Trump Gave us Lowest Unemployment in 50 Years, and Democrats Destroyed That

Yes, because lockdowns on a national level don't make sense. Some places are more densely populated than others, my little angry lapdog.

Fido, you admitted that you agreed with his COVID initiatives and your posting history reflects that you are just here to insult people and troll. I will oblige.

You're a fucking idiot, Fido.
LOL

You're such a retard, ShortBus. To once again clarify, since you still don't get it... I'm not criticizing Trump for his recommendations. I'm not criticizing governors for following his recommendations. I'm criticizing rightards who blame Democrats for the lockdowns.

Savvy?

President Donald Trump on Monday announced a strict set of guidelines for Americans to follow for the next 15 days to try to “slow the spread” of the coronavirus. The recommendations call on people to sharply limit their normal behaviors when it comes to eating out, shopping and socializing.

Trump laid out the guidelines at a White House press conference on a day that saw the number of reported coronavirus cases in the United States rise above 4,000. AAt the same time, stock market indices posted record-breaking losses as states and cities took dramatic actions in efforts to reduce the rate of transmission.

CDC%20guidelines%201.1584396062607.PNG

CDC%20guidelines%202.1584396077026.PNG

The suggestions include encouraging people to “avoid social gatherings in groups of more than 10 people,” as well as avoiding “eating or drinking in bars, restaurants and food courts.

In states where community transmission has already occurred, officials should close “bars, restaurants, food courts, gym, and other indoor and outdoor venues where groups of people congregate,” the guidelines say.

That came from the Trump Administration
And rightards blame Democrats. :cuckoo:

LOL

You're such a retard, ShortBus. To once again clarify, since you still don't get it... I'm not criticizing Trump for his recommendations. I'm not criticizing governors for following his recommendations. I'm criticizing rightards who blame Democrats for the lockdowns.

Savvy?
Blue govs did a lot of damage.

LOL

Savvy?
So you admit the Governors had control and which Governors had stricter lockdowns, Fido? Democrats or Republicans? Hmmmmmm.....on average?

Are you ever not a complete fucking idiot, Fido?

First you claim Trump DIDN'T recommend a shut down...that lie gets shot down and now you "forget" that TRUMP extended that 15 day shutdown to 45 days.

You lie as easily as you breathe
Google “trump covid shutdowns”

First you claim Trump DIDN'T recommend a shut down...that lie gets shot down and now you "forget" that TRUMP extended that 15 day shutdown to 45 days.

We all “remember” the “horrible” 15 day shutdown.
Don’t pretend you did.

Fauci recommended it. Let's be honest.

So you admit the Governors had control and which Governors had stricter lockdowns, Fido? Democrats or Republicans? Hmmmmmm.....on average?

Are you ever not a complete fucking idiot, Fido?
Which ones, ShortBus?

Forum List

Back