🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump gets record breaking voter enthusiasm. Thanks, Nancy.

Take a look at December's numbers. After the deal was passed by the House and Senate. Biggest Canadian surplus ever.

I've turned down numerous offers to move to the USA. Travel to the US made me NEVER want to live there. It's a dirty country. Your cities are filthy. There are horrific slums. Nobody from the first world is emigrating the to US.

Where I live, it's clean and beautiful. As a retiree, I have guaranteed income, indexed to inflation, so if my pension fund were to go broke, I would still have enough to live on. After working for close to 50 years, my income is well above the guaranteed income amount. I also have fully funded health care, dental, and other tax benefits available to me.

But best of all, my country hasn't fallen under the sway of an ignorant, vindictive conman who is destroying the country for his own benefit.
I like your nation. But the United States needs to stop defending you. Defend yourselves.

Against whom? The last time anyone attacked Canada was 1812, and it was the USA who attacked us. When has the USA ever defended Canada?

From whom? We went to Afghanistan to defend you. We fought ISIS to defend you, and you hung our troops out to dry when you pulled out of Syria, and attacked the Iranian Military commander.

We've come to YOUR rescue countless times, so with all due respect - go fuck yourself.

The only reason you still have a country is due to the protection of the US of A you incompetent twit!

Now, where do you want us to send those creampuffs-)

Ah, the arrogance and stupidity of Americans when it comes to their power and their glory, knows no bounds.

You haven't done jack shit for us, except try to buy up all of our best companies, and undermine our way of life. Your tried to have our health care system declared an "unfair employer advantage" in NAFTA negotiations, and force American health care on us.

You poisoned our air leading to acid rain, nearly wiping out our maple sugar industry. Then there's the Great Lakes pollution.

Face it, you're only the 17th best country in the world to live in. We're #1, two years running.
we should invade canada [spelled with a lower case c] beat you down and enslave your population and make you work in the maple sugar industry ! free maple syrup for our pancakes ! free syrup for a real country provided by the enslaved population of an amateur country like canada !
Hey, Canadians are a great people. No, they're not like us, but they are definitely superior folk, and I love visiting Canada, especially well, I can't make up my mind. I loved the city of Toronto, but Jasper had its charms, and the capitol city--fabulous, and everything was so beautiful on our trip across the Canadian part of the Continent of North America. Lake Louise was my favorite spot.
7865575654_79924ba9f5_z.jpg

1. It hasn't even taken affect yet, so keep spinning, lol.

2. Look at your own graphs and look at years passed. Way higher!

3. Justin sure did convince you IC, lol. Now we are going to clean your clocks; and no, ya can't come and immigrate here.

On another not, I have 2 friends across from me that insist that they are going to Canada if Trump is re-elected. They told me this the night before last. My only response was to start singing the Canadian National Anthem which I know well from hockey games, and begged them to take Rosie Odonnell with them when they left-)

Take a look at December's numbers. After the deal was passed by the House and Senate. Biggest Canadian surplus ever.

I've turned down numerous offers to move to the USA. Travel to the US made me NEVER want to live there. It's a dirty country. Your cities are filthy. There are horrific slums. Nobody from the first world is emigrating the to US.

Where I live, it's clean and beautiful. As a retiree, I have guaranteed income, indexed to inflation, so if my pension fund were to go broke, I would still have enough to live on. After working for close to 50 years, my income is well above the guaranteed income amount. I also have fully funded health care, dental, and other tax benefits available to me.

But best of all, my country hasn't fallen under the sway of an ignorant, vindictive conman who is destroying the country for his own benefit.
I like your nation. But the United States needs to stop defending you. Defend yourselves.

Who do we need defending from? The last time anyone attacked Canada was 1812, and it was the USA who attacked us. When has the USA ever defended Canada?

We went to Afghanistan to defend you, and we stayed for 10 years, at great cost to our country. We fought ISIS to defend you, and you hung our troops out to dry when you pulled out of Syria, and attacked the Iranian Military commander.

We've come to YOUR rescue countless times, so with all due respect - go fuck yourself.
are you actually trying to say that we couldnt kick isis ass without your 800 or 900 troops that you sent as a political gesture of support ! you dont have an army ! your country is weak ! we protect you you dont protect us ! we are the reason you havent been attacked in over 200 yrs ! the American people should demand payment from canada [spelled with a lower case c] for that protection !

