Trump Gave us Lowest Unemployment in 50 Years, and Democrats Destroyed That

Stumpy, the president has no authority to close down private businesses. All he could do was recommend Americans limit outside non-vital excursions. That's what he did and then states acted upon those recommendations.
The President suggested America try to voluntarily follow Fauci and The CDC's advice. Fauci and The CDC were wrong but that did not stop DemoNaziFascists from putting the local populaces under their control under Martial Law Light, and then to double up on stupidity, Biden tried to Mandate misinformation based on feelings and not The Science his Regime was trying to repress.

It's easy to debate you when I know you are a pathological liar with a damned calcified soul.

The President suggested America try to voluntarily follow Fauci and The CDC's advice. Fauci and The CDC were wrong but that did not stop DemoNaziFascists from putting the local populaces under their control under Martial Law Light, and then to double up on stupidity, Biden tried to Mandate misinformation based on feelings and not The Science his Regime was trying to repress.

It's easy to debate you when I know you are a pathological liar with a damned calcified soul.
The President suggested...

... and America followed his suggestions.

Rightards blame Democrats. :cuckoo:

Stumpy, the president has no authority to close down private businesses. All he could do was recommend Americans limit outside non-vital excursions. That's what he did and then states acted upon those recommendations.
And the Blue governors destroyed businesses.

The President suggested...

... and America followed his suggestions.

Rightards blame Democrats. :cuckoo:
The suggestions were not followed, they were taken advantage of, and pushed beyond what was recommended to The Detriment of ALL AMERICANS, even the blind fools and useful idiots that embraced DemNazi Fascism.

Face it woody, you accept the belief that Satan and all his demons exists.
Yes your little god, who has been defeated a million times, who got his ass kicked at Calvary when he was duped in to trying to kill the God-Man Christ Jesus is real. Think of all the souls that were freed from the father of lies, your father's grip on that day!

There is more freedom to come to those under the grip of the fallen defeated angel who once guarded God's throne until pride and jealousy consumed him and he was cast to Earth.

Satan, your little fake god's final Ass Kicking comes at Armageddon which your Fool Quid Pro Biden is unwittingly trying to bring about by bowing down to Putin, Xi, Iran and Turkey and allowing them to project more influence in The Middle East and elsewhere. Ultimately America will wane and weaken under Faux Asterisk Joe, while these powers will strengthen and accomplish their purpose to bring about WWIII.

Fido, so you don’t want to be civil then? OK

Sounds like fun.
LOLOL

You're sooo easily led by the nose, ShortBus.

Was that my FINAL WARNING!!!?

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

LOLOL

You're sooo easily led by the nose, ShortBus.

Was that my FINAL WARNING!!!?

The Final Warning meant I was not going to be civil and I was not. I looked back at your posts before I even joined and you're always a hate filled little troll. You're here to insult people not to debate, Fido. So now I will do the same to you nonstop on all your posts that I see. Enjoy it, little lapdog.

This will be fun.

:funnyface:

The Final Warning meant I was not going to be civil and I was not. I looked back at your posts before I even joined and you're always a hate filled little troll. You're here to insult people not to debate, Fido. So now I will do the same to you nonstop on all your posts that I see. Enjoy it, little lapdog.

This will be fun.

:funnyface:
FINAL WARNING!!!

Forum List

Back