Trump goes there: insinuates that Megyn Kelly was menstruating during debate

Like I said my guy is Carson, but Trump driving you nuts is quite amusing. I hope he turns it up a notch. He is keeping liberals away from the real republican nominee. I think it's great! I can't wait for Hillary to come out of hiding and Trump puts her on her ass!
I hope Trump does turn it up a notch. I hope he runs third party
He damages Republicans not Democrats
Actually he is getting the uninformed voter crowd. That would be the democrat side. So no, Trump would be hurting democrats, Perot did take republican voters away and gave Clinton the presidency, but Trump third party would take votes from Hillary. Especially after the young voters find out her stance on issues. If she ever tells us that.

Trump would take votes from Hillary? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Yes, most uninformed voters are democrats. You have entertaining Trump on one side, and you have a boring ole bat on the other side. They would vote for Trump in a heart beat. Trump was once a liberal so he can get their vote. The liberal education system could bite you in the ass on this one.

Trump won't get any sane persons vote no matter what he says he advocates today.
Trump or Hillary. Can you say president Trump? You better get a better candidate. I will vote for Carson in the primary though.

We are witnessing the crude behavior of not only Trump, but his supporters. One need look no further than the pages of USMB to find immature and foul behavior. Wonder why America's standards and morals are in decline. Well, here you go.

One low class individual and his somewhat-misled backers are not responsible. The moral structure of American society has been in decline for decades, and history clearly shows the responsibility falls squarely on the heads of the Democrats and their supporters.

So you're saying that it's not trump's fault.....it's societies?

My statement clearly does not say that, nor could what I said be more clear .

I've read your posts before. You're right. It is hard for you to be clear.

I hope Trump does turn it up a notch. I hope he runs third party
He damages Republicans not Democrats
Actually he is getting the uninformed voter crowd. That would be the democrat side. So no, Trump would be hurting democrats, Perot did take republican voters away and gave Clinton the presidency, but Trump third party would take votes from Hillary. Especially after the young voters find out her stance on issues. If she ever tells us that.

Trump would take votes from Hillary? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Yes, most uninformed voters are democrats. You have entertaining Trump on one side, and you have a boring ole bat on the other side. They would vote for Trump in a heart beat. Trump was once a liberal so he can get their vote. The liberal education system could bite you in the ass on this one.

Trump won't get any sane persons vote no matter what he says he advocates today.
Trump or Hillary. Can you say president Trump? You better get a better candidate. I will vote for Carson in the primary though.

Like I've said many times before......Go Trump!!!!

It's a sawdust fire. You forget the election is 15 months away and this kind of half cocked circus campaign never has endurance.

All I know is he is a Svengali when it comes to these "gotchya" moments. He is exploiting the controversies you create and you don't seem to realize how you are fueling his campaign. He has literally come from 6.5% to leading by double-digits in a matter of weeks, on the basis of attacks made over something he said.

I'm finding this to be one of the most fascinating things I've ever seen in politics. This is the third time he has completely set you up to expose yourself as hypocrites with no shame. We've gotten to see Libtards admit they don't know the difference between "legal" and "illegal" immigration, we've gotten to see them appreciate the service and heroism of American veterans, now they are defending a hot blonde female 'conservative' from FAUX NEWS! Who ever saw THAT coming? :dunno:

It's a sawdust fire. You forget the election is 15 months away and this kind of half cocked circus campaign never has endurance.

All I know is he is a Svengali when it comes to these "gotchya" moments. He is exploiting the controversies you create and you don't seem to realize how you are fueling his campaign. He has literally come from 6.5% to leading by double-digits in a matter of weeks, on the basis of attacks made over something he said.

I'm finding this to be one of the most fascinating things I've ever seen in politics. This is the third time he has completely set you up to expose yourself as hypocrites with no shame. We've gotten to see Libtards admit they don't know the difference between "legal" and "illegal" immigration, we've gotten to see them appreciate the service and heroism of American veterans, now they are defending a hot blonde female 'conservative' from FAUX NEWS! Who ever saw THAT coming? :dunno:

Nobody is defending that bimbo. Fox, as always is attacking any opposition to the RNC. It was quite obvious in the debate. Their lack of integrity doesn't make the things that pig Trump said right.

The media is good at taking something they can't prove and using it against someone.

Are they able to read minds now?
you really think that seems plausible?
do you say "that person was out to get me, they had blood coming out of their nose"
doesn't it seem much more likely he was insinuating she was menstrauting?

Chaos In The GOP As 10,000+ Call For Fox’s Megyn Kelly To Be Banned From Debates

The Republican Party is falling apart at the seams as more than 10,000 people have signed a petition calling for Fox News' Megyn Kelly to be banned from…

By: Jason Easl

I AGREE 100%! She has no place as a moderator in any debate ever again. That was one of the most unprofessional displays in the history of debate moderation. Twenty-five million Americans tuned in to Fox so they could analyze the candidates as they expressed their viewpoints on the problems facing this country. Instead, we get some celebrity gossip bullshit that means absolutely NOTHING to anyone.

If she wanted to genuinely ask Trump about his views on women's issues, she could have done that tactfully and respectfully... she chose to ambush him by leading her question with a diatribe of things he has said without any context, reference or explanation. It was clearly designed to smear him and that was obvious.

In response to the controversy over his comments that Megyn Kelly was being aggressive because she was bleeding off her "whatever," Donald Trump tweeted a clarification:

2B3338D400000578-3190341-image-a-15_1439041849691.jpg

Banned Donald Trump says I was talking about Megyn Kelly s NOSE Tycoon declares war on politically correct fools who kicked him out of GOP conference for his sexist attack on Fox host Daily Mail Online
YOU KNOW THE OLD SAYING "WHEN YOU POINT YOUR FINGER AT SOMEONE THEY'RE ARE 3 FINGERS POINTING BACK AT YOU"!!

Erickson goes nuts on immigration RedState s resident alpha male challenges Boehner s manliness - Salon.com

The media is good at taking something they can't prove and using it against someone.

do you say "that person was out to get me, they had blood coming out of their nose"
Since you have zero proof either way you cannot assume anything.

The media is good at giving us false-impressions. They're trying to do a number on Trump. They're doing the same crap to him they do to anyone who gets in their way in helping Democrats ruin this country.

After they get done with Trump who will be next?
The only person they seem to like or defend always ends up giving in to the Democrats when they should be fighting them.

Well if Trump proves anything -- it's that money doesn't buy class.

Since you have zero proof either way you cannot assume anything.

The media is good at giving us false-impressions. They're trying to do a number on Trump. They're doing the same crap to him they do to anyone who gets in their way in helping Democrats ruin this country.

After they get done with Trump who will be next?
The only person they seem to like or defend always ends up giving in to the Democrats when they should be fighting them.
i'm sorry, but his intention was clear to me and many others. he can make claims that he was talking about her nose for some reason, but that dog won't hunt.

for a guy that claims he doesn't have time to be pc, trump sure is trying to walk this one back.

Thing is, everyone's talking about the Republicans, so it is going well for them. They're getting all the viewing time, all the attention, everything.

Kinda like the Bill Cosby watching shit, eh?

If I were you, I'd hide under a sheet, this shit is just getting rediculous.

Forum List

Back