Trump goes there: insinuates that Megyn Kelly was menstruating during debate

Man, one would think, these so called mavericks would all call Dump the pig that he is, instead, all are rallying behind the skirts of women. I stand for the rights of women, this is a bad thing Dump said...etc....The man went there, and I am 1000% certain, Dump would be calling the guy, had the roles been reversed...all kinds of names and such. Its a shame these fools are so afraid to offend the DUMPS supporters, which comprise of white boy rednecks...all of who are the same brood that supported Palin back in the day...and we all know how that turned out...but the GOP is so crowed these dumb shits have to hide until a couple of loons are left.

only matters if the Donald starts losing support and all I am hearing is that he is still doing good . Personally I hope that he goes third party !!

Both sides of the establishment want to take down Trump. It was clear in this debate.............the Pre Game Show was TRUMP.................

And right off the bat they went for the throat...............Fox targeted him, Period...................they want an establishment, same as always candidate. Trump has TRUMPED THE ESTABLISHMENT and they aren't happy about it.

They are afraid he'll gain traction and more will watch, and he'll fill in the American people on what Washington really does and maybe end the gig.

Dear Lord, you just can't make this shit up. And he did this to a TV-anchor who has a HUGE Conservative following.

:wtf:

2016 Republican debate Donald Trump s Megyn Kelly war - POLITICO

After a day of escalating hostility, Trump took his attacks on Kelly to the next level on Friday night, apparently insinuating that the moderator had been menstruating when she questioned him during Thursday’s first Republican debate.

You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her — wherever,” he told anchor Don Lemon during an appearance on CNN.

It's pretty damned obvious.

I am making a prediction. I am predicting that this is not going to go well for Donald Trump and it is going to go just as badly for the Republican Party. This is misogyny pure. Had a Leftie said this about Megyn Kelly, Righties would be swinging from the rafters and screaming like banshees.

This is going to work wonders for the GOP in the female vote in 2016.

Thanks, Trump!

Edit: here's the video of his comments.

Check this out...Erik should look at his self!!

Erickson goes nuts on immigration RedState s resident alpha male challenges Boehner s manliness - Salon.com

Both sides of the establishment want to take down Trump. It was clear in this debate.............the Pre Game Show was TRUMP.................

And right off the bat they went for the throat...............Fox targeted him, Period...................they want an establishment, same as always candidate. Trump has TRUMPED THE ESTABLISHMENT and they aren't happy about it.

They are afraid he'll gain traction and more will watch, and he'll fill in the American people on what Washington really does and maybe end the gig.
Check this out...Erik needs to check himself!!

Erickson goes nuts on immigration RedState s resident alpha male challenges Boehner s manliness - Salon.com

omg. Just last week the cowards on the left was running her ass into the ground with the Station she is on.
shut up we are tired or you

well , as I have said many times , better a hardcore dem than a rino 'yeb bush' or 'christy' . Already mrobama has set you libs up for the future with his deal with 'iran' . Lets see what 'hil' can do Paint .

You tools who votes Democrats are seen as nothing more but SHEEP.
sorry WAKE UP

11836798_874284549309069_8304234164319751709_n.png

The media is good at taking something they can't prove and using it against someone.

Are they able to read minds now?
you really think that seems plausible?
do you say "that person was out to get me, they had blood coming out of their nose"
doesn't it seem much more likely he was insinuating she was menstrauting?
Since you have zero proof either way you cannot assume anything.

The media is good at giving us false-impressions. They're trying to do a number on Trump. They're doing the same crap to him they do to anyone who gets in their way in helping Democrats ruin this country.

After they get done with Trump who will be next?
The only person they seem to like or defend always ends up giving in to the Democrats when they should be fighting them.
i'm sorry, but his intention was clear to me and many others. he can make claims that he was talking about her nose for some reason, but that dog won't hunt.

for a guy that claims he doesn't have time to be pc, trump sure is trying to walk this one back.
Or he meant her nose.

Regardless.......it was obvious she had bias against him.....it was crystal clear.

She never should have been a moderator because moderators aren't supposed to bring personal animosity into a debate. Her job was to ask pertinent questions and remain objective. Her job wasn't to bring any of the candidates down. And that is what she attempted to do during the debate.....and failing to do so, she attempted to do it the following night when he couldn't defend himself.

Last edited:
She was on the rag. And if not, then she is just an obnoxious bitch 24/7/365.

Forum List

Back