attorneys, ridiculous detention, etc.

Frankly, she probably should have resigned.

Almost.

The job of the AG is to defend the US constitution and enforce the law.

The specific Executive Order at hand is unlawful. It clearly violates tenets of the constitution. It is so indefensible that all the Trump administration could do the other night was throw up their hands because they had no coherent case to make.

Wow, many experts didn't expect this. Dana Boente to replace her. This won't help morale at the Justice Department.

Au contraire, I suspect morale will skyrocket, except among the other leftovers who will also be fired.

We'll see. I always said Trump will treat the office as if he is a monarch and not a public servant. The stock market is going to tank. He is not being just simply unpredictable, he is erratic and impulsive and destructive.

Where are these so-called brilliant negotiating skills of his?

He is negotiating your destruction as a political influence.

I totally expected it. She's an Obama appointee and refused to defend the Muslim ban. The ban is going to be challenged in court, and it is the AG's job to defend the Administration. Since she said she would not, I would have been surprised if she wasn't fired.

Incorrect.

The AG's job is to enforce the law and defend the Constitution. Country over all else, including the whims of the Executive Branch.

Well ... the job of the AG is to represent the United States.

This would certainly not be the first time that the AG didn't choose to defend something the government enacted.

The AG is there to give council on stuff like this before it happens. A key part of the problem here is that the administration totally forked over the execution, ignoring the law, failing to think through issues such as green cards, residency, etc., and failing to communicate, leaving those executing the plan to do really stupid illegal stuff, like refusing to allow access to attorneys, ridiculous detention, etc.

Frankly, she probably should have resigned.

Almost.

The job of the AG is to defend the US constitution and enforce the law.

The specific Executive Order at hand is unlawful. It clearly violates tenets of the constitution. It is so indefensible that all the Trump administration could do the other night was throw up their hands because they had no coherent case to make.

When you show us where that Executive order is illegal you get back with us.

Then you can explain why it wasn't illegal when Obama put a hold on immigration did it and when Carter did it!

(doofus!) :lmao:

Oh really ? How does this order (UNLIKE many of the previous occupants I guess you think) "Violate the Constitution?" what article section and what particular line?

The Donald is draining the swamp!
Yeah, he's replacing his administration with a bunch of liars and bobble heads
funko-pop-vinyl-funko-civil-war-pop-agent-13-bobble-head-vinyl-figure-1_1024x1024.jpg

No...

He's replacing Obamas administration

this shitstorm he's created. He's never had to worry about anything in his entire life

He's spent his whole life robbing from and avoiding the peasantry, now he gets to use them as his playthings.
When liberals get badly whooped in an election, they often start ranting hysterically like this.

It's been happening a lot lately. :itsok:
Get back to me when I start accusing Trump of being a secret Muslim or secretly wanting to destroy the nation you dumb fucking rube

Incorrect.

The AG's job is to enforce the law and defend the Constitution. Country over all else, including the whims of the Executive Branch.

Indeed, but there better be a Constitutional matter involved to oppose the president, and there is none in this instance.

588fe7ab17000030001d1511.jpeg

WASHINGTON ― President Donald Trump fired acting Attorney General Sally Yates on Monday night, hours after she said the Justice Department would not defendTrump’s executive order on immigration.

White House spokesman Sean Spicer said that Yates had been relieved of her duties. Dana Boente, U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia, was named as acting attorney general.

Spicer’s statement said Yates had “betrayed the Department of Justice” by refusing to defend Trump’s order. The statement said Yates, a career prosecutor who Trump named as acting attorney general, is “weak on borders and very weak on illegal immigration.”

Boente will serve until Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.) is confirmed as attorney general.

This is a breaking news story and will be updated.

TRUMP SACKS ACTING A.G.
Draining the swamp includes flushing the leftover turds out with the sludge and detritus.

BREAKING NEWS: Trump fires acting Attorney General Sally Yates

Excellent.

The AG serves at the pleasure of the President, as do all cabinet officials. The AG's job is to enforce the laws (ALL laws) and administer justice fairly.

We just tossed out a President who didn't want his AGs to do that. Maybe they got too used to not having to do their jobs.

The rest of the Justice Department is probably celebrating, maybe for the first time in eight years. At last they can actually do the jobs they hired on for. There might be a few more whining crybabies who want to pick and choose which laws they want to enforce. Hopefully they'll be on their way out the same door that just smacked Yates on the butt, and as quickly.

Time for the Justice Dept employees to decide if they want to be a part of a real Justice Dept or not, that operates by the Rule of Law.

588fe7ab17000030001d1511.jpeg

WASHINGTON ― President Donald Trump fired acting Attorney General Sally Yates on Monday night, hours after she said the Justice Department would not defendTrump’s executive order on immigration.

White House spokesman Sean Spicer said that Yates had been relieved of her duties. Dana Boente, U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia, was named as acting attorney general.

Spicer’s statement said Yates had “betrayed the Department of Justice” by refusing to defend Trump’s order. The statement said Yates, a career prosecutor who Trump named as acting attorney general, is “weak on borders and very weak on illegal immigration.”

Boente will serve until Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.) is confirmed as attorney general.

This is a breaking news story and will be updated.

TRUMP SACKS ACTING A.G.
Draining the swamp includes flushing the leftover turds out with the sludge and detritus.

Drain the swamp

drain it of all the left wing scum!

If most anyone flat out refused to do their job, they'd be fired, too.

Reminiscent of the Saturday Night Massacre really? She as I understand it gave no legal reason for refusing to defend the EO basically just said she didn't like it and wouldn't do it if she can't or won't do her job under this President she should have resigned if she won't do her job or resign because of her feelings about Trump Trump had ever right to fire her.

Forum List

Back