I'm still waiting for that list of countries you saved us from.

As for our "weak" army, you should ask the Dutch. They credit the Canadian forces with liberating Holland. Every year they send us thousands of tulips to say thank you.

We have no need to spend a fortune on military for the same reason every Canadian household doesn't have guns. Canadians are not a fearful people.

I'll wait on that list of Canada's enemies that you've saved us from. Until then, you're just another lying American gasbag who thinks his shit doesn't stink.
dont you get it ! the enemies of the west pays canada no attention ! but if they were to defeat and overthrow the US you would be next ! why would they attack you ? you pose no threat canada is weak ....to get to you they have to go through us ! so pay up for the protection canuck !

Against whom? The last time anyone attacked Canada was 1812, and it was the USA who attacked us. When has the USA ever defended Canada?

From whom? We went to Afghanistan to defend you. We fought ISIS to defend you, and you hung our troops out to dry when you pulled out of Syria, and attacked the Iranian Military commander.

The only reason you still have a country is due to the protection of the US of A you incompetent twit!

Now, where do you want us to send those creampuffs-)

Ah, the arrogance and stupidity of Americans when it comes to their power and their glory, knows no bounds.

You haven't done jack shit for us, except try to buy up all of our best companies, and undermine our way of life. Your tried to have our health care system declared an "unfair employer advantage" in NAFTA negotiations, and force American health care on us.

You poisoned our air leading to acid rain, nearly wiping out our maple sugar industry. Then there's the Great Lakes pollution.

Face it, you're only the 17th best country in the world to live in. We're #1, two years running.
we should invade canada [spelled with a lower case c] beat you down and enslave your population and make you work in the maple sugar industry ! free maple syrup for our pancakes ! free syrup for a real country provided by the enslaved population of an amateur country like canada !
Hey, Canadians are a great people. No, they're not like us, but they are definitely superior folk, and I love visiting Canada, especially well, I can't make up my mind. I loved the city of Toronto, but Jasper had its charms, and the capitol city--fabulous, and everything was so beautiful on our trip across the Canadian part of the Continent of North America. Lake Louise was my favorite spot.
7865575654_79924ba9f5_z.jpg
so they treated you well !! you must be white ! the canucks dont have many people of color ...less than 4% .....maybe we should build a railroad from our southern border to the canadian border ....the white north needs some color !

Democrats would be smart to campaign to cancel the next election so that they would not have to suffer an embarrassing defeat.

#Trumpslide2020

Lots of name calling in these threads of democrats being fascists, nazis, etc. by right wingers. On the other hand, witnesses not allowed to testify against trump , and the head senator mcconnel saying he gets his cues from trump on how to conduct the trial, is surely something we'd see in fascist, nazi, and authoritarian regimes.
Was is fascist, Nazi, and authoritarian when Dimwingers coordinated with Clinton during his trial?

Yeah, the dumb business man who made you Canucks come to the table and kiss our a** on the trade deal we wanted.

No wonder you despise the man------------->he made good ole Justin look weaker than the President of Mexico-)

Boy, you have really drunk the Kool-Aid. Canadians are smiling over the revised trade deal. We've been asking for the amendment for years. Best of all, the dispute resolution tribunal, which Canada has used to protect our softwood lumber sales, has been confirmed and strengthened, and the long running dispute has been settled - in Canada's favour.

Trudeau was smiling when were done because he cleaned Dumb Donald's clock. Remember when Trump falsely claimed to have a trade deficit with Canada, when in fact you had a surplus? Well, now you really do have a deficit with Canada.

Look at the trade deficit in manufactured goods between Canada. It was $11 billion when Trump was inaugurated. Now it's $27 billion. And that gap will continue to widen because Dumb Donald is the worst negotiator ever!

Foreign Trade - U.S. Trade with Canada

3. Justin sure did convince you IC, lol. Now we are going to clean your clocks; and no, ya can't come and immigrate here.

On another not, I have 2 friends across from me that insist that they are going to Canada if Trump is re-elected. They told me this the night before last. My only response was to start singing the Canadian National Anthem which I know well from hockey games, and begged them to take Rosie Odonnell with them when they left-)

Who do we need defending from? The last time anyone attacked Canada was 1812, and it was the USA who attacked us. When has the USA ever defended Canada?

We went to Afghanistan to defend you, and we stayed for 10 years, at great cost to our country. We fought ISIS to defend you, and you hung our troops out to dry when you pulled out of Syria, and attacked the Iranian Military commander.

