Trump Gave us Lowest Unemployment in 50 Years, and Democrats Destroyed That

One who protests a bit to much.

Projection big boy?

IOW, Nice confession.

Question. Why do you worship the Evil God (or supernatural) of your religion? Isn't that stupid?
I worship a Good God because I am intelligent enough to recognize that we are not like the beasts of the field. There is something unique and supernatural about man and only a fool would deny that.

If man is not a Created being, then we are nothing but beasts. If we are beasts then Natural Law which indicates that Man is different than all of the Animal Kingdom then does not apply to you or I.

We are then subject to The Law of The Jungle. Therefore being subject to The Law of The Jungle, if I am stronger than you, and want what you have I just take it even if that results in your death, your impoverishment, your homelessness, and your genetic line being cut off forever. I could take your wife if I fancied, kill your children and you, and carry my genetic line on through her under the Law of The Jungle.

The Law of the Jungle for instance would not allow for a place like USMB. It would be destroyed completely the first time someone saw it as a threat. The Law of the Jungle does not allow for permanence or stability. It is subject to the winds of nature.

Laws and Morality do not come from The Law of The Jungle. Beasts do not need laws. They do what they have to to survive. Laws and Morality only can come from Natural Law which recognizes that Man is Not a god unto himself. He has a Superior Being that he is accountable to, and that has endowed him with unalienable rights, and urges him to treat other men like he would like to be treated himself.

The Godless and The Wicked do not understand this concept. They accept the blessings of Natural Law without having any understanding of it. They try to uphold a form of godliness without recognizing god nor understanding that they desire to construct a false morality because their Creator put that desire in them, not for false morality but to live by God's Law. Without Natural Law we would all Predate upon each other in an endless cycle of bloodshed and very few things are ever build by dumb animals who's only goal is survival of the fittest. The Law of The Jungle does not allow for self restraint.

To quote William Penn: "Those who refuse to restrain themselves through Morality and Religion (God) must be ruled by Tyrants."

This is why The God Haters, and The Godless always resort to Tyranny to enforce their false morality.

The Godless must be restrained by external means (Tyranny). The Righteous restrain themselves through Supernatural Means (God)

Thinking yourself wise then, you have become a fool.

Only the fool says in his heart that there is No God!

What say you? Is there a God?

Its proven that vaccines don't prevent transmission
That has NOT been proven.

The CDC says that vaccines and boosters prevent up to 40% of infections.

Which explains the fact that I have spent 10 days isolated in a house with my covid infected wife and have tested negative so far

That has NOT been proven.

The CDC says that vaccines and boosters prevent up to 40% of infections.

Which explains the fact that I have spent 10 days isolated in a house with my covid infected wife and have tested negative so far
So 60% may get infected. So vaccines don't prevent it. And the CDC says its five days now not 10, Leftist. Relax.

trump banned gatherings like that?

No he didn't.

In fact he held rallies around that time
China Travel BAN....keep up, Herr Lesh. Only a communist would ban social gatherings. It should be up to the persons. Freedom matters, Herr Lesh.

Yet here you are bitching about one

Talk in circles much?

Yea..ya do

You Zionist Nazi piece of shit
I am not remotely. You Antisemitism is delicious Herr Lesh. Please try to come and exterminate me. I'll gladly meet you anywhere in the Boston area.

You Antisemitism is delicious Herr Lesh.
my "anti-Semitism" is a figment of your demented mind little fat boy.

Play internet tough guy with someone who gives a shit

1644273691806.png

my "anti-Semitism" is a figment of your demented mind little fat boy.

Play internet tough guy with someone who gives a shit
Zionism just means I believe Israel has a right to exist. You want it and Jews wiped off the face of the Earth. Just admit as such.

On land someone else has title to and is living on
That is simply a lie. Complete and utter lie. So in your world TX and Cali belong to Mexico? Israel conquered that land due to wars and they were invaded. It is their land. If the Terrorists want it they can certainly try an take it. Herr Lesh, don't argue this with me. I am Jewish, I know what I am talking about. You are dumb and a racist.

Lying con, it was Trump who recommended the lockdowns...

"Therefore, my administration is recommending that all Americans, including the young and healthy, work to engage in schooling from home when possible, avoid gathering in groups of more than 10 people, avoid discretionary travel and avoid eating and drinking in bars, restaurants, and public food courts," Donald Trump, 3.16.2020

So since you blame the lockdowns for causing unemployment to rise, Trump's is to blame. But of course, with sycophants like you, the buck never stops at Trump's desk, so there's that.

That isn’t lockdowns, Dumbass.

That is social distancing.

What a moron.

Forum List

Back