Trump Going to Mexico

Note to Trump

Be sure to order one of them Taco bowls when you are down there.....Yum

Donald-Trump-taco-bowl_1462485054212_2126092_ver1.0.jpg

If he's smart he won't eat anything while he's down there. It'll give him the shits.

Yeah......that's the automatic assumption by those who love insulting him, but on the other hand, it shows he's willing to establish dialog with foreign governments.
If he doesn't go he's a racist.

He’ll still be a racist when he gets back.
So who's the illegal in your family.

Well, there was uncle Ralph from the old Candycorn wayback machine… He had the audacity of being on our land before we got here (us being white folks). I guess he’s as close as we came to having an illegal alien in our family.

Trump’s racism has nothing to do with illegal aliens; everything to do with wanting to ban people because of their religion and thinking a judge (born in Indiana) cannot do his job because he is of hispanic descent.
What did Trump say that makes him a racist?
That he's gonna build a wall to keep all of the murderers, rapists, and drug cartels out.

The guy must be insane. That would eat into Bill and Hillary's drug trafficking kickbacks.

It's always funny when a loon is asked to provide proof and they try the always failed "I'm smarter than you so I am right" LOL
Well, everyone knows that voting Democrat makes you smarter and being Ghey kicks up your I.Q. 30 points on average. But being a Hillary supporter not only means you're smart but also politically correct, which gives you a shield against the truth.

Well, there was uncle Ralph from the old Candycorn wayback machine… He had the audacity of being on our land before we got here (us being white folks). I guess he’s as close as we came to having an illegal alien in our family.

Trump’s racism has nothing to do with illegal aliens; everything to do with wanting to ban people because of their religion and thinking a judge (born in Indiana) cannot do his job because he is of hispanic descent.
That he's gonna build a wall to keep all of the murderers, rapists, and drug cartels out.

The guy must be insane. That would eat into Bill and Hillary's drug trafficking kickbacks.

Yeah, I can see the drug cartels looking at one another….”Aw shit, theres a wall there. Oh well, we’re out of business”
Trump enablers=dumbest humans alive.

It's always funny when a loon is asked to provide proof and they try the always failed "I'm smarter than you so I am right" LOL
Well, everyone knows that voting Democrat makes you smarter and being Ghey kicks up your I.Q. 30 points on average. But being a Hillary supporter not only means you're smart but also politically correct, which gives you a shield against the truth.

332-206. Your shield didn’t work.

332-206. Your shield didn’t work.

Waiting on your link and proof. In the meantime cease looking like a democrat shill. It's oh so unbecoming

Sounds like Trump is backtracking on all his anti-immigration stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah......that's the automatic assumption by those who love insulting him, but on the other hand, it shows he's willing to establish dialog with foreign governments.

Trump is now sounding like Obama. Obama has also focused on deporting felons and gang members.

The only thing obama focuses on is golf.

See above.
Answer the question with proof.

Try reading with comprehension
I apologize for not making myself clear enough.
Proof as in evidence, not as in what you're snorting.

Here Are 13 Examples Of Donald Trump Being Racist

Donald Trump is a bigot and a racist

Good stuff there.

Of course, He’s looking for a quote to where Trump admits he’s a racist; as if Trump would ever say as such. And the absence of which will be held up as proof. It’s a 7th grade debate tactic that is laudable but somehow appropriate for a Trump enabler with what is likely a 7th grade education.

When you don’t think a man can do his job because of his heritage, that is racism. Pure and simple. Speaker Ryan even said so.
When you want to ban people from entering this nation because of their religion, that is racist. Pure and simple.

Sounds like Trump is backtracking on all his anti-immigration stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trump is now sounding like Obama. Obama has also focused on deporting felons and gang members.
Obama has focused on giving felons their early release so they can vote and shoot women pushing baby-carrages.

The fact that he's meeting with El Chapo (he's the President of Mexico, right?) Shows me Trump is unfit to lead, just like Hillary.
Yeah, too bad Trump cant meet with world leaders like you meet people from you bomb shelter.

:rolleyes:

Good stuff there.

Of course, He’s looking for a quote to where Trump admits he’s a racist; as if Trump would ever say as such. And the absence of which will be held up as proof. It’s a 7th grade debate tactic that is laudable but somehow appropriate for a Trump enabler with what is likely a 7th grade education.

When you don’t think a man can do his job because of his heritage, that is racism. Pure and simple. Speaker Ryan even said so.
When you want to ban people from entering this nation because of their religion, that is racist. Pure and simple.
Yep.

But your last comment, would not make him racist, cuz a religion is not a race, though in Trump`s mind it probably is...

I'd call the last one bigoted.

Good, he'll have one leader meeting under his belt, 1000 less than Clinton, but at least he's trying....:p
Yeah, but Hillary's bribe collection meetings really dont count, lol.
So 80 phone calls and/or contacts over 4years.....out of 45000 emails, 3000 scheduled meetings, 130 foreign nation visits....

And 6000 Clinton Foundation donors....

80 or so phone calls, is squat!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back