🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump gives ironclad proof that Russia didn't meddle in the election

The cucks work very hard to avoid the facts. Very hard. At this late stage, it takes an almost superhuman effort to avoid them. There should be a comic book character whose special superpower is willful blindness and stupidity.

PSEUDOCON MAN! Slower than Paris Hilton! More weak than a Trump tweet! Able to leap to wild conclusions with a single logical fallacy!
what facts g?

What ever "facts" he makes up.

 Don Jr  is by no means a sophisticated political actor. This is a guy who loves his father and got involved in politics because his father got involved. Don Jr is not sophisticated in this stuff.

 Don Jr  is by no means a sophisticated political actor. This is a guy who loves his father and got involved in politics because his father got involved. Don Jr is not sophisticated in this stuff.
So Trump is using the presidency to run a training ground for political chicanery using America's trust in its president and its politicians? And worse a whole political party seems to support the president.

"I said to Putin, ‘Were you involved in the meddling with the election? He said, ‘Absolutely not. I was not involved.’ He was very strong on it. I then said to him, in a totally different way, ‘Were you involved with the meddling?’ He said, ‘I was not — absolutely not.' So i believed him. how can you not believe him? how can you not believe him?" - Trump

there it is. CHECKMATE.

time for President Trump to put this Russia story behind him and get to work, and it's time for liberals to get line behind him so they can enjoy the winning with the rest of America.

Well, that settles it for me then. How can anyone argues with a cute little face pootie has?

because President Trump said President Putin was "very strong" when he said it, that makes me believe President Putin is telling the truth.

This has be trolling.

"Are you trolling?"

Trump is either a moron enough to think he can read Putin or moron enough to think everyone else is when he says ludicroucrous shit like that.

How do you not believe Putin? Simple - you don't take his word for it :rolleyes:

I am convinced that basquebromance is from the Landover Baptist Church. Look it up.

Forum List

Back