Trump Gave us Lowest Unemployment in 50 Years, and Democrats Destroyed That

It was xenophobic

Perhaps it was, but it still wasn't about China or coronavirus, which is what we were talking about.

Again, ShortBus -- can you focus for more than a nanosecond??

I certainly did.

The UN says that Zionism as you describe it is a VIOLATION OF INTERNATIONAL LAW

and you want to do to the several million people who live on that land the same thing that the Nazis did
The same nations in the UN that declare Zionism is a Violation Of International Law are the biggest buyers of Israel's ecology technology.
If they didn't say that about Zionism their citizens would have them executed.

Cretin ... one last time ... the accusation was made that Democrats called Trump a racist over his covid-related travel ban... An abject imbecile, maybe even dumber than you, posted a link to where Pelosi DIDN'T call Trump a racist for his covid-related travel ban.

... is ANY of this sinking in yet??
How many times are you going to use my post for a response? What an idiot.
Or, maybe your trying to convince yourself that the fabricate lie is the truth.

Ladies and Germs, there are a lot of fake threads with insane lies in this forum blabbing about Senile Joe creating Jobs.

Here are the facts: UNDER TRUMP, by October 5, 2018, Trump had given us the lowest unemployment rate in 50 years. Yes, thats right. As reported by PBS, the friend of the Left:

October 5, 2018
U.S. Unemployment Rate Drops To 3.7 Percent, Lowest In Nearly 50 Years

The U.S. jobless rate dropped to 3.7 percent in September — the lowest since 1969, though the economy added a lower-than-expected 134,000 jobs, the Bureau of Labor Statistics said. The jobless rate fell from August's 3.9 percent.

So, what happened to that? Covid and Democrats.
The China Virus made problems, and the Democrats took advantage of Covid to impose needless shutdowns and lockdowns, destroying the economy and jobs, all to defeat Trump.

And Now, the jobs that they destroyed on purpose are slowly coming back, no thanks to Biden mind you, and the extremist Left hails that as "job creation". Oh man, that is some nerve.

I like how you paired these together "COVID and the Democrats" I think it is more COVID is to blame, look how bad things got when Trump was president when COVID hit...Job loss, Markets crashing, riots, COVID DEATHS spiking. etc.... At least BIDEN came in a did a pretty good job cleaning up the mess left for him to deal with.

December 2021 was at 3.9% and the Federal Reserve has estimated that the economy would hit a 3.8% unemployment rate in 2022, and 3.5% in 2023. It is in line with the Trump economy. I'm not sure what the headline in this thread was referring to. Just another lie which is what the Trump camp is all about.

The same nations in the UN that declare Zionism is a Violation Of International Law are the biggest buyers of Israel's ecology technology.
If they didn't say that about Zionism their citizens would have them executed.
What a fucking crock of shit.

That's about as stupid as QAnon shit

That has NOT been proven.

The CDC says that vaccines and boosters prevent up to 40% of infections.

Which explains the fact that I have spent 10 days isolated in a house with my covid infected wife and have tested negative so far
That must have been awful.....err not for you though....you are clueless. Did your idiotic employers pay the two of you to sit at home on your ass?

Where? In your dreams?
In your nightmares, when you meet Him, fool. I deride the Enemies of God because they are The Enemies of God. You are the enemy of God. You are the enemy of peace. You are the enemy of truth and all things righteous and good.

There is a Hell.
It is prepared for you.
And you shall burn in it forever.
Your teeth shall gnash from pain.
Your tongue will cleave to the roof of your mouth for thirst.
You will stumble about as if your are blind and shreek at the overwhelming darkness
You will have no friends, no home, no money and no hope.
But one thing you will do is bow your knee in Hell and acknowledge that there is a God. Only then will you do it, and only after it is too late for you, FOOL.

You were warned, and never once turned from the path of destruction, so destruction is what you sow, and you shall reap a whirlwind of desolation.

In your nightmares, when you meet Him, fool. I deride the Enemies of God because they are The Enemies of God. You are the enemy of God. You are the enemy of peace. You are the enemy of truth and all things righteous and good.

There is a Hell.
It is prepared for you.
And you shall burn in it forever.
Your teeth shall gnash from pain.
Your tongue will cleave to the roof of your mouth for thirst.
You will stumble about as if your are blind and shreek at the overwhelming darkness
You will have no friends, no home, no money and no hope.
But one thing you will do is bow your knee in Hell and acknowledge that there is a God. Only then will you do it, and only after it is too late for you, FOOL.

You were warned, and never once turned from the path of destruction, so destruction is what you sow, and you shall reap a whirlwind of desolation.

See. Like I said Satan and or the evil ones are your best friend and savior How else will you scare the children but with fire and brimstones.

Fido, how can I be civil when you’re constantly hostile?
LOLOL

Thanks for letting me know I control you, ShortBus. I already suspected it, but now I know it.

tenor.gif

How many times are you going to use my post for a response? What an idiot.
Or, maybe your trying to convince yourself that the fabricate lie is the truth.
As many times as you try to frame it as though Democrats called Trump a racist for his China travel ban.

As many times as you try to frame it as though Democrats called Trump a racist for his China travel ban.
That's a fact that Nancy Pelosi who is owned by The CCP called Trump a racist for taking immediate action to stop flights from China which carried human CCP vectors infected with the Fauci-Obama-Biden Flu in to The US.

Facts and Truth are something you are allergic to like a Vampire is allergic to sunlight. They should burn in Hell, just like you will.

iu

Forum List

Back