🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump gives ironclad proof that Russia didn't meddle in the election

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
"I said to Putin, ‘Were you involved in the meddling with the election? He said, ‘Absolutely not. I was not involved.’ He was very strong on it. I then said to him, in a totally different way, ‘Were you involved with the meddling?’ He said, ‘I was not — absolutely not.' So i believed him. how can you not believe him? how can you not believe him?" - Trump

there it is. CHECKMATE.

time for President Trump to put this Russia story behind him and get to work, and it's time for liberals to get line behind him so they can enjoy the winning with the rest of America.

"I said to Putin, ‘Were you involved in the meddling with the election? He said, ‘Absolutely not. I was not involved.’ He was very strong on it. I then said to him, in a totally different way, ‘Were you involved with the meddling?’ He said, ‘I was not — absolutely not.' So i believed him. how can you not believe him? how can you not believe him?" - Trump

there it is. CHECKMATE.

time for President Trump to put this Russia story behind him and get to work, and it's time for liberals to get line behind him so they can enjoy the winning with the rest of America.

Well, that settles it for me then. How can anyone argues with a cute little face pootie has?

there it is. CHECKMATE.

Well, that settles it for me then. How can anyone argues with a cute little face pootie has?

because President Trump said President Putin was "very strong" when he said it, that makes me believe President Putin is telling the truth.

there it is. CHECKMATE.

The only thing that could possibly make it any more believable would be if his lying son backed him on it.

there it is. CHECKMATE.

because President Trump said President Putin was "very strong" when he said it, that makes me believe President Putin is telling the truth.

Was he feeling up his muscles? Did pootie pick him up with one hand? Just how does Trump know pootie is very strong?

Zionism hates Putin because two days after 911 Putin told the world that 911 was a hoax and that Israel was behind it.

there it is. CHECKMATE.

Was he feeling up his muscles? Did pootie pick him up with one hand? Just how does Trump know pootie is very strong?

this kinda stuff only happens when i daydream...

there it is. CHECKMATE.

Ha haha ha good one.

The Saudi part amounted to lying about the "terrorists" who were really a soccer team killed in a bus crash in 1999 or so....

Israel was behind it. W was a puppet of Israel. W was LBJ's third and fourth terms...

there it is. CHECKMATE.

This has be trolling.

"Are you trolling?"

Trump is either a moron enough to think he can read Putin or moron enough to think everyone else is when he says ludicroucrous shit like that.

How do you not believe Putin? Simple - you don't take his word for it :rolleyes:

Last edited:

there it is. CHECKMATE.

This has be trolling.

"Are you trolling?"

Trump is either a moron enough to think he can read Putin or moron enough to think everyone else is.

He said he was day dreaming. I can think of better things to day dream.

there it is. CHECKMATE.

Seriously dude? You don't think a trained KGB spy could lie to a reality TV star and get away with it? I thought you started this thread as a sarcastic joke, but it seems you're actually serious.

DEyyWp-U0AEadUs.jpg

And thus Trump proves he is even more gullible than the Chumps who voted for him.

"Well, Inspector, I asked the guy if he robbed the bank and he said no. Then I totally tried to trick him and asked him in a totally different way if he took some money at gunpoint from the bank, and he said no again! He couldn't possibly outsmart my clever interrogation methods. So I believe him."

Forum List

Back