Trump Gave us Lowest Unemployment in 50 Years, and Democrats Destroyed That

So you agreed with lockdowns and warp speed. So what exactly did Trump do that was so bad? Not much but the media states he is responsible for 500k deaths? The media is the problem with our without Trump.
He was utterly irresponsible. It's why he lost the election to Biden; who at least presented a responsible approach to fighting covid. By the time he left office, though the U.S. represents only 4% of the world's population, we had about 25% of the world's covid-related deaths.

Specifically...

His delaying information about the virus was critical. His disbanding the pandemic response unit. His later cavalier attitude about masks and social distancing was completely irresponsible. His going out in public while positive with covid was irresponsible. His rallies prior to vaccines were irresponsible. His refusal to accept responsibility was pathetic. His promotion of drugs which were never proven effective was irresponsible.

Not sure it will ever be proven, but, it is a likely scenario.
It's my opinion, but I do believe that China used it as a bio weapon
knowing that it would remove Trump from the presidency.
I do not believe in coincidences
Hey, ever watch the movie 'Shooter'? If not, go watch it and see how easy a Senator can manipulate a good person.

He was utterly irresponsible. It's why he lost the election to Biden; who at least presented a responsible approach to fighting covid. By the time he left office, though the U.S. represents only 4% of the world's population, we had about 25% of the world's covid-related deaths.

Specifically...

His delaying information about the virus was critical. His disbanding the pandemic response unit. His later cavalier attitude about masks and social distancing was completely irresponsible. His going out in public while positive with covid was irresponsible. His rallies prior to vaccines were irresponsible. His refusal to accept responsibility was pathetic. His promotion of drugs which were never proven effective was irresponsible.
Fido, he implemented the travel ban in January and your party called it racist. The March lockdown was 2 weeks after the first US death. You agreed with Warp Speed. At the very least you could list the positives along with the negatives. That is called being objective.

All or nothing endeavor? Why? Show me stats that healthy persons under 30 are at the same levels of risk as those over 30, 40,50,60, etc. Its proven that vaccines don't prevent transmission so why do we care if an age group with 99.98% survival rate gets vaccinated at the same rate as those in their 60s? Follow the science. Requirements do not.
I found this today:

I found this today:

AzogtheDefiler, who knows what else is being ignored and not reported. WOW!!!!! evil fkers are attempting to destroy humankind.

Also, I made a post a couple weeks back concerning the original two weeks of reported wuhan at nursing homes. No one could visit their loved ones and then they couldn't look at their dead bodies after they died. That's all anyone needs to really see, they killed old sick people in nursing homes on purpose. Now they do that in hospitals still today, no one can see what they are actually doing to people who are in patients. Evil shit.

Fido, he implemented the travel ban in January and your party called it racist. The March lockdown was 2 weeks after the first US death. You agreed with Warp Speed. At the very least you could list the positives along with the negatives. That is called being objective.
These Demonic Children of Satan do not care about Truth. That is why God has abandoned them to depraved and deluded lies, so that they cannot repent and cannot recognize Truth but always believe a lie.

Now you're lying, ShortBus, as my party did not call him racist for the travel ban. How sad. And I've already mentioned the positives.

Now you're lying, ShortBus, as my party did not call him racist for the travel ban. How sad. And I've already mentioned the positives.
Really? You mentioned them reactively not proactively, Fido.

These Demonic Children of Satan do not care about Truth. That is why God has abandoned them to depraved and deluded lies, so that they cannot repent and cannot recognize Truth but always believe a lie.

One who protests a bit to much.

Projection big boy?

IOW, Nice confession.

Question. Why do you worship the Evil God (or supernatural) of your religion? Isn't that stupid?

Really? You mentioned them reactively not proactively, Fido.

LOL

You're such a retard, ShortBus. 🤪

Moron... the statement by them had nothing to do with any travel bans regarding coronavirus.

Pelosi was speaking of him adding countries to his existing travel ban on some Muslim nations.

Biden was speaking about Trump's "record of hysterical xenophobia." That speaks to Trump's past history; not the travel ban which Biden didn't even mention. Your own link stated that but you're too stupid to comprehend English.

face-palm-gif.278959

LOL

Moron... the statement by them had nothing to do with any travel bans regarding coronavirus.

Pelosi was speaking of him adding countries to his existing travel ban on some Muslim nations.

Biden was speaking about Trump's "record of hysterical xenophobia." That speaks to Trump's past history; not the travel ban which Biden didn't even mention. Your own link stated that but you're too stupid to comprehend English.

face-palm-gif.278959
That's how your tent spun it, not that it was true, but that's how they spun it.
You are a good minion

LOL

face-palm-gif.278959
So Pelosi didn't parade through Chinatown after Trump's ban? That is the hill you are dying on, Fido?

Yes or No?

Forum List

Back