Trump forced off stage by SS

I predicted that the violence from the fascist left would be escalating. The rallies I have attended all had metal detectors. But I am thinking that if a person really wanted to they could easily get a gun in.
actually if you go and read the article you will find it wasn't a lefty as you say here ... the secret service looked in to him and released him... what they said was he was a republican who held up a sign that said "republicans against" trump where the deplorables attacked him then shouted gun ... like always you're wrong once again

He canvassed for Hillary, he donated to Hillary, he went to a Trump rally to disrupt it. Yeah, he pretty much is a lefty by any measure.

Just happened in Nevada. Not sure what happened but SS was jumping into the crowd so obviously some tolerant leftist is doing Hillary's bidding or at least trying to! He is back on stage now.
case in point ... republicans assuming it was a lefty ... sorry buddy it was a actual a real republican not your fake one ... who held up a sign saying republicans against trump ... where the people in the audience attacked him ... one of the trump supporters yelled out gun ... once again republicans jumping at what they think happen ... then actually doing a little research

He is voting for Clinton. He can register however the fuck he wants. He is 100% democrap. Cuckold,Hillary supporter,never trumper...yep. Not even close to a republican.

Although some Trump supporters have speculated that Crites could be a Democratic plant, Crites has been registered to vote as a Republican in Nevada since 2011.
Trump was not running for President at that time ....

Austyn Daniel Crites

Reno, Washoe County, Nevada

Party: Republican Party

Registration Date: November 19, 2011 (4 years ago)

Congressional District: 2nd

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
This is how nuts they arek THIS VIDEO IS ACTUALLY FUNNY THE CHIC IS YELLING ABOUT A CHICKEN.

They all act alike , think alike, their entire existence can be seen a mile away.

Damn...

I remembered Snow...

While I scrambled her sisters, two of them... for breakfast!

The horror!

I think I'll grill her cousin for dinner.

Although some Trump supporters have speculated that Crites could be a Democratic plant, Crites has been registered to vote as a Republican in Nevada since 2011.

Austyn Daniel Crites

No One Tried to Assassinate Donald Trump in Reno — But Austyn Crites Does Show Up in Wikileaks 7 Times

After reading the article with the up date nothing I said was wrong. The guy might not have been there with a gun but he did incite violence. Which is what he wanted in the first place. Now he has a national stage to project his fascist views.
Anybody who is against Drumpf incites violence in your opinion, and then you talk about fascism. So Trump rallies are moral support for mindless lynch mobs...

Gun? Assassination attempt? Rushed the podium?

Come on, man!

Trump's a fake. I'm sure the entire thing was staged.

It looked like a scuffle broke out near the stage.

Probably a black Trump supporter attacked in the crowd.

Trump booted a black man from his rally and called him a ‘thug.’ Turns out he is a supporter.

Wanna provide a link? Is this like the lie that Trump said black are inherently lazy that was pushed by Mother Jones and Salon. Making shit up as you go.

Trump booted a black man from his rally and called him a ‘thug.’ Turns out he is a supporter.
. From Project Veritas we learn that the Clinton campaign is pulling dirty tricks and paying people to protest at Trump rallies. Iota not a stretch to believe a black acts up, gets thrown out and then claims to be a Trump. Supporter. Real supporters would not cause a disturbance .

Austyn Daniel Crites

Trump was actually Democrat 2001-2009:

Donald Trump may have had eyes on White House

Donald Trump (NY-R-I-D-R-NP-R) Has Twice Dumped The GOP, But Remains A Republican At Press Time

couldn't find any info before 1987.

He said he backs some GOP candidates and just wanted to voice frustration with Trump, not cause panic.

"I love all the people in that rally," he said. "We’re all fellow Americans. They’re doing their patriotic duty. They support their candidate. I’m just there showing that I’m a Republican. I’m all of your people’s brother. I just have a slight difference of opinion."

Later on Facebook, Crites wrote that he has no connection with the campaign of Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton but has canvassed for her for about three hours, contributed to her campaign and voted for her.

The man behind the Trump rally disturbance in Reno

Gun? Assassination attempt? Rushed the podium?

Come on, man!

Yeah, some guy working for Trump volunteered to get shot and killed by SS or go to jail for 20 years to life in attempted assassination.

Dumb shit!

Your hair is on fire. Calm down, it was only a sign, and a white man in a hoodie. The good news is that Wayne LaPierre Jr is outraged over the Nevada rally and demands stricter sign control.

Wouldn't surprise me if we found out that this was a scheme cooked up by
Rudy g and Steve Bannon....

I have seen better stuff from the wrestlers with the WWE....

Good lord the Trumpsters are trying to make the Donald out to be some tough guy
who stood toe to toe with a cardboard sign....

This reminds me of Trumps fake doctor. lol

lol, Trump scurried off like a scared bunny.

The whole thing looked staged.

He probably just threw out another black Trump supporter.

You and Carbine are both assholes for thinking an assassination attempt on someone is funny.

There was no assassination attempt.

No, but I peg you as the type who would have jumped with joy had there been one made. You make your hatred of him clear on a daily basis. You'd shed no tears if the man was assassinated.

Trump is an awesome man.. Went from assassination attempt in Nevada and is now in Denver holding a rally. This man has brass balls, huge brass balls!

This is stable leadership.. unwavering even in the face of potential death threats..
"Potential death" from a common or garden heckler???
What a pussy to run from the one man in the mob that disagreed with him.

It looked like a scuffle broke out near the stage.

Probably a black Trump supporter attacked in the crowd.

Wanna provide a link? Is this like the lie that Trump said black are inherently lazy that was pushed by Mother Jones and Salon. Making shit up as you go.

. From Project Veritas we learn that the Clinton campaign is pulling dirty tricks and paying people to protest at Trump rallies. Iota not a stretch to believe a black acts up, gets thrown out and then claims to be a Trump. Supporter. Real supporters would not cause a disturbance .

Nope. We learned no such thing.

I highly highly doubt that the "assassin" person isn't a plant by Clinton campaign. First of all, he would never state empty liberal catch slogans such as "Hope over Hate", if he wasn't a Clinton campaigner. Her campaign runs on such nonsense. Further, they have already conspired much worse, so it would not be surprising. Unless someone has actual evidence that this guy has been active before of course...
His Facebook page before it disappeared.

IMG_1638.JPG

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back