Trump Going to Mexico

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Donald Trump will go to Mexico this morning to meet with leaders there. Then he will announce his immigration plan later in the day. Win,win situation for "The Donald." Gets to look more presidential and is going into the Tigers den.

Good, he'll have one leader meeting under his belt, 1000 less than Clinton, but at least he's trying....:p

Good, he'll have one leader meeting under his belt, 1000 less than Clinton, but at least he's trying....:p
Well the president of Mexico didn't have to contribute to a foundation to meet with Trump.

Is he going to tell the President Mexico is going to pay for the wall?
I guess he goes to get the check from them and use the money to conrtact them to build it. Great job opportunity for Mexicans.

Donald Trump will go to Mexico this morning to meet with leaders there. Then he will announce his immigration plan later in the day. Win,win situation for "The Donald." Gets to look more presidential and is going into the Tigers den.
Hope he brought his food taster with him.
I hope they have a state dinner of Taco Bell.

Is he going to tell the President Mexico is going to pay for the wall?
I guess he goes to get the check from them and use the money to conrtact them to build it. Great job opportunity for Mexicans.
He's just going to tell the Mexican president to jump...and he will ask "How high señor Trump?"

unless he's assassinated :(

Considering the lack of results Hillary gets with her meetings.....I think you're being silly. Apparently Hillary took her habit of shopping and partying around the world while First Lady to another level when she was Sec of State. Remember the massive Secret Service scandal that blew up while she was partying in Columbia?
Traveling the world is a past time, not a job.

Course, Hillary has no problem bad-mouthing Trump for his deals with foreign governments and businesses. I really think he is much more productive when it comes to dealing with foreigners than Hillary could even dream of being.

Last edited:
All those meetings were quite beneficial, just look at all the money flowing into the Clinton Foundation.

Sounds like Trump is backtracking on all his anti-immigration stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Toto, it doesn't matter what Trump does, you people will always find something to bitch about. If he said tomorrow: we will have a totalitarian communist government, what is exactly according to your plans, you would complain about that too. It is like "damned if you do, damned if you don't"

America is one step closer to being a banana republic. I would hope republicans and democrats both condemn this action. Do republicans really want a candidate operating as if he has some authority before the election? Unreal, Netanyahu telling Congress what to do was bad enough but now Trump? Elect a half black president and the country goes mad? Will Hillary make Americans go even more insane.

Sounds like Trump is backtracking on all his anti-immigration stuff.

Toto, it doesn't matter what Trump does, you people will always find something to bitch about. If he said tomorrow: we will have a totalitarian communist government, what is exactly according to your plans, you would complain about that too. It is like "damned if you do, damned if you don't"

Outstanding political analysis.

:clap:

Forum List

Back