Trump forced off stage by SS

I highly highly doubt that the "assassin" person isn't a plant by Clinton campaign. First of all, he would never state empty liberal catch slogans such as "Hope over Hate", if he wasn't a Clinton campaigner. Her campaign runs on such nonsense. Further, they have already conspired much worse, so it would not be surprising. Unless someone has actual evidence that this guy has been active before of course...
View attachment 97058
you me like "make America the Laughingstock"
"You me like..." WTF? Retards like you is what the world laughs over. You don't have a third grade education.

... The media is AWOL buddy. As is biased and dishonest as fuck, it's so blatant that even folks who hate Trump are getting pissed. It's driving a rage into this country. you want to talk about who started the "dire" trend of "end of the world" shit- it's the media because the Right no longer feels represented and the LEFT controlled media ignores everything bad that the Dems are doing. The Right no longer has a public voice. period.
that's your opinion not mind ... here trump makes statements .... then when he has them thrown back into his face, its now a biased press... by you right wing moon bats ... thats what you moron just can't seem to get ... trump is his own worst enemy .... do you see the press being biased over hillary ??? or is it only when they repeat what trump said makes them biased

The "assasin's" name appears 7 times in the emails released by wikileaks. He is almost certainly a plant. The whole story oozes of Clinton campaign involvement. Just like the disabled beating...

... The media is AWOL buddy. As is biased and dishonest as fuck, it's so blatant that even folks who hate Trump are getting pissed. It's driving a rage into this country. you want to talk about who started the "dire" trend of "end of the world" shit- it's the media because the Right no longer feels represented and the LEFT controlled media ignores everything bad that the Dems are doing. The Right no longer has a public voice. period.
that's your opinion not mind ... here trump makes statements .... then when he has them thrown back into his face, its now a biased press... by you right wing moon bats ... thats what you moron just can't seem to get ... trump is his own worst enemy .... do you see the press being biased over hillary ??? or is it only when they repeat what trump said makes them biased

No, it really is despicable, they are supposed to report things objectively and without bias. That's not what they are doing. To twist this incident into Trump's son lying as a headline, that's just criminally biased.

Just happened in Nevada. Not sure what happened but SS was jumping into the crowd so obviously some tolerant leftist is doing Hillary's bidding or at least trying to! He is back on stage now.
case in point ... republicans assuming it was a lefty ... sorry buddy it was a actual a real republican not your fake one ... who held up a sign saying republicans against trump ... where the people in the audience attacked him ... one of the trump supporters yelled out gun ... once again republicans jumping at what they think happen ... then actually doing a little research

Anyone can register republican. If the campaign is willing to pay disabled to incite violence, do you think this is beneath them? Of course not! The way he talks is vert anti-republican and very Clinton campaign like...
the republicans identified him as a registered republican ... there are many republicans who have said republicans against trump ... I'm sorry evey time you see and actual fact you have to dodge the Ifea that there are republicans against trump ... look at all the republicans who have said they will vote for hillary ... I guess in your mind you believe what ever you want to ... just as long as you can say a lefty did it ... ya need to save face ...
There are many Democrats against Hillary and are voting for Trump, Independents as well. Your brain cell can't process that apparently.
first of all the discussion is about trump being attack at a ralley ... the accusation was that it was a lefty that did it .... it was establish by the secret service he's was a republican that had a sign that said republicans against trump ... there is no discussion here whether hillary has people who are voting for trump thats not the issue ... I realize you have this urge to say well. hillary did it too ... again the accusation was the person was a lefty ... I just pointed out it was a republican with a sign saying republicans against trump ... where the deplorable attacked him, then shouted gun ... keep up if you can

And the Right doesn't feel like the left even gives a shit - and that is why they are in "war" mode. Their /only/ option for unbiased news right now is shock jocks and foreign media. that is a disgust, and you lefts don't care because you get what you want.

It is a mockery of "Freedom of the Press"

bc604b283b1dda703996843600f682155f3f3b50ff0cdb35da55fd8f7b042313.jpg

No, it really is despicable, they are supposed to report things objectively and without bias. That's not what they are doing. To twist this incident into Trump's son lying as a headline, that's just criminally biased.
again that's your opinion not mine ... Ive always said there's no such thing as the liberal press ...there is how ever a such of a thing as press you don't like ... the problem you have is you don't like what's being said ... do you think I like this BS about Hillary's emails ??? Hell NO !!!! but you don't here me saying the press is biased do you ???

again that's your opinion not mine ... Ive always said there's no such thing as the liberal press ...there is how ever a such of a thing as press you don't like ... the problem you have is you don't like what's being said ... do you think I like this BS about Hillary's emails ??? Hell NO !!!! but you don't here me saying the press is biased do you ???