Canada defending the USA? That’s hilarious.

DragonLady,

You waste countless hours on this board and you don’t even have any skin in the game?

Please don’t take offense at this, but you really need to find another hobby. You are a liberal, go feed the poor at a soup kitchen or read to blind kids or something. There has to be a better way to pass the time than griping on a messageboard about politics in a foreign nation.
That volunteering stuff is beneath libnuts.

Yeah, the dumb business man who made you Canucks come to the table and kiss our a** on the trade deal we wanted.

No wonder you despise the man------------->he made good ole Justin look weaker than the President of Mexico-)

Boy, you have really drunk the Kool-Aid. Canadians are smiling over the revised trade deal. We've been asking for the amendment for years. Best of all, the dispute resolution tribunal, which Canada has used to protect our softwood lumber sales, has been confirmed and strengthened, and the long running dispute has been settled - in Canada's favour.

Trudeau was smiling when were done because he cleaned Dumb Donald's clock. Remember when Trump falsely claimed to have a trade deficit with Canada, when in fact you had a surplus? Well, now you really do have a deficit with Canada.

Look at the trade deficit in manufactured goods between Canada. It was $11 billion when Trump was inaugurated. Now it's $27 billion. And that gap will continue to widen because Dumb Donald is the worst negotiator ever!

there is on big reason and reason only your country has the resources to pay for all of that ! and it's the US military the most powerful military force on earth that would come to your aid if you were attacked ! yall dont pay a dime for that !! you should !

You should be paying US for the 10 years spent in
Dimms are sooooooooo fucking stupid.

Impeachment made Biden corruption a headline for 5 months!

dumb fucks, as is anyone who votes Dimm

I'm more than happy to have Sanders, Biden, Bloomberg, and Warren all go away. No more 70+ year old Presidents. How can you move into the 21st Century economy on these old failed ideas? Sanders just had a heart attack for fuck's sake.

Trump is the worst businessman in American history. No one has lost more money and gone bankrupt more often than Trump businesses. American banks still won't lend him money. And this is the guy you have running the economy. Dumb and Dumber.

fuck Canada ! we should tax your bitch asses for the protection weve given you for the past 100yrs ! bwaaahaaaa haaa the weak punk Canadians folded to the Philippines over garbage !

Afghanistan on your dumb war, and all of the lives lost. You have not defended Canada. No one has ever attacked Canada except the USA. We don't go around messing in other countries business, and trying to subvert local governments which is why YOU have so many enemies the world over. Name one country that would have attacked us if not for you.

As for our garbage, we shouldn't be inflicting it on Third World countries in the first place.

So stop pretending you're doing ANYTHING for us, except trying to screw us over.
You sent 40,000 troops over 15 years..........about 2600 in country per year. 132 dead by enemy fire total.

Pretty sure you didn’t save the USA from anything.

there is on big reason and reason only your country has the resources to pay for all of that ! and it's the US military the most powerful military force on earth that would come to your aid if you were attacked ! yall dont pay a dime for that !! you should !

You should be paying US for the 10 years spent in
I'm more than happy to have Sanders, Biden, Bloomberg, and Warren all go away. No more 70+ year old Presidents. How can you move into the 21st Century economy on these old failed ideas? Sanders just had a heart attack for fuck's sake.

Trump is the worst businessman in American history. No one has lost more money and gone bankrupt more often than Trump businesses. American banks still won't lend him money. And this is the guy you have running the economy. Dumb and Dumber.

fuck Canada ! we should tax your bitch asses for the protection weve given you for the past 100yrs ! bwaaahaaaa haaa the weak punk Canadians folded to the Philippines over garbage !

Afghanistan on your dumb war, and all of the lives lost. You have not defended Canada. No one has ever attacked Canada except the USA. We don't go around messing in other countries business, and trying to subvert local governments which is why YOU have so many enemies the world over. Name one country that would have attacked us if not for you.

As for our garbage, we shouldn't be inflicting it on Third World countries in the first place.

So stop pretending you're doing ANYTHING for us, except trying to screw us over.
You sent 40,000 troops over 15 years..........about 2600 in country per year. 132 dead by enemy fire total.

Pretty sure you didn’t save the USA from anything.

Not to mention we had to deal with Celine Dion. Thank God for Rush.

Forum List

Back