Trump going after military industrial complex for cost overruns ...

I'll believe he is serious once he starts cutting off the parasite sucking the blood from the US taxpayer aka ISRAEL. Hopefully with his jobs programs,forcing companies to stay here and invest here etc we can cut back on social programs. It would be nice for people to be able to WORK and not need welfare.

They can do that now. They just don't want to. Cut down on these social goodies and you'll see how fast people find a job.
Problem is jobs that Odumbass has "created" don't pay very well and therefore people will still need welfare. I hope Trump brings back GOOD jobs.

There are decent jobs now that American's won't work. Our industry is starving because they can't find people willing to work. They are bringing in foreigners to do the jobs for that reason.
What industry are you in? Wife is fixing to start college for her RN...medical field is WIDE open and always needs RN's.

It's been like that in the medical field for a long time now. Once your wife is an RN, you can move to anywhere in the country and she'll always have a job. It's still tough work though. Many RN's complain about working with the doctors who treat them like crap.

I'm a tractor-trailer driver, and we need tens of thousands of new drivers they can't find. They turned to foreigners for these jobs, but they are terrible drivers and some can't read or speak English.
I got my class B but never got a job with it. Regret it every day. Injured my back literally less than a month after getting my CDL. I have kept it to this day but now with wife working and me watching our youngest it saves 1k a month in childcare costs so.I told her we can move to Europe after she gets her RN lol....I was half serious at least. I think we will stay here in North Carolina MIGHT look at moving to Virginia seeing how her family is from WV but who knows. By then will have been here 4 years and kids are finally settled.

Bravo, the military suppliers are just used to charging more and getting paid. Damned time they are accountable for under bidding and over billing. First it was Air Force One, now it's the F35s. Time for some accountability.

Won't it be sweet if he goes after social programs with the same vigor? I sure hope he does
I'll believe he is serious once he starts cutting off the parasite sucking the blood from the US taxpayer aka ISRAEL. Hopefully with his jobs programs,forcing companies to stay here and invest here etc we can cut back on social programs. It would be nice for people to be able to WORK and not need welfare.

Yeah, kill the Jews, blah blah, got it, Adolph
Derp as usual snowflake.

They can do that now. They just don't want to. Cut down on these social goodies and you'll see how fast people find a job.
Problem is jobs that Odumbass has "created" don't pay very well and therefore people will still need welfare. I hope Trump brings back GOOD jobs.

There are decent jobs now that American's won't work. Our industry is starving because they can't find people willing to work. They are bringing in foreigners to do the jobs for that reason.
What industry are you in? Wife is fixing to start college for her RN...medical field is WIDE open and always needs RN's.

It's been like that in the medical field for a long time now. Once your wife is an RN, you can move to anywhere in the country and she'll always have a job. It's still tough work though. Many RN's complain about working with the doctors who treat them like crap.

I'm a tractor-trailer driver, and we need tens of thousands of new drivers they can't find. They turned to foreigners for these jobs, but they are terrible drivers and some can't read or speak English.
I got my class B but never got a job with it. Regret it every day. Injured my back literally less than a month after getting my CDL. I have kept it to this day but now with wife working and me watching our youngest it saves 1k a month in childcare costs so.I told her we can move to Europe after she gets her RN lol....I was half serious at least. I think we will stay here in North Carolina MIGHT look at moving to Virginia seeing how her family is from WV but who knows. By then will have been here 4 years and kids are finally settled.

Trust me, it's best to stay away from the snow if you can. The only reason I stay here is friends and family, if not for that, I would move the hell away from the great lakes.

Raise your wages. Problem solved.

Agreed, but as long as they can get foreigners to do the job instead, they will avoid raising wages. That's the problem to begin with. These foreigners (legal and illegal) are keeping all our wages down.

Employment works almost perfect in the supply and demand system. It's not until you throw a monkey wrench in there like unions or foreigners when the system breaks down.
You just nailed what an army of brilliant high-priced Dem consultants have been pulling their hair out trying, and failing, to understand. What's wrong with Kansas? We're for the "little guy", so why aren't low wage workers voting for us? The answer is the Democrats have elevated race above economic well-being, so they love the flood of non-whites, even though that flood is murdering low-wage workers. Who is the Euromerican guy on the loading dock going to vote for?

Obama and the Democrats are trying to make whites a minority in this country as soon as possible. The problem is liberal whites are not smart enough to see it. I'm not saying the Democrats have anything against whites, but minorities always vote Democrat. One day the Surrender First whites will realize that, but by that time, it will be too late.

Bravo, the military suppliers are just used to charging more and getting paid. Damned time they are accountable for under bidding and over billing. First it was Air Force One, now it's the F35s. Time for some accountability.

Won't it be sweet if he goes after social programs with the same vigor? I sure hope he does

Sure he is.

Thanks for the comment from the butt hurt gallery. Have you noticed you people are incredibly repetitive?

I'm not butthurt. You know that. I'm embarrassed. It's a way different emotion.

"You people" is identity politics. Better check yourself.

