Trump going after military industrial complex for cost overruns ...

Bravo, the military suppliers are just used to charging more and getting paid. Damned time they are accountable for under bidding and over billing. First it was Air Force One, now it's the F35s. Time for some accountability.

Won't it be sweet if he goes after social programs with the same vigor? I sure hope he does
I'll believe he is serious once he starts cutting off the parasite sucking the blood from the US taxpayer aka ISRAEL. Hopefully with his jobs programs,forcing companies to stay here and invest here etc we can cut back on social programs. It would be nice for people to be able to WORK and not need welfare.

They can do that now. They just don't want to. Cut down on these social goodies and you'll see how fast people find a job.

Trump ran on increasing military spending. What in the flying fuck is the OP talking about?

Spending is one thing, waste is another.

Apparently Old School is not only not aware of this, he also doesn't realize that Nazism, like Communism and Fascism are actually Left on the political spectrum, not right, or even Alt + Right. But then, he probably gets his news from Tosh 2.0 like most lefties. or the fake media, like CNN.

4343191.jpg

Bravo, the military suppliers are just used to charging more and getting paid. Damned time they are accountable for under bidding and over billing. First it was Air Force One, now it's the F35s. Time for some accountability.

Won't it be sweet if he goes after social programs with the same vigor? I sure hope he does
I'll believe he is serious once he starts cutting off the parasite sucking the blood from the US taxpayer aka ISRAEL. Hopefully with his jobs programs,forcing companies to stay here and invest here etc we can cut back on social programs. It would be nice for people to be able to WORK and not need welfare.

They can do that now. They just don't want to. Cut down on these social goodies and you'll see how fast people find a job.
Problem is jobs that Odumbass has "created" don't pay very well and therefore people will still need welfare. I hope Trump brings back GOOD jobs.

Problem is jobs that Odumbass has "created" don't pay very well and therefore people will still need welfare. I hope Trump brings back GOOD jobs.

There are decent jobs now that American's won't work. Our industry is starving because they can't find people willing to work. They are bringing in foreigners to do the jobs for that reason.

There are decent jobs now that American's won't work. Our industry is starving because they can't find people willing to work. They are bringing in foreigners to do the jobs for that reason.
What industry are you in? Wife is fixing to start college for her RN...medical field is WIDE open and always needs RN's.

What industry are you in? Wife is fixing to start college for her RN...medical field is WIDE open and always needs RN's.

It's been like that in the medical field for a long time now. Once your wife is an RN, you can move to anywhere in the country and she'll always have a job. It's still tough work though. Many RN's complain about working with the doctors who treat them like crap.

I'm a tractor-trailer driver, and we need tens of thousands of new drivers they can't find. They turned to foreigners for these jobs, but they are terrible drivers and some can't read or speak English.

It's been like that in the medical field for a long time now. Once your wife is an RN, you can move to anywhere in the country and she'll always have a job. It's still tough work though. Many RN's complain about working with the doctors who treat them like crap.

I'm a tractor-trailer driver, and we need tens of thousands of new drivers they can't find. They turned to foreigners for these jobs, but they are terrible drivers and some can't read or speak English.
Raise your wages. Problem solved.

Sure he is.

Agreed, but as long as they can get foreigners to do the job instead, they will avoid raising wages. That's the problem to begin with. These foreigners (legal and illegal) are keeping all our wages down.

Employment works almost perfect in the supply and demand system. It's not until you throw a monkey wrench in there like unions or foreigners when the system breaks down.

Good on him, but the MIC runs the country at the end of day. Permanent War is the goal. Military spending will continue to increase. Not much the President can do about that. Any President that seriously takes on the MIC, will be risking his or her life.

JFK was the last President to take on the MIC and Federal Reserve. And we all know how that turned out. All politicians got the message loud & clear. No President since, has dared to follow JFK's lead.

Obama sure the fuck didn't. I'd sure like to see how far Trump gets. What's the worst case? He saves a few billion dollars?

33y5d76.jpg

I wish he would complain about the cost of a Starbucks Caramel Macchiato...

I'm willing to forgo Christmas if we can all agree to just skip ahead to Jan 20.

The butt hurt from the left is too precious to give up on before it's run it's course. Not that running it's course will ever result in it ending ...

Yep. Hopefully, he cuts out food programs for children and they starve, because hey, we just want to make sure they get into this world, then once they're here it's, fuck you kid, you're on your own.

Tissue? Yeah, that's all our social spending, food stamps for children. We can't cut any spending because "food programs for children." Typical liberal intellectual rigor. But the children, so we can't stop spending four TRILLION on the Federal government every year, not a dollar, the children!

:crybaby:

Have a good cry, sweet heart and come back to the adult table when you are ready. Government spending is out of control. At least one thing you're honest that no poor kid should waste their time coming to you, you're doing shit for them

Last edited:

Agreed, but as long as they can get foreigners to do the job instead, they will avoid raising wages. That's the problem to begin with. These foreigners (legal and illegal) are keeping all our wages down.

Employment works almost perfect in the supply and demand system. It's not until you throw a monkey wrench in there like unions or foreigners when the system breaks down.
You just nailed what an army of brilliant high-priced Dem consultants have been pulling their hair out trying, and failing, to understand. What's wrong with Kansas? We're for the "little guy", so why aren't low wage workers voting for us? The answer is the Democrats have elevated race above economic well-being, so they love the flood of non-whites, even though that flood is murdering low-wage workers. Who is the Euromerican guy on the loading dock going to vote for?

Trump won't be touching the F-35 after the Carrier deal.

Because ...

Good on him, but the MIC runs the country at the end of day. Permanent War is the goal. Military spending will continue to increase. Not much the President can do about that. Any President that seriously takes on the MIC, will be risking his or her life.

JFK was the last President to take on the MIC and Federal Reserve. And we all know how that turned out. All politicians got the message loud & clear. No President since, has dared to follow JFK's lead.

Obama sure the fuck didn't. I'd sure like to see how far Trump gets. What's the worst case? He saves a few billion dollars?

Obama didn't seriously challenge the MIC. It got its wars and has continued receiving massive funding. No President since JFK has seriously challenged the MIC. And i don't expect Trump to either.

Look at his recent appointments. He's stacking his administration with Generals. He may make a few token cuts, but i doubt that will even happen. The MIC wants Permanent War, and it's gonna get it. And there's nothing the US President will do about it.

Yeah, kill the Jews, blah blah, got it, Adolph

Sure he is.

Thanks for the comment from the butt hurt gallery. Have you noticed you people are incredibly repetitive?

Sure he is.

Thanks for the comment from the butt hurt gallery. Have you noticed you people are incredibly repetitive?

I'm not butthurt. You know that. I'm embarrassed. It's a way different emotion.

"You people" is identity politics. Better check yourself.

Good luck with that. The MIC runs the show. It's downright dangerous for a US President to try and take it on. I expect Trump to change his tune on this at some point. He'll eventually realize that he can't control the MIC. No US President can.

Forum List

Back