Trump Gives Mitch McConnell's Wife a Job

Another whiny butthurt Libtard thread.

barking_moonbat3.jpg

The "butthurt" is all you silly rubes can come up with. And you keep chanting it like the mouth-breathers that you are, instead of watching what your Dear Leader is doing: Going against every single thing he promised.

Anyone want to address the cronyism here with this Trump appointment? Or just keep attacking the messenger. It's what you seal chum do best.

You want someone to comment on cronyism when it was clear Mitch McConnell did not want Trump as the nominee and that Trump appointed McConnell wife to one of the cabinet positions?

Sure and would you like to discuss the reality that I for one never consider Trump anything more than some charlatan but I also felt the same way with President Obama and he prove me correct when he failed to deliver on his promise for Immigration reform.

So has you mock President elect Trump picks it is funny how you never once complained about President Obama lies and failures... Not once and you have the nerve to ask the right to comment on Trump picks!?!

Impeachment on what grounds?

I suspect he has and will engage in activities much like that which got Nixon impeached. Trump is a compulsive liar and just settled a $40M fraud suit. He will be careful at first, but his true nature will return and he will engage in fraud again, and lie about it later. But this time he won't be able to settle it in a court of law.

Anyone want to address the cronyism here with this Trump appointment? Or just keep attacking the messenger. It's what you seal chum do best.

You want someone to comment on cronyism when it was clear Mitch McConnell did not want Trump as the nominee and that Trump appointed McConnell wife to one of the cabinet positions?

Sure and would you like to discuss the reality that I for one never consider Trump anything more than some charlatan but I also felt the same way with President Obama and he prove me correct when he failed to deliver on his promise for Immigration reform.

So has you mock President elect Trump picks it is funny how you never once complained about President Obama lies and failures... Not once and you have the nerve to ask the right to comment on Trump picks!?!

So you know exactly went on behind the scenes with McConnell? Remember this: It's not what people say, it's what they DO. Actions, not words, count. And we are clearly seeing that this whole Trump campaign was a facade for very stupid people like yourself.

Draining the swamp? This douchebag needs to be impeached ASAP after inauguration. What a fucking fraud.

Donald Trump Picks Elaine Chao as Transportation Secretary
GFY, Wanda .....you got it almost right. Trump interviewed qualified people and offered the job to the most qualified person. She accepted. Good For You...you almost got it right.....

Don't complain about the swamp. You helped reinforce it.
Who else did he interview for Secty of Transportation, you dumb fuck?

Draining the swamp? This douchebag needs to be impeached ASAP after inauguration. What a fucking fraud.

GFY, Wanda .....you got it almost right. Trump interviewed qualified people and offered the job to the most qualified person. She accepted. Good For You...you almost got it right.....

Harley Besaw for one...great American....knows the system inside out.

Trump appoints a qualified female Asian American and the bigoted sexist hysterical left wants to impeach him. I guess y'all history impaired lefties forgot that JFK appointed his own brother as A.G.

Impeachment on what grounds?

I suspect he has and will engage in activities much like that which got Nixon impeached. Trump is a compulsive liar and just settled a $40M fraud suit. He will be careful at first, but his true nature will return and he will engage in fraud again, and lie about it later. But this time he won't be able to settle it in a court of law.

Thankfully we can't impeach someone because we think they may do something.

barking_moonbat3.jpg

It is beyond Ironic how people like you use the term "Libtard". Most of the users who post that word seem to be engaged in Psychological projection, a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities, by denying their existence in themselves and attributing them to others.

In short on some level, conscious or unconscious you and others users know that your behavior - as a bigot, racist, etc. - and your level of understanding and ability to learn, is retarded, when compared to even the average liberal individual. For some, of course, they are simply dishonest, but the many are just like you.

barking_moonbat3.jpg

It is beyond Ironic how people like you use the term "Libtard". Most of the users who post that word seem to be engaged in Psychological projection, a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities, by denying their existence in themselves and attributing them to others.

In short on some level, conscious or unconscious you and others users know that your behavior - as a bigot, racist, etc. - and your level of understanding and ability to learn, is retarded, when compared to even the average liberal individual. For some, of course, they are simply dishonest, but the many are just like you.

It's beyond ironic how Trump nominated a woman and you attacked her. So show what your attacks on McConnell's wife are based on. So far it's that she's female

barking_moonbat3.jpg

It's beyond ironic how Trump nominated a woman and you attacked her. So show what your attacks on McConnell's wife are based on. So far it's that she's female

Well, I know you have no ability to understand anything abstract, but quid pro quo is not abstract. Trump is a master manipulator and McConnell has never put Country First (of course my last phrase is likely too abstract for you to comprehend!).

barking_moonbat3.jpg

These liberals are filth, aren't you glad Hillary and this ilk lost I am. Come Jan they won't be in charge or jack shit.

Harley Besaw for one...great American....knows the system inside out.

So full of shit you are. No such person. Trumpers are now lying to save face. Anything for their Dear Leader.

Forum List

Back