Trump Freezes $221M Obama Was Sending to Terrorists

This is a good move, but the gift was from the GOP in Congress.

No it wasn't.
Prove it. You can't. Go back and read the link.

Jeez fakey, are you losing your mind? Yes, the money was part of the money that has been given to them over the last couple of years. Then a couple of congresscritters decided that it was a bad idea and put a hold on the money, which obummer removed. See how that works little partisan troll...

"The easiest way to sum it up is that Congress had been looking at various behaviors from Palestine — unilateral attempts at statehood, corruption, incitement of violence, and paying salaries to people in jail for terrorism — and that's why the hold has been there," Dr. Jonathan Schanzer of the Foundation for Defense of Democracies told Business Insider.

Schanzer characterized the move by Obama as both shocking and "a strange message to send."

"I was tracking President Obama's 11th-hour moves on the Palestinians, and this issue never came up once ... Most analysts and observers didn't think Obama would or could do this," Schanzer said.

The Obama administration had been pressing for the release of the funds for some time, according to the Associated Press, which reported that a notification sent to Congress said the money came from the US Agency for International Development and was set to support humanitarian aid, political and security reforms, and "rule of law."

Why Obama sent the Palestinians $221 million during his last hours in office

So, Westwall, my uber partisan friend, Congress approved it and then two Congress critters put a hold on it.

And we still don't know if it was going to the terrorists.

Thank you. I will leave you all to it.

So, Westwall, my uber partisan friend, Congress approved it and then two Congress critters put a hold on it.

You asked for proof that obummer did it. i provided it so now you want to take your ball an go home....BYE!:bye1:

the US and the EU have been providing humanitarian aid to Palestine for over a decade.

Most U.S. assistance to the Palestinians is provided through the U.S. Agency for International Development’s (USAID) West Bank and Gaza program. U.S. assistance also reaches Palestinians through contributions to the United Nations Relief Works Agency (UNRWA), which provides humanitarian relief and basic services to Palestinian refugees living in the West Bank, Gaza Strip, Jordan, Syria, and Lebanon. In April 2006, the United States and the European Union halted assistance to the Palestinian Authority (PA) after Hamas, a State Department-designated Foreign Terrorist Organization, won legislative elections and took control of the PA. The Middle East Quartet (the United States, Russia, the United Nations, and the European Union) conditioned future assistance on the government’s disavowal of violence, recognition of the state of Israel, and acceptance of previous agreements.

the US and the EU have been providing humanitarian aid to Palestine for over a decade.

Yes. And sadly the majority of that money is pissed down a rat hole as the PA steals it and uses it to line their coffers and pay for their nice vacations in the south of France and other nice places around the world.

Yes. And sadly the majority of that money is pissed down a rat hole as the PA steals it and uses it to line their coffers and pay for their nice vacations in the south of France and other nice places around the world.

And to buy Qassam rockets to lob into Israel.

Most U.S. assistance to the Palestinians is provided through the U.S. Agency for International Development’s (USAID) West Bank and Gaza program. U.S. assistance also reaches Palestinians through contributions to the United Nations Relief Works Agency (UNRWA), which provides humanitarian relief and basic services to Palestinian refugees living in the West Bank, Gaza Strip, Jordan, Syria, and Lebanon. In April 2006, the United States and the European Union halted assistance to the Palestinian Authority (PA) after Hamas, a State Department-designated Foreign Terrorist Organization, won legislative elections and took control of the PA. The Middle East Quartet (the United States, Russia, the United Nations, and the European Union) conditioned future assistance on the government’s disavowal of violence, recognition of the state of Israel, and acceptance of previous agreements.
I'm sure OPEC nations can afford the bill.

good for Trump.... The only people this will be unpopular with are the jew haters and they are not that large of a population in this country.

You asked for proof that obummer did it. i provided it so now you want to take your ball an go home....BYE!:bye1:
You provided me nothing that the money was going to terrorists. So . . .

Not what you asked for silly boy, you demanded proof that obummer was responsible for the release, and I provided it. Regardless, they ain't getting the money and that's all that matters.

Not what you asked for silly boy, you demanded proof that obummer was responsible for the release, and I provided it. Regardless, they ain't getting the money and that's all that matters.
That's the OP, and you guys can't defend it. It is what it is. :) Trot along.

Forum List

Back