Not as much an opinion as a fact.

It's not that I don't like what is being said, it's the fact that they are biased, while claiming to be the beacon of objectivity. You can take your opinions elsewhere, I can assure you, no one cares about them.

Right, and because you're a member of the "special" class, we on the right are just fucking second-rate citizens based on your opinions and feelings. It's some kind of twisted fucking pleasure to beat us down and punish us as racists.

You know what happened last time this country did that? Guess what, it's happening again. And you dip shits don't even know it's coming when your own people scream it at the camera.

Disgraceful.

Deleted for personal taunting. HA! These fuckers are gonna wish all we did in the end is taunt them.
Are you saying that if Trump wins, those who opposed him are going to be punished?
Hey, that's a good idea, thanks.
In your case, the question would be rhetorical.

In the case of the poster to whom the post was addressed, the question was earnest in nature.

A question which our colleague appears to lack the courage to answer directly.

With good reason, quite possibly.

billyerock1991 And that's the problem, you lefties are so desperate to see what you want, you ignore even the most /open-minded/ requests and even you're own people.
right back at you ... here you here a guy who say because he's famous he can grab womens pussies and thats OK by you ... you all deny he would ever do that ... then when 11 women come to the press saying he did this to them, when and where, trump loses it ... he tries his very best tap dance and you guys believe him, not the women accusers ... which in my opinion doesn't say much for you republicans... now there is a woman who is coming out to the press where she says trump raped her and trump went to court over raping her ... but you will deny that too cause its the liberal press ...

Just happened in Nevada. Not sure what happened but SS was jumping into the crowd so obviously some tolerant leftist is doing Hillary's bidding or at least trying to! He is back on stage now.
case in point ... republicans assuming it was a lefty ... sorry buddy it was a actual a real republican not your fake one ... who held up a sign saying republicans against trump ... where the people in the audience attacked him ... one of the trump supporters yelled out gun ... once again republicans jumping at what they think happen ... then actually doing a little research

Anyone can register republican. If the campaign is willing to pay disabled to incite violence, do you think this is beneath them? Of course not! The way he talks is vert anti-republican and very Clinton campaign like...
the republicans identified him as a registered republican ... there are many republicans who have said republicans against trump ... I'm sorry evey time you see and actual fact you have to dodge the Ifea that there are republicans against trump ... look at all the republicans who have said they will vote for hillary ... I guess in your mind you believe what ever you want to ... just as long as you can say a lefty did it ... ya need to save face ...
There are many Democrats against Hillary and are voting for Trump, Independents as well. Your brain cell can't process that apparently.
first of all the discussion is about trump being attack at a ralley ... the accusation was that it was a lefty that did it .... it was establish by the secret service he's was a republican that had a sign that said republicans against trump ... there is no discussion here whether hillary has people who are voting for trump thats not the issue ... I realize you have this urge to say well. hillary did it too ... again the accusation was the person was a lefty ... I just pointed out it was a republican with a sign saying republicans against trump ... where the deplorable attacked him, then shouted gun ... keep up if you can
It's spelled "rally". I learned that by the third grade. "He's was"?

You are what the rest of the world laughs at. A large percentage is bilingual or more and you don't even know one.

YOU brought up Republicans not voting for Trump and you don't get to dictate the answers. You are making a fool out of yourself.

Trump cowered like a scared rabbit as his SS whisked him off the stage. Hilarious!
Good Allah you're an idiot. The Secret Service doesn't give you a choice. Amazing how fast these guys are.

Reminded me of the Reagan assassination attempt. Always from Leftist nuts.

billyerock1991 And that's the problem, you lefties are so desperate to see what you want, you ignore even the most /open-minded/ requests and even you're own people.
right back at you ... here you here a guy who say because he's famous he can grab womens pussies and thats OK by you ... you all deny he would ever do that ... then when 11 women come to the press saying he did this to them, when and where, trump loses it ... he tries his very best tap dance and you guys believe him, not the women accusers ... which in my opinion doesn't say much for you republicans... now there is a woman who is coming out to the press where she says trump raped her and trump went to court over raping her ... but you will deny that too cause its the liberal press ...
You ok with democrat women being humidors?

Trump's words were in a private conversation and there's no evidence he really did it. Just commenting on the types of gals that hang around celebrities. Most people know about that kind of stuff, women throw panties at rock stars. I knew band members that got sucked off back stage.

You have the mind of a toddler. You aren't ready for the grownup world.

You ok with democrat women being humidors?
It's apparently OK if Bill didn't actually say anything about it.

You can't reason with liberals but you can damn sure make fun of them.

Forum List

Back