Trump Gives Mitch McConnell's Wife a Job

Another whiny butthurt Libtard thread.

barking_moonbat3.jpg

Why are democrats so sexist? Wives can achieve on their own. They don't have to stay in the kitchen any more.

Why are democrats so sexist? Wives can achieve on their own. They don't have to stay in the kitchen any more.

Question:

Why is the OP'er so sexist and hate anyone that is not part of the Democratic Party!?!

Because she has a woman senator as her avatar?
You stupid fuckers are doing exactly as Trump expected. Don't worry, we'll make sure you lose those horse blinders.

Anyone want to address the cronyism here with this Trump appointment? Or just keep attacking the messenger. It's what you seal chum do best.

Draining the swamp? This douchebag needs to be impeached ASAP after inauguration. What a fucking fraud.

Donald Trump Picks Elaine Chao as Transportation Secretary

Yep, Trump is all about nepotism and cronyism. Sad...

I think those of us who despise Trump should say "Sad" at the end of every post to show our unity. Sort of like when Christians would give each other the fish sign in the sand. :)

And everyone that is laughing at you should write how pathetic at the end of every response to you so that way you know how pathetic you are!

The swamp is going to be expanded. Trump's going to bring in backhoes and dig it deeper. He's putting in concession stands that will sell Trump steaks, wine, water and magazines. Oh, and red ties from China.
Rubes.

Draining the swamp? This douchebag needs to be impeached ASAP after inauguration. What a fucking fraud.

Donald Trump Picks Elaine Chao as Transportation Secretary

Yep, Trump is all about nepotism and cronyism. Sad...

I think those of us who despise Trump should say "Sad" at the end of every post to show our unity. Sort of like when Christians would give each other the fish sign in the sand. :)

And everyone that is laughing at you should write how pathetic at the end of every response to you so that way you know how pathetic you are!

Fine. We'll get the last laugh. And I will predict we'll be laughing loud and hard by spring 2017, dupe.

Forum List

Back