Trump Gave us Lowest Unemployment in 50 Years, and Democrats Destroyed That

If they aren’t needed then why are they required? Why are we sticking kids with shots that aren’t needed?

jc456 what am I missing?
Need is a matter of opinion.

But no one said they need it as much as someone else. That’s your lie.

What you’re missing is logic and objectivity.

Trump didn't lose anything Obama and FAUCI working with and paying the CHINESE to make a bioweapon aka COVID was released just in time for the elections to allow the dems to cheat their asses off.
Not sure it will ever be proven, but, it is a likely scenario.
It's my opinion, but I do believe that China used it as a bio weapon
knowing that it would remove Trump from the presidency.
I do not believe in coincidences

Extended unemployment ended MONTHS ago dufus
so you admit people weren't working because they were getting free money. Any you give xiden credit. There's the evidence right here.

Not sure it will ever be proven, but, it is a likely scenario.
It's my opinion, but I do believe that China used it as a bio weapon
knowing that it would remove Trump from the presidency.
I do not believe in coincidences
Apparently you believe in conspiracy theories

I believe in that one. I did qualify it as my opinion, right?
Your masters have to tell you what you think. See the difference?

idiot
No.

And i don't HAVE "masters" moron

Occam's razor

The simplest explanation is most often the correct one

What you are claiming is any BUT simple

Interesting thing I read. UE is expected to go under 3% this year. I wonder if the same people that gave Trump 100% of the credit for the UE under him will do so with Biden when that happens

Need is a matter of opinion.

But no one said they need it as much as someone else. That’s your lie.

What you’re missing is logic and objectivity.
If they don’t need it as much then why are they held to the same standards and requirements?

I didn't say you did, ShortBus. :eusa_doh:

I agree with Warp Speed.
So you agreed with lockdowns and warp speed. So what exactly did Trump do that was so bad? Not much but the media states he is responsible for 500k deaths? The media is the problem with our without Trump.

If they don’t need it as much then why are they held to the same standards and requirements?
Because having a standards is not an indication of the extent to which it’s needed. Because vaccination is basically an all or nothing endeavor.

It’s hard to answer such a stupid question. The question fundamentally lack logic.

Because having a standards is not an indication of the extent to which it’s needed. Because vaccination is basically an all or nothing endeavor.

It’s hard to answer such a stupid question. The question fundamentally lack logic.
The only thing the Mandates stopped is what they were designed to stop.

They were designed to stop a great economy, and designed to restrict a Free People's Freedoms, and designed to do so Sans Representation in The Legislatures, and designed to Disenfranchise legitimate voters.

All or nothing endeavor? Why? Show me stats that healthy persons under 30 are at the same levels of risk as those over 30, 40,50,60, etc. Its proven that vaccines don't prevent transmission so why do we care if an age group with 99.98% survival rate gets vaccinated at the same rate as those in their 60s? Follow the science. Requirements do not.

I saw it with my own two eyes how much better the jobs market was

So for 6 years of nothing but job growth and unemployment droping you didn't notice anything, but as soon as Trumpy bear got on the scene suddenly extension of pretty much same growth added up to "much better"?

Confirmation bias is hell of a drug.

Forum List

Back