Trump Gave us Lowest Unemployment in 50 Years, and Democrats Destroyed That

So when you walk around with your nose up Azog's ass do you need to synchronize your steps or do you just bump along thrilling him?
AZ and I do not agree 100% on everything but I never align with people who are idiots and you are an idiot.

AZ and I do not agree 100% on everything but I never align with people who are idiots and you are an idiot.
But with your nose up his ass...you pretty much HAVE to align yourselves or things get all fucked up no?

But with your nose up his ass...you pretty much HAVE to align yourselves or things get all fucked up no?
I see you are upset that more than one intelligent and knowledgeable person is beating your bullshit to the ground.
I never see you criticize your fellow ProgTards for coming to your rescue.
Sucks to be you.

So? They were still his recommendations. He lacked the authority to enact lockdowns so he recommended them and governors followed his recommendations.

Rightards blame Democrats but not Trump or Republicans. It's what makes them rightards.
Wait. I thought Trump shut down the country, not Dimtard Governors.

President Donald Trump on Monday announced a strict set of guidelines for Americans to follow for the next 15 days to try to “slow the spread” of the coronavirus. The recommendations call on people to sharply limit their normal behaviors when it comes to eating out, shopping and socializing.

Trump laid out the guidelines at a White House press conference on a day that saw the number of reported coronavirus cases in the United States rise above 4,000. AAt the same time, stock market indices posted record-breaking losses as states and cities took dramatic actions in efforts to reduce the rate of transmission.

CDC%20guidelines%201.1584396062607.PNG

CDC%20guidelines%202.1584396077026.PNG

The suggestions include encouraging people to “avoid social gatherings in groups of more than 10 people,” as well as avoiding “eating or drinking in bars, restaurants and food courts.

In states where community transmission has already occurred, officials should close “bars, restaurants, food courts, gym, and other indoor and outdoor venues where groups of people congregate,” the guidelines say.

That came from the Trump Administration
HOLY SHIT!

A 15 day set of guidelines for social distancing in March?????????????????????????????

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :funnyface: :itsok: :itsok: :dance: :banana: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :oops8: :oops8: :oops8: :clap: :spinner: :backpedal: :dance: :itsok: :funnyface: :oops8: :abgg2q.jpg: :banana:

I understand that but he had two more years as leader and those numbers didn’t last. So if you are going to point blame and give credit then do so consistently
If YOU we're honest you would know it was because of the pandemic the numbers didn't last, not Trump.

That's funny. Unemployment from Bush Recession reached 10%. After Oct. 2009 the rate steadily drop to 4.7% by the time Obamas' two terms ended. It continued on that steady pace until the pandemic struck.

Obama's economy was rolling along until Covid hit.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Forum List

Back