Yep, "you people" refers to people like you who are butt hurt over the election ... you lost. Your questions are?

Derp as usual snowflake.

Yes, I don't want Jews to die like you and the Democrat party want them to. That's ... what again?

Derp as usual snowflake.

Yes, I don't want Jews to die like you and the Democrat party want them to. That's ... what again?
The same democrap party that had a Jewess as its head of the DNC? That's FULL of Jewish members in congress? Yeahhhhh...you just want children and the elderly to be slaughtered because of their religion. YOU and those like you will be dealt with along with the jewish problem. No amount of education can teach such brainwashed fools the truth....not even worth trying because even if we could fix the brainwashing we could never trust you.

Sure he is.

Thanks for the comment from the butt hurt gallery. Have you noticed you people are incredibly repetitive?

I'm not butthurt. You know that. I'm embarrassed. It's a way different emotion.

"You people" is identity politics. Better check yourself.

Yep, "you people" refers to people like you who are butt hurt over the election ... you lost. Your questions are?

You sure do take a different tone at certain times. You struggle with some issue that causes that?

Yep. Hopefully, he cuts out food programs for children and they starve, because hey, we just want to make sure they get into this world, then once they're here it's, fuck you kid, you're on your own.

LMAO No children starve on welfare. In fact most are obese. Isn't that Mooch's big deal? Having kids eat healthy??

Personally I'd get rid of Welfare and Medicaid. You'd be surprised how quickly people can take care of themselves when the free ride comes to a screeching halt. That was proved back in the 90's when Congress drastically cut welfare.

I'm not interested in bankrolling anyone's life for them and if you are then whip our YOUR wallet, debit card and check book and have at it you dumbass.

Believe me they will take anything YOU want to give them and ask for more.

We have loads of freeloaders in this country and they will take anything they can get for free. Though nothing is free. Its all provided by we the taxpayer and I for one and sick of it.

Yep. Hopefully, he cuts out food programs for children and they starve, because hey, we just want to make sure they get into this world, then once they're here it's, fuck you kid, you're on your own.

LMAO No children starve on welfare. In fact most are obese. Isn't that Mooch's big deal? Having kids eat healthy??

Personally I'd get rid of Welfare and Medicaid. You'd be surprised how quickly people can take care of themselves when the free ride comes to a screeching halt. That was proved back in the 90's when Congress drastically cut welfare.

I'm not interested in bankrolling anyone's life for them and if you are then whip our YOUR wallet, debit card and check book and have at it you dumbass.

We have loads of freeloaders in this country and they will take anything they can get for free. Though nothing is free. Its all provided by we the taxpayer and I for one and sick of it.
Which is why you righttards LOST. Cruz LOST,Walker LOST. We elected a populist. Want a government that hates its poorest members I am sure you can go find one overseas. People that make min wage CAN NOT afford food for their families,so pick one or the other. Welfare for the WORKER or welfare for the corporations that pay the workers shit wages.

Which is why you righttards LOST. Cruz LOST,Walker LOST. We elected a populist. Want a government that hates its poorest members I am sure you can go find one overseas. People that make min wage CAN NOT afford food for their families,so pick one or the other. Welfare for the WORKER or welfare for the corporations that pay the workers shit wages.

Tell me. Who's the President Elect??

For every lovely on the dole,
Mandatory birth control.

Pass it on.

Mandatory birth control.

Pass it on.

I agree though it will never happen. The ACLU would be all over it

LOL and you think he is a right winger...ROFLMAO! LMAO! Oh god that' funny.

Mandatory birth control.

Pass it on.
Nah. There are MILLIONS of working white people on welfare thanks to capitalist greed.

LOL and you think he is a right winger...ROFLMAO! LMAO! Oh god that' funny.

Well. Who's the President elect dumbass??

Mandatory birth control.

Pass it on.

I agree though it will never happen. The ACLU would be all over it
You are right. But it would be an effective way, finally, to begin closing the so-called "achievement gap".

Maine did a pretty good job cutting down on their food stamp program, and believe it or not, no starving children either.

Maine Food Stamp Work Requirement Cuts Non-Parent Caseload by 80 Percent

You probably won't bother going to the story, so in short, they required anybody without children to do one of three things to receive food stamps: One was to be enrolled in a vocational school. Two was to have a job working at least 20 hours a week. Three was to do voluntary work for 20 hours a month. Guess what? It turns out a lot of those people weren't that hungry after all. They dropped out of the program.

Read your article again... Maine supplemented the Food Stamps with heavy investment Training and Education... Find a liberal who disagrees with that....

Derp as usual snowflake.

The same democrap party that had a Jewess as its head of the DNC? That's FULL of Jewish members in congress? Yeahhhhh...you just want children and the elderly to be slaughtered because of their religion. YOU and those like you will be dealt with along with the jewish problem. No amount of education can teach such brainwashed fools the truth....not even worth trying because even if we could fix the brainwashing we could never trust you.

Yep, self hating Jews, it's pathetic

Derp as usual snowflake.

Yep, self hating Jews, it's pathetic
I see mommy let you on the computer early today!

Forum List

Back