Trump forced off stage by SS

The plot thickens..

The would be assassins name is well known in agitator circles and appears in Podesta emails. He is among many paid agitators that were used by Podesta's rent a mob.

Going after a secret service agents firearm was a bad decision..

Linked with the Clinton Campaign machine.. and no denouncement from them either should speak volumes..

Just happened in Nevada. Not sure what happened but SS was jumping into the crowd so obviously some tolerant leftist is doing Hillary's bidding or at least trying to! He is back on stage now.
case in point ... republicans assuming it was a lefty ... sorry buddy it was a actual a real republican not your fake one ... who held up a sign saying republicans against trump ... where the people in the audience attacked him ... one of the trump supporters yelled out gun ... once again republicans jumping at what they think happen ... then actually doing a little research

He is voting for Clinton. He can register however the fuck he wants. He is 100% democrap. Cuckold,Hillary supporter,never trumper...yep. Not even close to a republican.

He probably registered as a Republican so he could gain access to the rallies to cause disruption. More than likely he is just a fascist infiltrator.

I highly highly doubt that the "assassin" person isn't a plant by Clinton campaign. First of all, he would never state empty liberal catch slogans such as "Hope over Hate", if he wasn't a Clinton campaigner. Her campaign runs on such nonsense. Further, they have already conspired much worse, so it would not be surprising. Unless someone has actual evidence that this guy has been active before of course...
His Facebook page before it disappeared.

View attachment 97089
It took the FBI all of about 20 min to seize his profile and have it taken down.. SOP for these types of crimes. You can bet every one of his friends and acquaintance's are getting a thorough examination about now..

I highly highly doubt that the "assassin" person isn't a plant by Clinton campaign. First of all, he would never state empty liberal catch slogans such as "Hope over Hate", if he wasn't a Clinton campaigner. Her campaign runs on such nonsense. Further, they have already conspired much worse, so it would not be surprising. Unless someone has actual evidence that this guy has been active before of course...

View attachment 97089

Aha ha ha ha ha ha ha! What a bunch of pussies!

He said he backs some GOP candidates and just wanted to voice frustration with Trump, not cause panic.

"I love all the people in that rally," he said. "We’re all fellow Americans. They’re doing their patriotic duty. They support their candidate. I’m just there showing that I’m a Republican. I’m all of your people’s brother. I just have a slight difference of opinion."

Later on Facebook, Crites wrote that he has no connection with the campaign of Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton but has canvassed for her for about three hours, contributed to her campaign and voted for her.

The man behind the Trump rally disturbance in Reno

View attachment 97089

He said he backs some GOP candidates and just wanted to voice frustration with Trump, not cause panic.

"I love all the people in that rally," he said. "We’re all fellow Americans. They’re doing their patriotic duty. They support their candidate. I’m just there showing that I’m a Republican. I’m all of your people’s brother. I just have a slight difference of opinion."

Later on Facebook, Crites wrote that he has no connection with the campaign of Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton but has canvassed for her for about three hours, contributed to her campaign and voted for her.

Hey Carla, are you related to Carlos Danger? :D

View attachment 97089

In other words he was A LYING DEMOCRAT.. Tied to the Hillary Campaign..

WE knew that all ready..

View attachment 97089

WE knew that all ready..

And he had a dangerous sign!

latest

View attachment 97089

WE knew that all ready..

latest

It wasn't the sign moron.. It was the fact he went for a secret service agents gun.. I believe the agents reports more than that lying little scumbag..

Last edited:

View attachment 97089

WE knew that all ready..

latest

It wasn't the sign moron.. It was the fact he went for a secret service agents gun..

OMG, you are one dumb moron. He did no such thing. Had he gone for a gun, they would have never released him. Sheesh!

Just happened in Nevada. Not sure what happened but SS was jumping into the crowd so obviously some tolerant leftist is doing Hillary's bidding or at least trying to! He is back on stage now.
I think was Luddy or one of the other communist on this board.

View attachment 97089

Hey Carla, are you related to Carlos Danger? :D

How many times are you going to ask me that?

False flag by minions of the Trumpenfuhrer.

View attachment 97089
It took the FBI all of about 20 min to seize his profile and have it taken down.. SOP for these types of crimes. You can bet every one of his friends and acquaintance's are getting a thorough examination about now..

What crime did he commit, Nancy?

I doubt that hiLIARy would return to the stage as quickly and calmly as Trump did last night.

She can't even stand up without help.

View attachment 97089

What crime did he commit, Nancy?
What a retard... How about you try and disarm a secret service agent protecting the potential president of the US. And tell me what happens to you..

I predicted that the violence from the fascist left would be escalating. The rallies I have attended all had metal detectors. But I am thinking that if a person really wanted to they could easily get a gun in.
actually if you go and read the article you will find it wasn't a lefty as you say here ... the secret service looked in to him and released him... what they said was he was a republican who held up a sign that said "republicans against" trump where the deplorables attacked him then shouted gun ... like always you're wrong once again
Wrong!
He is a leftist who is supporting and canvasing for Hillary Clinton. He was also named among the Podesta thug rent a mob..

Forum List

Back