Trump Gave us Lowest Unemployment in 50 Years, and Democrats Destroyed That

Are you kidding me Fido? Look again. Dumbfuck.

Blue states have the highest restrictions.
LOL

Moron, again.... you said, "NY and Cali had the strictest."

Do they? Not according to the link you posted.

You fail again because you're a failure.

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOL

Moron, again.... you said, "NY and Cali had the strictest."

Do they? Not according to the link you posted.

You fail again because you're a failure.

OCD FAT FUCK...some of the strictest. They rank 45 and 46 in terms of fewest restrictions. Now that VA has gone red they will move up. So blue states have the highest restrictions, correct? Dumbfuck, Fido.

OCD FAT FUCK...some of the strictest. They rank 45 and 46 in terms of fewest restrictions. Now that VA has gone red they will move up. So blue states have the highest restrictions, correct? Dumbfuck, Fido.
LOLOL

I'll let you know after I'm done laughing at you for proving yourself wrong.

he's far too chicken shit to respond to the post. psst, maybe he is satan.
He is not smart enough to be Satan, and Satan would not bother possessing his dumb ass. He'd send one of his lower underlings Private 1st Class Putin Bot to possess him.

Evil lucks in the heart of every man. It's origin is not some mythical or super natural being.
You don't need luck to have Evil in your heart. You invite it in, like a vampire across the threshold of your door. And clearly you have done this.

Question is, are you going to fight The Vampire off, or be his willing slave?

I think I know the answer to that already.

Dude, you're a loser. Admit you are a Democrat and support Joe Biden. Dumb lapdog.
Ok, I'm done laughing at you (for now). You were correct that blue states did have stricter guidelines than red states. And of course I'm a Democrat and sometimes support Biden.

Ok, I'm done laughing at you (for now). You were correct that blue states did have stricter guidelines than red states. And of course I'm a Democrat and sometimes support Biden.
Was that therapeutic. Of course you are. I can tell by your deranged posting history. And not sometimes, most of the time, Fido. You are a true believer.

He is not smart enough to be Satan, and Satan would not bother possessing his dumb ass. He'd send one of his lower underlings Private 1st Class Putin Bot to possess him.
Church Lady, this is how you see yourself...

... this is how others see you ...

Ladies and Germs, there are a lot of fake threads with insane lies in this forum blabbing about Senile Joe creating Jobs.

Here are the facts: UNDER TRUMP, by October 5, 2018, Trump had given us the lowest unemployment rate in 50 years. Yes, thats right. As reported by PBS, the friend of the Left:

October 5, 2018
U.S. Unemployment Rate Drops To 3.7 Percent, Lowest In Nearly 50 Years

The U.S. jobless rate dropped to 3.7 percent in September — the lowest since 1969, though the economy added a lower-than-expected 134,000 jobs, the Bureau of Labor Statistics said. The jobless rate fell from August's 3.9 percent.

So, what happened to that? Covid and Democrats.
The China Virus made problems, and the Democrats took advantage of Covid to impose needless shutdowns and lockdowns, destroying the economy and jobs, all to defeat Trump.

And Now, the jobs that they destroyed on purpose are slowly coming back, no thanks to Biden mind you, and the extremist Left hails that as "job creation". Oh man, that is some nerve.
You forgot to mention the unemployment rate now.
What you quoted was not facts but just the same old hatred from a Republican propaganda puppet.

Evil lurks in the heart of every man. It's origin is not some mythical or super natural being.
what is it then? what makes a man think it's okay to take the life of another? Take property and torture?

You forgot to mention the unemployment rate now.
What you quoted was not facts but just the same old hatred from a Republican propaganda puppet.
you mean returned jobs once they were cut because demofks shut businesses down? You're giving credit for those? hahahaahahahahahahaha. loser. Name one policy that would light up a business starting fresh? Doubled gas prices? Empty store shelves? wow look at all those jobs. hahaahahahhahaahhaha ignoramous

Last edited:
Ladies and Germs, there are a lot of fake threads with insane lies in this forum blabbing about Senile Joe creating Jobs.

Here are the facts: UNDER TRUMP, by October 5, 2018, Trump had given us the lowest unemployment rate in 50 years. Yes, thats right. As reported by PBS, the friend of the Left:

October 5, 2018
U.S. Unemployment Rate Drops To 3.7 Percent, Lowest In Nearly 50 Years

The U.S. jobless rate dropped to 3.7 percent in September — the lowest since 1969, though the economy added a lower-than-expected 134,000 jobs, the Bureau of Labor Statistics said. The jobless rate fell from August's 3.9 percent.

So, what happened to that? Covid and Democrats.
The China Virus made problems, and the Democrats took advantage of Covid to impose needless shutdowns and lockdowns, destroying the economy and jobs, all to defeat Trump.

And Now, the jobs that they destroyed on purpose are slowly coming back, no thanks to Biden mind you, and the extremist Left hails that as "job creation". Oh man, that is some nerve.
Deficit Donald was elected on third base and you tards think he hit a triple.

If I spent the economy into $8 trillion of debt, I could achieve GDP growth and low unemployment, too. Any lazy fuck can do that and fool the tard herd into bleeving they are something special.

Last edited:
You are moving the goal posts. He never suggested closing restaurants, Fuckwit.

Ever heard of takeout? Curbside? Outside dining?
Moron, I just posted to you that's what my governor did in response to Trump's recommendations. Hard of reading, are you? It's even in my quote that you just posted.

face-palm-gif.278959

Forum List

Back