Trump Gave us Lowest Unemployment in 50 Years, and Democrats Destroyed That

You did not answer my question. Typical coward, Herr Lesh. I do not whine to mods or put people on ignore. That would be you and yours.
I certainly did.

The UN says that Zionism as you describe it is a VIOLATION OF INTERNATIONAL LAW

and you want to do to the several million people who live on that land the same thing that the Nazis did

You did not answer my question. Typical coward, Herr Lesh. I do not whine to mods or put people on ignore. That would be you and yours.
Cut my quotes in a way that breaks forum rules and I have no problem reporting you so...

I certainly did.

The UN says that Zionism as you describe it is a VIOLATION OF INTERNATIONAL LAW

and you want to do to the several million people who live on that land the same thing that the Nazis did
LOL

Link it. So you believe we should give Cali and TX back to Mexico. Ok

ha ha

Cut my quotes in a way that breaks forum rules and I have no problem reporting you so...
You literally cut my quotes that have questions posed to you. That 100% changes the context, you fucking idiot. Report that.

So Pelosi didn't parade through Chinatown after Trump's ban? That is the hill you are dying on, Fido?

Yes or No?
Had nothing to do with your bullshit claim she called him racist for his coronavirus travel ban.

But no worries, ShortBus, I accept your surrender.

Had nothing to do with your bullshit claim she called him racist for his coronavirus travel ban.

But no worries, ShortBus, I accept your surrender.
Thanks man. Does that mean we can be friends now, Fido? Dog is man’s best friend?

Yes, it is. It's the only way your tent could fabricate lie into the "truth".
Wake-up
LOL

Dumbfuck... the claim was Democrats called Trump racist over his covid travel from China. In the comment that moron posts about Pelosi, she said nothing about Coranavirus travel ban. So that was a fail. Also was the claim Biden accused Trump of racism with his covid travel ban. That too was a fail as Biden didn't speak about the covid travel ban. That simp's own article stated that but his single digit IQ prevented him from understanding that.

:lmao:

LOL

Dumbfuck... the claim was Democrats called Trump racist over his covid travel from China. In the comment that moron posts about Pelosi, she said nothing about Coranavirus travel ban. So that was a fail. Also was the claim Biden accused Trump of racism with his covid travel ban. That too was a fail as Biden didn't speak about the covid travel ban. That simp's own article stated that but his single digit IQ prevented him from understanding that.

:lmao:
Why did she parade around Chinatown? Fido, please educate me. Thank you, kindly.

Thanks man. Does that mean we can be friends now, Fido? Dog is man’s best friend?
LOL

Is this your "FINAL WARNING!!!!" ShortBus??

rotfl-gif.288736

Last edited:
Why did she parade around Chinatown? Fido, please educate me. Thank you, kindly.
I dunno, ShortBus. Maybe she's an idiot. Still has nothing to do with your moronic claim she called Trump a racist over the covid travel ban -- which she didn't even address in the link you gave.

:abgg2q.jpg:

I dunno, ShortBus. Maybe she's an idiot. Still has nothing to do with your moronic claim she called Trump a racist over the covid travel ban -- which she didn't even address in the link you gave.

Fido, she did it because the travel ban was called Xenophobic by her and Biden. You’re welcome, my little pal. Would you like a treat? Nice self portrait.

Yes, it is. It's the only way your tent could fabricate lie into the "truth".
Wake-up
Cretin ... one last time ... the accusation was made that Democrats called Trump a racist over his covid-related travel ban... An abject imbecile, maybe even dumber than you, posted a link to where Pelosi DIDN'T call Trump a racist for his covid-related travel ban.

... is ANY of this sinking in yet??

Cretin ... one last time ... the accusation was made that Democrats called Trump a racist over his covid-related travel ban... An abject imbecile, maybe even dumber than you, posted a link to where Pelosi DIDN'T call Trump a racist for his covid-related travel ban.

... is ANY of this sinking in yet??

It was xenophobic

Fido, she did it because the travel ban was called Xenophobic by her and Biden. You’re welcome, my little pal. Would you like a treat? Nice self portrait.
LOLOL

ShortBus, she wasn't talking about Trump's covid travel ban from China. You lose again because you're a loser.

LOLOL

ShortBus, she wasn't talking about Trump's covid travel ban from China. You lose again because you're a loser.

Whatever helps you sleep at night. So may we or may we not let bygones be bygones, Fido? Come on, be a pal.

Forum List

Back